Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crittles

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Jack wandered aimlessly through the academy. He had never been in one before, so he had no idea of what was in store for him. It didn't help that he also had no idea of where he was going. Nervously speedwalking through the hallways, he tripped and hit his nose onto the ground. He sat up and leaned against the wall, realizing his nose was bleeding. Jack cupped his hands around his nose and just sat there, squinting his eyes. He got up and continued walking as soon as some of the pain went away. He then realized he was going in circles. "Where the hell am I?!" He shouted through the hallway. He then sat back down onto the hallway floor and leaned up against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:30 am
Crossing his fingers once more, Akui focused harder on the jutsu. Alright, lets try this again. "Bushin no Jutsu!" A puff of smoke appeared once more and revealed a clone of him, this time standing and looking just as depressed as he did usually. "Phew.." Akui sighed, happy he finally got that one down. Only two more to go...  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:43 am
(Things are looking pretty slow in here... Firu, permission to make an NPC just to help these two become Genin?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 am
(I just started, and I was told to post here, so I did.)  

Crittles

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm
"Ok, what's next?" Akui said, looking at the bored. As his clone vanished in another puff of smoke, he read aloud what he would try next. "Kawarimi no Jutsu...wait, that's a substitution jutsu, isn't it?" he asked, puzzled. Akui looked at Ulquiorra. "How am I going to know if I did the substitution right if I don't have someone to attack me?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa walked through the doors of the Ninja academy for the Sound Village, but heard no sounds save for 2 boys in the distance. "Freyja, there aren't very many people here... you should go on ahead and lead me." As he tried hearing for more sounds.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

Meat Vegetable

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm
((For those who don't know, there is an NPC on the front page that is the teacher here, you can use him to learn the first three jutsu, or I'll control him for you, since Firu is never on.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

"sure thing" she smiled brightly as she led him down the hall in the direction the voices had come from. She stopped infront of a class room that had a student inside. He looked as if he had been training pretty hard. She couldnt tell if there was anyone elese in the room so che called out a
friendly "hello" to the student and smiled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PaYg

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 am
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa reached out for the wall so that he could figure out where he was, as he was attempting to hear the voice of whoever Frejya was calling out too.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
~Kenji entered the lovley little halls of the academy and took his place at a desk, seeing all the new students around him. He observed the class room, noticing the size and shape of the place.

"This is be certainly interesting," He replied crossing his arms. "I wonder what beginner jutsu I'll learn. I hope its something useful. Maybe I can use it against guys. Tehehe,"

Not long after he heard a voice speak, but was too busy in his own little world to even notice it. He sighed and didn't bother.~

Phantomhive Lord

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:28 pm
(Okay, before this becomes unbearable, I'm going to do something bold. I don't wanna watch you guys sit here for several days waiting for a teacher. I know there's an NPC already, but I'm going to make my own temporarily (since I don't like using already made characters) to teach you three.)

As the man, Ander, walked into the room he had known the three students to be in, he raised his hand for a quick second, signaling that their mentor was there, and that they would need to be silent and obedient. His eyes skimmed the three, first Kuri, then Freyja, and finally, Kenji. The last person he saw was the first he decided to call out, asking a quick question. "You there! You look older than these two, though not by much. What is your name?" He quickly turned to the other two as well, who seemed to be well acquainted already, and said, "I am Ander. You may speak to me your names as well, but I ask that you do not commit insubordination while in this classroom. Understood? Now, before you ask anything, yes I'm your teacher and yes I am going to teach. After your names are given, as asked for, I will list to all of you one jutsu at a time. Do not play with these jutsu. Do not falter." He spoke strictly, before trying to show he wasn't some drill seargant in his next words. "But don't worry, I won't punish you if you do. Maybe some disciplinary tactics. Maybe a few spankings if you fall outta line. But otherwise, do your best."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 pm
(I was gonna come teach them but I have to get this whole new Otokage thing together first...such as the fact that I need my crew status restored...)  

xLytez

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm
(Don't worry, I'll just teach these three for now. I really don't mind at all; I'm quite bored.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 pm
(ok cool, thanks...lol that works out great because I'm also trying to get a very very important custom jutsu pushed through right now...)  

xLytez

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((o.O But Kenji is only 14. XD Also that's fine. I would post a more detailed description about my character, but waiting for clan approval. Trying to be about of the Kumo Clan. Hehehe, spider senses))

~Kenji turned to look at the teacher who appeared in the room. He seemed stern, broad, a pick strict, but really something different. He turned towards the teacher and cleared his throat.

"Hello sir. My name is Kenji and I am 14 years old and I love making my own clothes. It's something I enjoy on the free time. I figured you might ask us something personal, so I provided that already. I'm like such a genius, it's not funny. I am ready to learn anything. I want to be a good ninja and protect every one out there. Did I mention I want to be a good ninja because I do,"

Kenji took his seat once more and looked at the other two students in the room. A boy and a girl. He felt like punching the girl right then and there and felt like flirting with the guy, but didn't want to get in his personal space.~

((BTW, yeah my character is kind of on the gay side. So if you ask, yeah. Also, BTW, I am a girl in rl. Tehehehe~))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff