Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:30 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Well come on, now! "Project Alice activated," is such a blunt statement. There's no way in hell they could do something like that and not follow up on it by making her a bad guy.
Yeah, but you know they'll find some way around it. They always do.

Right... Keep making conclusions and assumptions, Das.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Well come on, now! "Project Alice activated," is such a blunt statement. There's no way in hell they could do something like that and not follow up on it by making her a bad guy.
Yeah, but you know they'll find some way around it. They always do.

Right... Keep making conclusions and assumptions, Das.
I will, Danke. And you keep providing me the resistance.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:11 am
Das Jabberwockie

*sings*

They may cut your d**k in half
And serve it to a pig
And though it hurts, you'll laugh
And dance a dickless jig
But that's the way it goes
And though we're shat upon
Though we die, La Resistance lives on!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie

*sings*

And serve it to a pig
And dance a dickless jig

i hate the movie as much as i hate all the resi movies. it has spawned loads of resi noobs who never play the games and when they do they ask me 'where's alice'  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:37 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
i hate the movie as much as i hate all the resi movies. it has spawned loads of resi noobs who never play the games and when they do they ask me 'where's alice'

Yeah, but, Resident Evil 4 spawned just as many, if not more RE noobs. Do you hate RE4 too? Don't hate the media, hate the spawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One

Yeah, but, Resident Evil 4 spawned just as many, if not more RE noobs. Do you hate RE4 too? Don't hate the media, hate the spawn.

*nods* yup.
we were all resi noobs along time ago but instead of only playing one game we went further and found the coolest game series ever  

A5116278

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie

*sings*

And serve it to a pig
And dance a dickless jig

Riiight. *inches away*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:46 am
rolleyes  

A5116278

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:54 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One

*nods* yup.
we were all resi noobs along time ago but instead of only playing one game we went further and found the coolest game series ever

Don't you mean newb?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Hey, not all people who play RE4 are noobs. I played RE4, and liked it. :O And it was my first. HOWEVER, unlike noobs, I didn't play RE4 only and say all the others blew chunks up the alley. I played the other games (except Code: Veronica X and Nemesis, gotta get 'em! @_@), and enjoyed them as well. Hell, RE4 was my first but isn't my favorite. *caresses RE2 and REmake* <_< >_>;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:38 pm
That's not what we're talking about. He complained about how many noobs the movies attracted, so I just brought up the point that RE4 attracted just as many, if not more noobs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:40 pm
Ah, my mistake. Disregard what I said then. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
That's not what we're talking about. He complained about how many noobs the movies attracted, so I just brought up the point that RE4 attracted just as many, if not more noobs.

i know i know but come to my school and its all they talk about. resi 4 this, resi 4 that evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:56 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

i know i know but come to my school and its all they talk about. resi 4 this, resi 4 that evil
That's exactly my point! So you're saying that you not only hate the movies, but you hate Resident Evil 4 as well?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:38 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

My friends aren't allowed to play any REs. Too gory for their parents' liking. Although I let them play whenever they come to my house. <_< >_> But I laugh at them everytime they wish they had RE4. Yes, their favorite is RE4 as well. @_@  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games