Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm
Roy gulped and looked at the twins. "We'd, uh, better back up a little." he laughed nervously and backed up a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 pm
Alec sighed and stood up and walked over to the group and smiled a bit
" Hi.." Alec said smiling  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:48 pm
Izuru was about to say what she wanted to eat, but she heard someone call Izaya's name."Uhm.... I-Izaya.... Someone's calling your name." She pointed to Hiro and started shaking from nervousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 pm
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
Izaya sighed, pulling out his flick knife. "Can we do this later, im on a date." He said softly.

People are either charming or tedious

User Image
I cant remember
Hiro growled, summoning his sword and dissapeared from where he was at and reappeared in front of Izaya, coming down hard and fast with his blade, but was soon discouraged when the powerful attack he launched...was blocked by Izaya's little knife.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:06 pm
the twins gave tiny pouts and slipped off the counter, moving to hide behing Roy. "c-can we leave? this isn't gonna end well........ and we're still week....." they whispered quietly, holding onto his shirt as they rested their heads on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:42 pm
"Yeah.... Sure...." Roy murmured, amazed that that Izaya guy was able to block such an attack with a tiny weapon. He looked over at the boy when he said something. "Hi? This doesn't seem like the right time to be saying hi, don't you think?" he gulped and pointed at Hiro and Izaya.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 pm
the twins gave small sighs and looked at the boy. "hi..." they murmured, giving tiny waves as they continued to lean on Roy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Izaya punched hiro in the gut then used his knee to knock hiro in the air, while they were still up Izaya used his other leg and kicked him out the restaurant. "You should try fighting for real." Izaya said to Hiro and began skipping over to him without a care in the world.

User Image
I cant remember
Hiro growled, pulling Izaya's leg to make him trip, then, before he even hit the ground he hit Izaya in the face, sending him flying.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm
As Roy turned to leave, he froze in midstep once Izaya and Hiro whizzed by him. "Erm... I guess we're stuck here...." he murmured and pulled a few seats out for the twins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Izaya smirked, getting up and taking out his flickblade, running at Hiro, when he was at the right distance he jumped and ran along the wall of the restaurant then jumped again, spinning and flicking open the blade, trying to come down on Hiro

User Image
I cant remember
Hiro put up his sword and got ready to slice and they both hit the floor covering their sides. "Draw." He muttered, bleeding out his side, Izaya doing the same.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm
the twins gave small sighs and shook thier heads. "w-we needa go outside....." they murmured, sitting in the seats as they leaned on eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
Izaya laughed. "I'll see you at the dorm Izuru-chan" He said and began to run away. Heading for the bowling alley a perfect place to hide.

User Image
I cant remember
Hiro growled. "Your not running anywhere!" He yelled out, chasing him.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm
"Wait.... I think it's over. Well, it's over being here, at least." Roy sighed and looked down at the twins. "You ok?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 am
"w-we dun feel so good...." the twins whispered, shaking their heads as they looked at him. "w-we needa get ou-outside..." they murmured, standing up shakily.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 am
Roy nodded and gently lead them outside. "Ok, here we are." he said and let go of them, but was still ready to help them if they showed any sign of weakness and exhaustion.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff