Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Personal Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Nidaime Amekage X Fuuton Masters XOrigami No Dara Suiton XMokuton

The paper comes from the tree
and the tree comes from the ground
and though I walk with thee
my footsteps still make a sound

My [wings] sprout as I take flight
and try my best to ascend
for as everything now comes to the light
it will all in due time end

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi reached the training grounds and a bird soon flew overhead, he grinned and reached out his hand as two scrolls came down from the sky and he caught them. The paper bird flew back into Zatoshi and became one with him as he then opened up the Mokuton Scroll and began:

Zatoshi brought up a large wooden branch from up off of the ground and launched it forward, having multiple wooden shuriken shoot out from the branch and soon it the ground. He brought the branch back and sent it back into the ground.
[Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]

Zatoshi created a shadow clone and told it to attack him with an incoming kunai. The clone rushed at him and attempted to stab him, it seemed as if it had made a direct hit but then it could be seen that it merely struck a wooden dummy of himself.
[Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]

Zatoshi formed the handseals needed and was on one knee, branches sprouted from his left side and formed a perfect clone beside him that was made of wood. The wooden clone stood itself up and shifted itself into that of a pill.
[Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]

Zatoshi turned to the shadow clone and grinned, he made multiple hand seals and watched as multiple branches rose up from the ground and wrapped around the clone, causing him to struggle but the branches wouldn't let go so easily. He let him go after having the branches wrap tighter around the shadow clone.
[Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]

Zatoshi made multiple handseals and from the ground rose multiple branches, the branches came together, twisted and folded, until suddenly, the house was finished and looked extremely large, complete with door and all.
[Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]

Zatoshi then brought up a large forest of bamboo, capturing the shadow clone within it. Zatoshi's hands were on the last handseal of the next jutsu that he needed to learn. The bamboo had also intertwined with the shadow clone's limbs as well, stopping his movement.
[Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]

Zatoshi released the shadow clone and then set up a strong wooden barrier around himself, one that would probably be able to protect him from the explosion of a paper tag. The shadow clone threw two kunai with four paper tags on each and then set the tags off just as they stuck to the wooden barrier. The wood seemed to be unscathed when the explosions had ended.
[Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]

[WIP]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Uchiha Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Amekage|-|Head Medical Ninja|-

User Image

Nayely arrived at her training grounds and walked to the small building and had plenty of food in it, so she was happy. She then waited outside and waited for the others to arrive.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 am
User Image
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User Image

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ████ ████▓▓▓ J a b b e r j a w s ▓▓▓████ ████ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
s h a r i n g a n X|X g e n i n X|X h o s h i g a k i XXh e a d X|Xc l o u d XXv i l l a g e

No respect.

User Image

Sesame moved in to the Training Grounds, having followed Nayely all the way there. He looked around in pure awe at the place, "woah."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 am
Shinri Raivu -- Suna ANBU

User Image User Image

Shinri arrived at the grounds, his white cape flowing with every step. Seeing the boy that was in the office, he began sizing him up. Shinri assumed he was a genin, and based on the blue tinge of his skin, he was one of those shark clan members. "So we gotta train the squirt, hm?" Shinri asked of Nayely.

My blade will find it's target.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX
Kiyoshi arose from the ground and walked over to the kid. "You the cloud kid right." He said tossing him some scrolls for suiton and rain up to chunin. "Hurry and we will move on." Kiyoshi said.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Fighting Music
Unlimited Blade Works Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Apr 08
944/944
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

s h a r i n g a n X|X g e n i n X|X h o s h i g a k i XXh e a d X|Xc l o u d XXv i l l a g e

No respect.

User Image

Sesame nodded as he caught the scroll and opened it, beginning to learn the Suiton techniques:

Sesame used the water that came down on him from the rain to his fingers. He concentrated them and flicked his fingers a little, instead of them just dropping to the ground, they continued on forward in a good distance, he then tried it by shaking his entire body clear of rain and instead of it just going downward, it too followed the path of the finger flicked water
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu no Waruasobi Learned

Sesame then moved himself to a nearby puddle of water that was made by the rainfall and knelt down beside it, he stared at and channeled chakra from his feet to the puddle and awaited for a reflection of behind him, he awaited for a moment but soon could see a reflection of the area behind him, meaning the Jutsu's success.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu Kagami no Jutsu Learned

Sesame then made the appropriate handseals for his next jutsu and looked out to the nearby lake and inhaled deeply. He then could feel lots of water enter his mouth, he then pushed forward and spit, making a jet of water release from his mouth fast. He practiced this jutsu a bit in order to get the feel of using it and once that was done he moved on to the next jutsu.
[1/1]
Suiton: Uo Tsuba Learned

Sesame made the appropriate handseals for the Water Clone Jutsu but as the clone rose up from the water of the lake, it slowly began to deteriorate and fade. The water clone dispersed and fell back into the deep water, he then tried again, making the handseals for the jutsu and then concentrating his chakra to the clone that he was going to make, it rose up from the lake and moved itself over to Sesame.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu Learned

Sesame then walked over to a nearby puddle of water and knelt in front of it, he placed a hand in the puddle and formed one handseal. He concentrated his chakra to the puddle and noticed that it began to become colder and then froze, but he pulled his hand away from the puddle fast and saw that the water went back to normal.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu Soujuu Learned

Sesame made the appropriate handseals for the Water Pellet Jutsu and inhaled deeply, as if he was going to use Uo Tsuba, but no, instead when he exhaled, he fired a strong and fast bullet at the water with superb speed and strength, it hit the water hard and made a medium sized splash.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu Peretto Learned

Sesame walks over to a nearby puddle and stood in it, he then concentrated on the chakra that went throughout his entire body along with his physical definition and shape. He then made one handseal and dissolved into water, becoming one with the puddle of water and disappearing from sight, he then rose himself back up from the puddle and became himself again.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizutamari no Jutsu

Sesame then moved himself over to lake and walked upon it, he then looked to a nearby tree away from Kiyoshi and the Amekage, he then formed multiple handseals for the Water Shuriken Technique, multiple bits of water came up from the lake and formed themselves into shuriken, then the shuriken fired themselves at the tree with great speed, hitting it hard with excellent accuracy.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu Learned

Since he was still on the lake, he decided to work on his next jutsu there as well, he formed the appropriate handseals for the Beach Crab Jutsu and focused his chakra to the area in front of him on the lake. The claws came up from the lake and attempted to grab something but grabbed nothing and went back down into the lake.
[1/1]
Suiton: Isonagi no Jutsu Learned

Sesame made the appropriate handseals for the Water Shield Jutsu with one hand and made the water move up from the lake just about over his head, but he knew he could do more with it. He made one other handseal and the shield sprouted tentacles that whipped about wildly, he then tried spikes and then hands. Once that was done, he let the shield go back down into the water.
[1/1]
Suiton: Mizu Tate no Jutsu Learned

Sesame moved over to a nearby group of puddles and made multiple handseals for the Oil Clone Jutsu, the puddles of water rose and converted themselves into that of Oil, the oil clones then made their colors that of Sesame's regular color scheme, they looked simply perfect. Sesame walked up to one of the oil clones and drove his fist deep into the Oil Clone's stomach, he then grinned as the punch went through, meaning that the jutsu was a success.
[1/1]
Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu Learned

with the Genin portion done, Sesame decided to have a seat in the rain and rest for the moment.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image

No respect.

User Image

Sesame rubbed his eyes in annoyance and realized something, the one one tomoe sharingan eyes had evolved into that of the two tomoe, he had completed the training for it. It must happened while he was practicing water techniques. His sharingan had been active during that training. No matter, he had to continue. With the second tomoe active, he would continue the Chuunin ranked water techniques:

Sesame knelt down and placed a hand inside of the water puddle, with his other hand, he formed the handseal needed for the next jutsu. He rose his hand up and had his chakra mold the water into that of sword but it didn't work and the blade of pure water slipped back into the puddle.

Sesame tried again and tried to form the sword into his hand, the blade still slipped from his hands and went back into the depths of the small water puddle. This caused Sesame to grunt and mumble curses under his breath in annoyance.

Sesame would try once again as the water would manifest and form around his hand and with one quick swing after the handseal was made and the chakra was exerted, a small...very small, blade of water was created. Though, it didn't stay stable for long, but that was okay...like was full of trial and error.

Sesame planted his palm against the surface of the water puddle and formed a handseal using his other hand, raising it upward and causing the blade of water to manifest and shift itself to look like that of a full blown katana made of water. The katana of water was swung around a bit but it dissolved after 10 or so seconds.

Sesame sticks his hand into the water and attempts to pull out a water sword by first making the handseals for the Water Sword Jutsu and then sticks his hand into the water puddle. He concentrates the chakra and imagines the sword being formed into his hand but when he pulled the water sword out it dissolved after a minute this time.

He tries this again, making the handseals for the Water Sword Jutsu and sticked his hand deep into the water puddle. He pulled out the water sword from the water puddle and kept its form steady for a good couple of minutes before it dissolved and went back into the water puddle. The size of the water sword was that of a nodachi.
[Suiton: Mizu no Yaiba Learned]

Sesame would continue training and moved over to the nearby lake, he was going to use this to train upon his next techniques, while standing in a water puddle, he formed the needed handseals and his body dissolved into the puddle, becoming one with it. He had concentrated and moved but it wasn't the destination that he wished for, instead, he rose back up in the same puddle.

He tried one again and made the same handseals while his body slowly dissolved into the water puddle nearby the lake, he was aiming to rise up in the lake instead of in a water puddle. Sesame rose up once again in the same water puddle, which caused him to groan in annoyance, but he wouldn't give up.

Sesame was going to keep trying until he got this techniques right, no matter what. He made the handseals needed and released enough chakra to not only dissolve into a puddle but also move about amongst the other water puddles. This time, Sesame was able to move over to other water puddles this time, it was around the Amekage, Shinri, and also Kiyoshi that the boy was rise up once again.

Sesame formed the needed handseals and sunk deep into the water, he moved about from puddle to puddle and rose himself up three puddles down from where the Amekage stood. He wasn't truly finished yet.

He tried once again, becoming that of a water puddle and them moving about the area amongst the other water puddles that were caused by the rain, he rose himself up from a puddle a half mile away from them and then came back, now it was time for the lake.

He sunk himself into the ground, dissolving into the ground and then moved about the rain puddles surrounding the shinobi. He rose up behind the Amekage and then sunk back down into the water, he then moved back about the water puddles and this time, he rose up in the lake.
[Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu Learned]

Sesame would begin upon the next technique by forming the appropriate handseals for the technique, and he set his palm upon that of a water puddle. Nothing happened.

He would continue and try to do the technique again, forming the right handseals needed in a rather fast manner. He placed his palm against the water puddle and noticed that a clone rose up from the water...but no, it wasn't a reflection clone, it was a simple water clone. That wasn't the technique that he wanted.

He tried again and formed the same handseals in a rapid succession, he slammed his palm against the ground in front of the water puddle and awaited for a clone to rise up. Instead, a clone DID rise up BUT it was not the water clone nor the water reflection clone, it was actually an oil clone, which wasn't really needed.

Sesame needed to try again and complete this technique, he formed the needed handseals and placed his palm against the water puddle's surface, awaiting for the clone that he wanted to come out. This time, his reflection reached a hand out and rose up from the water BUT it was just the hand as it sunk back into the reflection. Another failure.

Sesame would try again as his handseals went about in a flurry of motion. He placed his palm against the surface of the water puddle and the reflection in the puddle showed itself. The reflection began to rise itself up out of the water and reveal itself to be him. He had done it, made the perfect water reflection clone.

He would need to try again, he placed his palm against the ground, the reflection of himself rose up from the ground and became that of a mirror image of himself, becoming that of a full blown and much more stronger clone than the previous ones. The clone tested out his strength by sparring with Sesame a bit and after awhile, he was defeated by a solid blow done by him.
[Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu Learned]User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am

User Image

Nayely looked at the stranger who somehow knew the location of her personal training grounds and had rain village jutsu scrolls. "Let me know when your ready to move on for me to teach you the next stages." She said as she looked at Shinri. "Right now we don't." She said with a smile.

(I have no idea how you even knew where my training grounds was bb, so im calling BS on that, first post states that the Amekage and a few selected others know of the location, and how you got rain jutsu scrolls as well since for the most part rain jutsu is kept secret and never saw you come to the rain village once to raid the library, so im calling BS on that as well, but whatever.

And if you are going to come in here and start taking over, then just take him, even though you never even entered the village through the gates either.)

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:12 pm
Alicia Joana

Shinri Raivu -- Suna ANBU

User Image User Image

"Awesome, so, dinner time?" Shinri asked bluntly. When he was hungry and food was close, he forgot his manners and thought simply of food and how to get some of it in his stomach. He watched as the Hoshigaki trained.

My blade will find it's target.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

No respect.

User Image

"Not yet sir, madame Amekage, mr. strange man who popped up," he looked to Kiyoshi and Nayely, "I was wondering if I could see the both of you perform a couple of techniques for me," he then wrote down a list of techniques that he remembered by heart and showed them to the two, a set of techniques that he had always wanted to learn. He kept his eyes open to viewing the both of them as he stood away from them. User Image

([Kiyoshi(Or Rather, Strange Man):]
Water Walking
Tree Walking
Rasengan

[Nayely(Or Rather, Lady Amekage):]
Water Prison
Fog Vision
Water Barrier
Water Shark Blast
Water Body Clone
Burning Rain
Water Torrent)

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 pm

User Image

Nayely looked at the list she needed to perform for the boy. "You do have a way to memorize right? Oh wait..you said that you were Uchiha correct?" She asked with a smile. "Well then, activate it and then we shall begin." She said as she took a few steps back and formed a few hand signs and suddenly went up close to Shinri and encased him in water with water prison jutsu. "Thats water prison jutsu." She said as she dispelled it. She then manipulated the rain to produce a foggy mist and formed hand signs, now giving her the vision to see through the fog. "Mist Vision jutsu." She said as she hoped he was following rather than be astonished by the fog. The fog disappeared and she made a hard and fast back flip to the lake and landed with grace on the surface. "Until you have the appropriate mastery level of the element the Water Barrier jutsu will require a lot of water." She preformed several hand signs and suddenly a large swirling barrier rose from the water and encased her in its protection until she dispelled it and the water dropped, not wetting her. "Okay, im going to make a quick conjunction, mixing Water Body Clone to use as a target for the remaining three jutsu." She said as she formed a hand sign and 4 water body clones appeared, which she then followed up with another set of hand signs for Water Shark Blast, creating a shark in the water that went full charge at one clone, bashing hard, dispelling the clone. She redid the same hand signs and formed another shark that rushed another clone but actually swallowed the clone, imprisoning it in a sphere of water and then dissolved along with the clone. "Burning rain." She said as she formed hand signs and a cloud formed beneath the standard rain clouds and built up water and fire and then rained on the selected clone, which upon contact started to burn the clone until it disappeared. Nayely suddenly dropped to one knee, getting tired as the Burning Rain jutsu took up a lot of chakra. She stood back up and then made a clear line to the last clone. She made several hand signs and started a medium sized, violent torrent that spiraled in the water but can be used on ground, it lunged forward, taking the clone with the torrent back into the lake and disappeared. She then walked up back to the group. "Hopefully you got that." She said as she sat down, trying to cope with the sudden loss of chakra and ate a chakra pill she took out of her pocket to feel better.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

No respect.

User Image

Sesame nodded as his sharingan activated while Nayely was performing the jutsu, the eyes caught every handseal, how much chakra was used, the beginning, middle, and end of every technique. His eyes pulsated in pain as he clutched the both of them. The eyes shifted and revealed the third tomoe, he saw many things in a new light as he looked up to the Amekage...to the others. He saw different, he saw clearly. "Thank You milady, are you alright?" he knelt down in front of her.
[Water Techniques Shown, Copied.
Third Tomoe Sharingan Unlocked].User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 pm

User Image

Nayely was feeling better and back to normal and looked at Sesame as he knelt to her and asked if she was okay. "Oh yeah im okay, sudden chakra loss can do anything to anyone...anything else?" She asked as she got up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

No respect.

User Image

"I only need to see three more techniques ma'am, The Water Walking Techniques, The Assaku Yari, and The Wall/Tree Walking Technique," he said with a nod.User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 am

User Image

Nayely looked at the boy and then headed to a nearby tree. "Well, it doesn't really take the experienced a hand sign but." She said as she made a hand sign, though only for concentration to show him. She gathered chakra in both feet and then suddenly started walked up it, her long hair hanging down. "Got it?" She asked as she jumped off and then headed to the lake and did the same thing and concentrated chakra in her feet and then walked on the water and looked at the boy. "Simple as that." She said with a smile as she walked back to him. She remembered that final jutsu he wanted and looked at a large thick bolder and formed hand signs. Using Assaku Yari, she gathered water and with extreme pressure, projected the stream to the bolder and it went straight through like a hot knife through butter, making a tennis ball size hole through the entire thick, large bolder. "And thats that." She said with a smile.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff