Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 pm
Yumi deciding to follow Dee back to the lounge " I just got here and I also have no idea who they are."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm
Dee sighed, "I guess you wouldn't. I mean, your Terry Bogard is named Wild Wolf! Terry's younger brother is named Andy. I don't know what Terry would do if he lost his younger brother. After all, Andy is his only true family left. Joe and Mai are Terry's best friends. Joe's a kick boxer and Mai... she's a ninja."

They were approaching Southtown a few moments later and as they did, they could smell something awful. "Whoo we! What's that stench?!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 pm
Yumi covered her nose " I think it's coming from over there" She pointed to the bushes not to far from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm
(I will play as Andy, okay?)

Dee tippie toed towards the bush, slowly maneuvering into a defensive martial artist's position. When she pulled back the bushes, there was Andy taking a dump!

Startled, Andy used his foot to attack Dee. Dee was ready though. Dee chuckled, "Andy?! Why didn't you do that in the mansion? There is more than one bathroom in the place, you know?"

Andy yanked up his pants after wiping with the leaves. He brushed off the pants then said to Dee, "Yeah, I know that. Its Terry...I would explain, but... huh? Yumi? You're here too? Isn't Wild Wolf looking for you?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Yumi still had her nose covered and looked away " No. He's off on mission as he puts it. He's probably off looking for a flea collar."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm
Andy laughed, "Yeah, well whatever. Anyway, we should be heading back to the lounge. Oh, and Empress, you may want to spend the day with Terry. He's sort of... cross with you right now. Commanding him to go to bed when he's just getting up for the day. Ha, ha, ha, you have guts to say that to him. At least he looks better than he did when you said he looked pale. Ha ha ha ha! All he needed was a shower to wake him up. Ha ha ha ha!"

Dee blushed and thought, "Was that all he needed? This morning he looked like he was going to drop right onto Rio's table. Wait... if what Andy said was true... oh no!"

She began to pick up speed with her running. Her Ferrari was right behind her and honked at her. Dee slapped her forehead and said to the three, "Get in! We have to get to the lounge and fast! If I am right about how Terry was really feeling, then we may have a corpse on one of those tables!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Yumi nodded and quickly got into the Ferrari  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm
Verdant sighed lightly, pulling out an old notebook and letting a barrage of words loose on the paper. He had never told anyone this, but he liked to write stories about his life. He was damned to live as a mute, so he figured he could let his voice be seen, instead of heard. He had been writing for years. All he had to do was find someone to publish this little train wreck after it was finished, with an emphasis on finished. He had loved his job as an officer, but he had a great passion for writing.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Andy entered the lounge as soon as Dee parked the car in the automotive shop where she always parked it. She had her very own stall. It even had decor in it!

There was a huge treasure chest for example. Inside is where Dee got to store all of her car-restorative parts. Her and Joe would sometimes just spend their afternoons fixing cars. That was usually when Terry was teaching and Dee had nothing else better to do.

Dee had raced to see Terry, and just as she had suspected, he was collapsed onto the table where Rio had sat and was no longer there. Turning to Andy and growling, Dee lifted the unconscious Terry over her shoulder. She said to Andy as she passed, "You should have never let him crawl out of bed! There was a reason I told him to stay in it! Now it is going to take him longer to heal thanks to you, Andy! Were you trying to speed up that virus he has and risk spreading it to everyone else?!"

Andy was taken aback by Dee's cold words. He hadn't known that Dee knew full well of Terry's condition, but he also didn't know that Terry was that ill. He lowered his head in shame knowing he had risked everyone's lives. Dee was smarter than he took her for, that was for sure.

Before she descended the stairs, she said one last thing to Andy, "look after the lounge until I return and try not to mess anything else up!"

Dee then carried Terry back to his bed. She had snuggled him into it and then lay beside him. She knew that if she caught what he had, she could at least go into her zombie form, like Iori does for two weeks. Finding the right medicinal herbs was going to be even tougher now since the ones she had used up were already out of season. She couldn't go see Iori for he was too banged up to help her. Terry was too ill for her to leave him.

How did she manage to get into such a predicament in such a short amount of time? The only thing that was really good about the situation was that Yumi was there.

Dee knew that Yumi was really capable of handling things. After all, she was a true Yagami. She had been once known as "the Demon", but of course, what could you expect from someone who liked to cause trouble in her early days?

Now, Yumi looks like she was very responsible and perhaps of a big help.

Sensing a presence, and knowing it was Wild Wolf, Dee threw to him a mask, "Here, wear this, Wild Wolf while you are in here. Terry has a contagious fatal illness. It's better known as the Swine Flu. The herbs to heal him are out of season in the West and I may need your help to find some herbs that will rid Terry of this horrible thing once and for all. Here is the list of herbs I used."

Dee tossed Wild Wolf a card of sorts that had the list of the herbs for her to make the potion for Terry to take. She then said to him, "I am sorry if this seems sudden, but as you can see, Andy put everyone in that lounge at risk and what's worse, I have to stay here to prevent any more disasters from happening. I will reward you with one wish when you return, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm
Wild Wolf nodded and ran off to collect the herbs needed. Once he was out of the lounge, He looked at the list " I should be able to find all of this stuff at home."

Yumi had a seat at the bar and watched some of the guests.

Rio stood out on the balcony. She had gotten a little spooked by Terry.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm
Meanwhile, in his bedroom, Terry had awoken and knew at once that he had a raging fever. He also saw his wife beside him. He moved his sore arm to caress her. He asked, "Dee, what is happening to me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm
Dee replied in a somewhat cold tone, for she was still upset at Andy, "You're gonna die unless Wild Wolf succeeds in getting those herbs you need to survive."

She looked at Terry and knew that he was stung by such words. She then sighed then said calmer, "You have Swine flu, my love. Andy foolishly let you go upstairs to the lounge and as a result, you risked infecting everyone up there! You even collapsed on the table Rio was sitting at!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 pm
Terry wanted to bolt upstairs to apologize to Rio, but the moment he tried to move, a wave of nausea prevented it. He was extremely dizzy and hadn't been aware of it. "Aww, I can't even apologize right now." He whined.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:03 pm
Giggling, Dee summoned a cold compress that had been in the bathroom downstairs before. She then pressed it to Terry's burning scalp. She said softly, "Whining will do you no good. Besides, I am sure that Wild wolf will come through. I did promise him a reward if he succeeded."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm
Terry felt extreme emotion rising. Tears began to form in his gem-like eyes. He whimpered, "You always look after me. I-I-I don't even know how I am going to..."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff