Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
NUR Ninja World War!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Naw this wack yo, it need to be in March because u cant just bring sudden tension. If your in another village for any reason, now they would suddenly atempt to kill u. Naw yo dats not even legit. The tension needs to start to build now and eventually lead to this starting March 1st!

USE ******** ENGLISH OR I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK AND DRINK YOUR SPINAL FLUIDS

XD

Actually there has been a minor war going on with Kumo and Iwa so pay attention and you might learn when there is going to be a war.
Si senior. Mi espanol is muy beuno. ?Como esta usted?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm
Alicia Joana
Actually guys, i don't know why i put Feb 4. Its actually Feb 6. Sorry about that. xd

You never anwesered my question..... stare  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:36 pm
XSK Muse
Alicia Joana
Actually guys, i don't know why i put Feb 4. Its actually Feb 6. Sorry about that. xd

You never anwesered my question..... stare

Don't give me that face i was afk for a long time, so i didn't read it since 4 pages grew while i was gone. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Naw this wack yo, it need to be in March because u cant just bring sudden tension. If your in another village for any reason, now they would suddenly atempt to kill u. Naw yo dats not even legit. The tension needs to start to build now and eventually lead to this starting March 1st!

XD

Actually there has been a minor war going on with Kumo and Iwa so pay attention and you might learn when there is going to be a war.
Si senior. Mi espanol is muy beuno. ?Como esta usted?

Senior yo no hablo español... Taco Burrito gracias mucho amigo  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 pm
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
Sky0814

ACtually I'm the only one doing anything, and all I've done is ask you to leave.
I know because your not an a**. xD! But yeah I think the war starting in March would give genin way more time and give villages time to prepare....just saying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 pm
claru gardeford
rusbob13
@Digit: You know...sages aren't supposed to bring non-sages to the sage lands xP
I also remember this, but that was bb days. there is no sage leader guy now is there? no one to enforce that?

I would probably be the closest thing to that =/  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm
rusbob13
@Digit: You know...sages aren't supposed to bring non-sages to the sage lands xP

You forget, Claru. I've always been one to try and follow BB's rules, even if he isn't a mod here anymore. Like how the second I see Sona, I'm going to be consumed with the urge to take up arms and battle her to the death.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm
rusbob13
claru gardeford
rusbob13
I also remember this, but that was bb days. there is no sage leader guy now is there? no one to enforce that?

I would probably be the closest thing to that =/

Your gun looks wrong when scroll down the page  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814

XD

Si senior. Mi espanol is muy beuno. ?Como esta usted? = Yes sir, my spanish is very good. How are you?

Senior yo no hablo español... Taco Burrito gracias mucho amigo =Sir I don't speak Spanish.....Taco Burrito thanks alot friend
Que' = What! No say =I don't know. no entinendo = I don't understand  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 pm
Digitality
rusbob13

You forget, Claru. I've always been one to try and follow BB's rules, even if he isn't a mod here anymore. Like how the second I see Sona, I'm going to be consumed with the urge to take up arms and battle her to the death.
yes, but even bb didn't follow that rule. and I thought it was removed because of that, and it wasn't always fight to the death, sometimes just unease.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm
claru gardeford
Digitality
rusbob13

yes, but even bb didn't follow that rule. and I thought it was removed because of that, and it wasn't always fight to the death, sometimes just unease.

Whatevvs. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814

XD

Si senior. Mi espanol is muy beuno. ?Como esta usted? = Yes sir, my spanish is very good. How are you?

Senior yo no hablo español... Taco Burrito gracias mucho amigo =Sir I don't speak Spanish.....Taco Burrito thanks alot friend

Exactly now where is my Taco?  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814

XD

Kaisen stole and ate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814

Kaisen stole and ate it.

Kaisen does not eat tacos. Kaisen eats Seafood pasta with white wine shrimp and scallop pasta, which he knows how to make in the roleplay. XD He's actually a very, VERY talented cook in roleplay.

But yeah....he didn't touch the damn taco.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Sky0814

Kaisen stole and ate it.

Kaisen does not eat tacos. Kaisen eats Seafood pasta with white wine shrimp and scallop pasta, which he knows how to make in the roleplay. XD He's actually a very, VERY talented cook in roleplay.

But yeah....he didn't touch the damn taco.

Sometimes the best way to Jashinist Rini's heart is through her stomach, but feed her Seafood and she'll stab you. >_<

Fine. Kaisen didn't touch it. His alter ego did.  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff