Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:34 pm
you_die!!!
A famous quote that I remember: "I think, therefore, I am."
This is incompleat because it should say: "I think, therefore, I am realizing that I am a compleat moron with a short attention span."

Or "I think, therefore, I am, therefore, I will not be after a while."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:38 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
There would be no evil because we say that he will only let evil in the world if it will create a good cause

That's the problem. Everything we know of God has come from the mouths of Man ... some of it from men who say they spoke with God, but still.

And Fate is another one of those things I believe came to be because the randomness of the universe scared people. They didn't like believing that there was no ultimate plan, so they thought up Fate, or Destiny.

But that is the beautie of it. Man finally realized something that was accually real. Nothing is coincidence, nothing is based upon chance, fate decides everything. Think about it. If fate weren't real, then why would a coin toss be able to decide an outcome? Without fate, wouldn't it just fall and land on it's side because fate is nonexistant? It would because a coin toss deciding something, no matter how small, enevetably effects the entire world one way or another. Fate decided to have people create a God, fate decided what we would be like. Ponder this for a moment. The Dali Llama IS a reencarnation of others. His soul has gone through about 14 other people, and therefore, we can fully prove that God doesn't exist because our souls are being recycled through different bodies! Fate chose us to only have a certain ammount of souls, and when that ammount of souls reaches its limit, the 666 mark will appear and the world as we know it will end. We will be souls searching for a host because our souls are meerly parasites that live in living bodies, wearing them out untill they die and start to decompose.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:39 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
A famous quote that I remember: "I think, therefore, I am."
This is incompleat because it should say: "I think, therefore, I am realizing that I am a compleat moron with a short attention span."

Or "I think, therefore, I am, therefore, I will not be after a while."

I was kind of joking around when I said that. I didn't really mean what I posted, I just wanted to see your reaction. Obviously, I got one, so the experiment was a sucess. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:40 pm
I got to go. I'll be back tomorrow.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:49 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
There would be no evil because we say that he will only let evil in the world if it will create a good cause

That's the problem. Everything we know of God has come from the mouths of Man ... some of it from men who say they spoke with God, but still.

And Fate is another one of those things I believe came to be because the randomness of the universe scared people. They didn't like believing that there was no ultimate plan, so they thought up Fate, or Destiny.

But that is the beautie of it. Man finally realized something that was accually real. Nothing is coincidence, nothing is based upon chance, fate decides everything. Think about it. If fate weren't real, then why would a coin toss be able to decide an outcome? Without fate, wouldn't it just fall and land on it's side because fate is nonexistant? It would because a coin toss deciding something, no matter how small, enevetably effects the entire world one way or another. Fate decided to have people create a God, fate decided what we would be like. Ponder this for a moment. The Dali Llama IS a reencarnation of others. His soul has gone through about 14 other people, and therefore, we can fully prove that God doesn't exist because our souls are being recycled through different bodies! Fate chose us to only have a certain ammount of souls, and when that ammount of souls reaches its limit, the 666 mark will appear and the world as we know it will end. We will be souls searching for a host because our souls are meerly parasites that live in living bodies, wearing them out untill they die and start to decompose.

A coin toss can decide and outcome because we want it to. It's all in the mind. Something happens, and we take it as we want. We can derive what we want from it to make ourselves feel better.
See, the problem is, I don't believe in Fate. I actually like the thought that the universe is an unpredictable thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:41 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!

A coin toss can decide and outcome because we want it to. It's all in the mind. Something happens, and we take it as we want. We can derive what we want from it to make ourselves feel better.
See, the problem is, I don't believe in Fate. I actually like the thought that the universe is an unpredictable thing.

Ever heard of Nostradamus? He is a famous psycich, or however you spell that word, and could see into the future. He was from the 15th century and predicted WWI AND WWII! His quatrains are numerous, as well as insane, but all that have been able to pinpoint, which is hard because they are encoded, have come true and are proveable by looking back into time at his predictions that have happened. I can't remember because it has been a while since I have read his book, but I think that he predicted the Iraqi war. I will give more info when I find the book.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:13 pm
you_die!!!
I can't really remember it, but getting back onto the point, fate decides everything. According to fate, we have no free will, and we are all destined to follow what fate has set for us. According to my theory, it doen't take existance for fate to exist, it is just the way of life, everything moving in clockwork and following instructions that meet the standards. Fate was here before we were and had the world created by a dream.

HO!

I have something to combat that!!!

"You can not change your fate, but you can rise up to meet it."

Hey, I just thought of something...

Are you havign an identity crisis?

Ahaha, had to ask.

"To be or not to be, that is the question."

(Hah, I was partially Shakespear for halloween, it was my secondary costume, I wore it before I'd quite finished my first one which I wore halloweening...All the German people in town said I say it better than shakespear himself! ahaha...)

But back to the point, we can either choose to BE, or to NOT be...

And while I was bored today I came up with something else...

Many people live their lives in fear of death, which is the unknown. We only question the unknown because we are afraid of what it brings, and wish it to be known.

To embrace the unknown is to truly live forever and live with purity and freedom...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Super_Chihuahua
you_die!!!
I can't really remember it, but getting back onto the point, fate decides everything. According to fate, we have no free will, and we are all destined to follow what fate has set for us. According to my theory, it doen't take existance for fate to exist, it is just the way of life, everything moving in clockwork and following instructions that meet the standards. Fate was here before we were and had the world created by a dream.

HO!

I have something to combat that!!!

"You can not change your fate, but you can rise up to meet it."

Hey, I just thought of something...

Are you havign an identity crisis?

Ahaha, had to ask.

"To be or not to be, that is the question."

(Hah, I was partially Shakespear for halloween, it was my secondary costume, I wore it before I'd quite finished my first one which I wore halloweening...All the German people in town said I say it better than shakespear himself! ahaha...)

But back to the point, we can either choose to BE, or to NOT be...

And while I was bored today I came up with something else...

Many people live their lives in fear of death, which is the unknown. We only question the unknown because we are afraid of what it brings, and wish it to be known.

To embrace the unknown is to truly live forever and live with purity and freedom...

Famous lines for Shakespears play "Hamlet" I know them, and some of the other montolouges, if that is what it is called, other words. It goes:

To be or not bo be, that is the question. Weither tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outragious fortune, or to take arms by a sea of troubles and by opposing, end them, to die to sleep no more, and by a sleep to end the thousand natural shocks that the flesh is heir to. Tis a consumation devoutly to be wished."

Your translation is one way to translate it, but if you translate it in the way that during the play, Hamlet has just discovered that his father had killed the king to become king, and is deciding if he should die or if he should live and avenge his father.

And accually, you are just proving my statement more by saying "You cannot change your fate, only rise up to it." because that means that you have no control of your fate, you can just make the best of what is inevetable.

Yes and no, I am and am not having an identity crisis.

SANITY IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!! ALL BOW TO SANITY!!!!  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:02 pm
mrgreen Well thank you biggrin ... I'd say something really intellictual ... but my brain is dead from a buncha exam cramming ... sorry sad .... but to tide you over {insert something intellectual here}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:32 pm
my dog ate my sanity
mrgreen Well thank you biggrin ... I'd say something really intellictual ... but my brain is dead from a buncha exam cramming ... sorry sad .... but to tide you over {insert something intellectual here}

I'm just not consentrating at the moment, I really never do, which supprieses me when my I.Q. test told me I had an I.Q. of 112. (Yes, I took the test again and my I.Q. dropped 14 points, mainly because I wasn't focusing on the test that much)  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:44 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

I'm just not consentrating at the moment, I really never do, which supprieses me when my I.Q. test told me I had an I.Q. of 112. (Yes, I took the test again and my I.Q. dropped 14 points, mainly because I wasn't focusing on the test that much)

I got 133 ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:48 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

I got 133 ^^

My attention is seperated over 4 different ways whenever I do something, so my actual I.Q. is probably over 150, but I don't know. If you saw some of my literary papers you might see why my I.Q. is probably that high.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:59 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

I got 133 ^^

My attention is seperated over 4 different ways whenever I do something, so my actual I.Q. is probably over 150, but I don't know. If you saw some of my literary papers you might see why my I.Q. is probably that high.

I was doing about 6 other things xp ... I'm smart ... I just don't really care.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:46 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

I got 133 ^^

Mabey I didn't post what I really ment. I am focused on over 4 things, I know that it is also over 6, and since my focus is split, my I.Q. is split among the different things that I am focusing on.

Here is a question that I got from my teacher. She said that this was highschool graduate level and that my answer was superb:

Name one comic element in Romeo and Juliet and describe how it functions in the play?

I will post my answer if you want to see it, and if I find the paper that it is on, if I already didn't throw it away.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

I got 133 ^^

You're also a year older than me and I'm pretty smart as well.  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff