Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"I sent him out to find people with a high chakra level and to get them to return, Kubori is a smart bird, I'm sure he found you a great new toy" he said smiling slightly. He was very sure his lovely birdy would have found a very amazing and fun toy for Otokage sama.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm
Nano bowed slowly as his pups stopped barking for a few seconds for him to speak."Thank you Lord Otokage."With the needed information Nano turned and exited the office heading towards the Otocademy with haste.There was clearly no time to waste.  

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm
"Well, this kid with an odd chakra was in here earlier, I think I sent him to the hospital to train." Nanashi pondered. "Well, regardless, you have benefitted this village greatly, and as such, I would like you to join the Sound five." Nanashi said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm
Princess slowly walked into the building as she approached the desk the Lady behind smiled just pointing her to take a seat.Princess had been there so many times she was almost a regular.It may have been good,or even bad but she didnt know and didnt care to find out.She just sat there awaiting further orders.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda smiled slightly "Well if you haven't seen the kid before chances are he isn't from here." he said "so when do I start lord Otokage?" he said almost jokingly.

The Time Has Come - Battle Theme.
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 am
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Karuda formed handseals and a shadow clone ran off "I'm sending it to train" he said.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:51 am
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Karuda had felt the clone had disappeared... ******** thing didn't go and train like he told it... Instead it severed one of his bonds... Only one left until he'd be stronger for it... Bye Shaney-boy, a small hiss at the back of his head whispered.

He smiled and created a second clone which left, this one would train... He sighed, his clones had such arrogance, they rarely listened to him

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:53 pm
"Immediately." Nanashi stated. "If you could possibly stop in at the academy and see what's happening, or train the girl in the lobby as your disciple." Nanashi suggested.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Maybe..." he said "So is there anything I have to do further to finalize this thing? Or maybe something you have to do?" he asked "Also while I'm here any chance I could pick up the rest of the Sound Genjutsu, they are very good jutsu from what I've seen so far..."

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 pm
((I CAN HAS FLUT? XD))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm
Nanashi wrote a note, and handed it to Karuda. "Take that to the library, and ask the librarian." Nanashi finished. Nanashi then waved Princess to enter.

(Did I make one?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi wrote a note, and handed it to Karuda. "Take that to the library, and ask the librarian." Nanashi finished. Nanashi then waved Princess to enter.

(Did I make one?)

((I unno...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:59 pm
Princess skipped into the office as she stopped right in front of the Otokages desk."Hello Lord Otokage.I have returned for another mission.I mean if that's okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm
Nanashi pushed to her a scroll of E-ranking missions. "Pick one and then finish it." He stated as he laced his fingers behind his head and leaned back in his chair.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi walked into the room and quietly took a seat.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces