Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro made his way into the training ground, no expression on his face and his body calmed like stillwater. He was waiting for a certain person for his sparring match to commence, one that he finally have, even if he was defeated, he could still become a chunin.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro dashed onto the scene, landing somewhere approximately 25 feet from his opponent in order to maintain the distance he would need to fight. "So now what?" Hiro questioned wondering if he had some sort of boundaries or restrictions to this match.

((Good luck old ally of the sand whee ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Transmission to Hiro: Gust if you lose we leave you here forever.

This was obviously a joke to give him some encouragement.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

"No deaths, thats it." He told the man, iron sand seem to flow out of Nakamuro's sleeves as it loomed around Nakamuro. Any frontal assaults would mean nothing to him. Two scrolls with the Name Tager and Lambda was already on the ground, next to the puppet user. As then, two smoke clouds appeared and was replaced with the two puppets, the details Hiro already knows. Chakra strings where attached to both of the puppets, there lifeless like featured sprung up to life as the Tager model was near Nakamuro while the Lambda model had it's blades dangling around it.

...Give me strength

(Same goes to you. XP)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro drew six shruiken from his holsters, counting three in each hand as he would start out by learning a little bit about his opponents. Making the first move, Hiro launched the barrage of projectiles directly infront of him. The shuriken were lined up in two waves of three, a strategy used so that if an opponent was to block the first wave they would have little reaction time to deflect the second. As the shuriken flew from Hiros hands there could be seen a feint strand of chalkra bonding each projectile to Hiro's fingertips.

~Set the mood xd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkOZuWuWrk ~

((Are we counting jutsu used?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm
(Sure, But I don't think using puppets count as using chakra, I think, other than the chakra strings, which is an E rank jutsu)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro smirk as he used Lamda's blades as a shield to block the first wave of shurikens, the second wave he let through as his iron sand caught all of them with ease, throwing them all back at hiro. At the same time, lambda charged at Hiro with a good amount of speed, as if she was hovering off the ground. When she got near Hiro, she release a mighty barrage of attacks from the multiple swords she had attached throughout her body, hoping that at lest some of the attacks hit Hiro.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

((Sorry I forgot to warn you, I have alot of strategic trick up my sleeve. Its partially my fault for not going too in depth with my last post.))

Hiro's first barrage was deflected as expected. Focusing on the technique and style of the puppets movements of the first deflection supplied Hiro with the intel needed to hit his target with the second, and more lethal, wave. Think of it as a way to gauge your opponent. With the intricate movement of his fingertips Hiro maneuvered the three shuriken to break out of formation, two hooking to either side of the puppet as the other curved down the middle. Once making contact with the target the paper tags plastered to the face of the shuriken would ignite, causing a large three-pronged combustion. Hiro stood defensively as he awaited the counter response of his opponent. He figured that if he could dwindle down the forces of the Sound Shinobi, one by one, it will be easier to focus on the prime target.

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 pm
 ~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~Genin~Blood Of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark

User Image

~Morpiece the Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked~

User Image

Skye and Morpiece looked around the training ground, this was the place that the owner last saw him, but a battle was taking place here. So they carefully kept out of it, he saw the cat in a nearby bush, afraid of the battle. " It's ok now, let's go some were else", Skye said, trying to soothe it, but the cat immediately dashed out.1/5

Skye dashed after it, quickly catching up," Hey kitty, no need to be afraid", Skye said but the cat made a quick turn and Skye stopped to see what happened, the cat quickly turned around and jumped at Skye, scratching his face. 2/5

The cat jumped off and started running again,"Damn cats...", Skye said," Let's split up, one of us will eventually trap him", Morpiece said, slithering off of Skye. They split up and soon cornered the cat to a wall," Got you now", Skye said as Morpiece climbed back up Skye's back, but the cat merely climbed up the wall. 3/5  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:18 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro had some of his iron sand within the puppet, looming out of it as it formed a wall from lambda's sides and front, which took the impact of the explosion, sand still holding out great but was cracked at certain spots. With a wiggle of Nakamuro's index finger, he commanded the puppet to continue it's advancement to Hiro at the same time the iron sand swarming around Lambda, sending iron senbons, about 5 of them from his own sand to Hiro. lambda at the same time speeding up to Hiro, unleashing a mighty horizontal slash from it's blades which are coated with a low poison that could kill it's target within a week.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro watched the forward progression of the puppet as he drew his kunai. It was unlikely for Hiro to use a kunai in terms of battle, but it had still been way too soon for him to unveil his Windmill Shuriken. Waiting to intesect the swing of the blade the puppet unleashed a senbon strike. Caught by surprise, Hiro dropped his shoulder, avoiding the malicious needle strike, and then raised his kunai to deflect the first blow. As the two metals clashed, Hiro leaped backwards, creating more space between him and the puppet.

((Does the use of sand involve chalkra? And im gonna head out for a bit, ill be back in like an hour.))

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm
(From what the bloodline saids, No, only if I use sand jutsus, which are replaced with my Iron Sand. So basically, I can pound on you without using too much chakra at all. I'm liking this RPC more now. XD)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

The puppet didn't stop, it continued to follow it's enemy without any hesitation and since it's made out of metal and is a puppet, Nakamuro doesn't need to worry about stamina and his as well. The iron sand that still surrounded Lambda followed, forming a small blade, slicing at Hiro when Lambda got close to him once more. Nakamuro himself just smiled as the Tager puppet guarded his creator, protecting him from any frontal assaults. Lambda herself made another mighty slash, but this time making a stabbing motion to Hiro's gut from one of her blades that was dangling from her arm.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm
 ~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~Genin~Blood Of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark

User Image

~Morpiece the Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked~

User Image

The explosion in the battle made the cat jump of the wall, but landing safely, the cat quickly regained balance and dashed off again. Skye ran after it and decided to try not use any sort of jutsu, no matter how long it takes. Skye caught up again and jumped at it, hoping to catch it. 4/5

Skye successfully caught the cat and this time the cat didn't resist, fearing the battle," Come on, let's get out of here", Skye said walking away.5/5

Skye carefully back tracked around to the path leading to the cat's home, he watched out for any weapons that strayed from the field and might hit them, Skye sighed," Wonder when we are going to fight like that...".1/3  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

The metallic sound from the kunai and the puppet echoed throughout the grounds as the relentless puppet gave Hiro little time to offensively strike. Consistently leaping backwards,Hiro was running out of space to move as he was back into a wall. The puppet stabbed at the cornered Hiro as he kicked off the wall, up and over the puppet. Landing behind the puppet opened up an opportunity to strike as he slashed at the puppet, only to be deflected by its metal base. "Damn, the whole thing is metal." Hiro thought as the puppet quickly responded with another slashing strike from an opposing arm, forcing Hiro back on the run. "I need a new plan and fast," Hiro thought as he continued his defensive maneuvers.

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro didn't stop, iron sand was mostly everywhere as multiple senbons where forming, charging at Hiro at great speeds from almost every direction. The puppet itself charge once more at the run-a-way Hiro. Nakamuro was enjoying himself, this was easier than he thought as he was losing no stamina at all, his little fortress he set up with his iron sand and his trusted puppet, Tager. lambda was still proceeding on either attacking or capturing, when it did got close, lambda sliced downwards onto Hiro, an attempt to either caught him off guard for one of his senbons to hit, or the other way around.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm
((may my rpc join, I need to be a chunin too))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff