Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 am
User ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabia came soon after gust hearing his explication smiling, he was a smart one or he just wanted to get out of the sound. ((Sorry for the sort post,early in the morning x_X))
"Were flowers bloom, so does Hope."
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

▎30 Jutsu Remaining▎
▎30 Academy▎
▎20 Gennin▎
▎5 Chuunin▎
▎1 Jounin▎

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

The rest of the squad began to catch up as the guard at the gate returned with the approval to leave with Stitch, aka Vilmos. "Were finally heading home," Hiro thought as he made his way through the gates of Sound and back to Rain, pulling the rope containing Stitch the whole time.

(Exit, I might not be on later so im just gonna speed through my posts real quick)

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 am
:: Kuro left with his team. On the way back to rain, Kuro spoke. "I won Ten bucks from the Otokage." ::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sabia left the sound village ready to be home in the rain. She smiled as she stared to run to her family country she missed so much.
"Were flowers bloom, so does Hope."
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

▎30 Jutsu Remaining▎
▎30 Academy▎
▎20 Gennin▎
▎5 Chuunin▎
▎1 Jounin▎

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm
Nanashi followed along to make sure everything went well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm
Princess approached Yammy with Nakamuro a step behind her."Yammy we shall be traveling to the Mist for our mission.We should be back in the next few days." Princess slowly untied her headband with her free hand tucking it away into her hip pouch as she waited for his reply.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:52 pm
"Ok." Yammy said with a deep and toothy smile. "I wish you luck. Also, try not to get harmed."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm
"Cessie-chan!" Makoto yelled ahead of her."I'm coming Cessie-chan!"
Makoto was carrying a large cylindrical container on her back, which was weighing her down."Just....let....me....rest....one...minute."She said in between pants. Her weak puppetry body was not made for this kind of exercise.  

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:53 am
Princess smiled hearing Makotos voice."Im sorry sister about almost leaving with out you but this mission is very important to me.We must fail so we need a plan." Princess turned to Nakamuro since there previous angle ouldnt work now."Nakamuro this is my sister Makoto.Makoto this is Nakamuro.He will be going with us." Princess closed her eyes for a few seconds as she tried to think over a new plan to infiltrate the Mist,something that would fit three people."What are your ideas on this Nakamuro?"

((Three man squad smile Sofor battle you two will be up front and I will be in the back using random sound genjutsu.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 am
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro looked back to see one more person tagging along with the mission to Mist. She looked kind of small, her body weak, just like Nakamuro's own body. From guessing she may either be a weapon master or a Puppet user like Nakamuro. He greeted her with a small nod as he turn his head to princess once more. It was a a pain, but a new plan was needed, thinking of another way to get in without alerting anyone that they were from Sound. "Well..I don't know..." He finally said as his whole upper body was pointing down, very disappointed that he couldn't come up with anything else. He just couldn't think of another way of getting in without alerting anyone. This will be troublesome.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:27 pm
Makoto smiled."Mist huh? That's going to be a tough one."She looked over her teammates. All three would be distance fighters."So we have one genjutsu and two puppet masters." She put her hand to her head as she thought about different possible strategies and tactics."If we can get our hands on a Mist shinobi, alive or dead, as long as it's recent, we should be able to get in. I have a plan."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm
Princess smiled hearing Makoto speak once more."What's your plan sister?"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:21 am
Zeramaru Akasun

User Image

Zeramaru reached for the sky then sighed. He was not the same, no longer the walking machine of death and destruction he was hollow. A hollow shell of a man that was driven to insanity by his lust for power.

He suddenly heard the words "Puppet Masters" and he immediately grabbed his scroll. He overheard the conversation,though only the latter bit, and he quite clearly remembers his sworn loyalty to the Mist ninjas namely Oroami, Marquis and his beloved chunnin exam companion Kaname. Kaname was long gone and he had not seen Marquis in years but his bond with Oroami was one that would not waver.

"Those who threaten the Mizugakure ninjas threaten me. Puppet masters? I doubt it your weak body how do you expect to control puppets skillfully." Zeramaru said arrogantly, he looked obviously battered as his coat and pants were worn out and his skin covered in dirt but the way he spoke, he did not at all seem tired.

"I may not know how powerful you three are but I think one puppet should suffice. Lord of Ice and Snow Jack Fox." Zeramaru said as he unrolled the scroll and in a cloud of smoke his puppet stood next to him controlled by his left hand.

It looked very much human at around the age of 50 with silvery hair and a full beard. The puppet was fully covered in a grey trenchcoat but was equipped with a katana. He pulled out what looked like the handle of a katana using his right hand and as his chakra surged into it a blade of lightning emerged, it was one of his stolen personal weapons the Raijin blade.

"Either tell me what you are up to or I will find out my way." Zeramaru said, he was not even going to bother using all of his weapons but just in case there were five loud clicks that emanated from inside his body.

You could immediately feel the large amounts of chakra released by just summoning the puppet and immediately you could see that the air around Zeramaru and his puppet dramatically cooled, you could see the water vapor condense as it touched the puppet.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

Name: Akasun Zeramaru
Reason: Going to join
Duration: Forever LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro eye's widen, turning his head over to see the one and only Zeramaru. His body was shaken as he herd this man in books, the very man that went insane and cause chaos around this very world. Why is he alive? And more importantly, why did he come to Sound!? He felt the overwhelming powers of both Zeramaru and the puppet he summoned, his insane power made his tremble a little. "T-this can't be! You're Zeramaru, the same Zeramaru that put the world into total fear once!" He said, shaken a litttle, He had to stay in control, he can't let the fear get to him, but his power would seem too much for the three of them. Was their a chance to win to someone as powerful as him? Maybe...maybe he could...but will he die in the process? His face finally harden up as his trembling stopped as well. Iron sand flew out of his sleeves, floating around near him, princess and Makoto. "We are just going to visit Mist. Why? did something happen in Kiri?" He asked, hoping that Zeramaruo would answer, he didn't know how much he could block his attacks with his iron sand, but if things comes to worse, he would have to provide a way or a path to let the others retreat.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

(Oh great, just what I need... )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 am
Princess was shocked from the name that Nakamuro had caled the man by."It cant be."Princess looked over the man trying to see if it was.She had only heard rumors of the man and he was said to be gone missing or dead."We don't intend any harm on the mist.So please stand down." Princess looked over to Yammy thinking if she should ask him to notify the Otokage or not.

((Havock can you stand down please,as soon as we finish this mission I will meet the requirements to become a chuunin.At this moment your preventing me from becoming a chuunin))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff