Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shinra Tensei Effect {All Leaf Ninjas post here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm
Yea, its been decreasing alot in many Naruto guilds. I just need to know which to react to. Are you going to keep the orignal way of attacking or the new way you already have posted up...

Good thing i kept an extra pint of living metal...but now...another 3 to 4 months to create it rp wise and 2 to 3 months RL wise, maybe even longer with the war.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

This is what happens when she uses Shinra Tensei......there is no dogding it!

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 pm
XSK Muse
Alicia Joana
Guys, the activity needs to pick up, im going to stop the war again unless people start posting. I don't see why i should keep this war going if no one is going to be posting at all.

Its as if the leaf village doesnt even care.

No, its because not many people are active. If you look at the ranks compared to the Number of Squads. Its highly uneven and even more with the lack of Jounins in the village. The leaf has been this way for awhile. Their is only like 12 or less active Naruto rpers and of that 12, 6 are not in the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:09 pm
It's me, Dizzle, and Jedi in Rock right now, and we're more active. The two of them are offline. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 pm
Muse: Stop being a jerk to the new members or else they'll think that the rest of the guild acts like you and leave.

Wullf: Ignore him, he's all talk. I'm waiting for someone else to respond somewhere in the village so that I can head over to their location by sensing their chakra and see if I can get some information out of what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 pm
XSK Muse
User Image

This is what happens when she uses Shinra Tensei......there is no dogding it!

But, that is Naruto the show. As we have expressed through advertising and the reason why we are the most active Naruto based rp on gaia. We have far extended the borders of what is precieved as Naruto. Most of the things in this guild doesnt exist in the anime. Like, customs for one. With the way it is now, there is a way around alot of jutsus nowanddays. Like my custom, some transportation jutsus can get around it. Doton users can get around it. At the time of the attack, Leaf was somewhat unprepared for it. And some people were able to get around it. Like reverse summoning.

So dodging it is possible, which was proven in the anime also.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:23 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
Muse: Stop being a jerk to the new members or else they'll think that the rest of the guild acts like you and leave.

Wullf: Ignore him, he's all talk. I'm waiting for someone else to respond somewhere in the village so that I can head over to their location by sensing their chakra and see if I can get some information out of what happened.

.........Speaking of All Talk Flurry, i would simple just kill your rpc, but i cant.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:24 pm
Wait, why am i posting in the Idiot Leaf village?  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Spooky BLVK rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 pm
um... if this is still in effect, rollin'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 pm
saotome is in leaf?
gimme a few hours muse, I'll come over there and kill him.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:33 pm
Yeah yeah...whatever you say rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm
I dunno If I'm supposed to still do the roll, even if I'm not in the leaf village.

Edit: NVM I just answered my own question.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 pm
LOL. FAIL  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 pm
lol Yeah I know, I left my team there in the villages near the leaf village with a shadow clone in order to come back and see to anything that needed to be done, so they'll be traveling back with the clone, once EVERYONE ON MY FREAKIN' TEAM scream gets there.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:44 pm
Idk yet, we hav to wait for people to react and then I need Raito to react so I can get out. Im stuck in my lab with a door powered by electricty over a destroyed village of debri...yea..bad designing in my part...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff