Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 pm
Shinzo thought about his race for a moment, thinking closely.
" The label to what my blood truly is would be hard to explain..."
He tried thinking of how to explain it more clearly.
" I'm a human in physical form I'd say. I have the anatomy and everything else that relates. Although, my DNA and some other chemical components make me a bit more special. Pretty much, my form and whatever I can transform around me can form into pure energy as you saw. The components of it's existence is still a little unclear to me, but it's actions can work to how I want it. Like a physical wish in a way. It can be as offensive, defensive, or calm as I command in a way that it can. It's weird. "
He extended his arm halfway. Then, in a timefully slow pace, it burst into rectangles of various sizes as they floated around the area of what was once his arm. Then, it connected back, making a blotchy illuminated human arm before finally regain the original form.
" Pretty much, that's what I am. Still have human qualities though. "
He noted, taking a sip of his coffee in a tranquil pose.
He stopped, eyes widening as his cup slowly lowered.
He sensed a presence as some loudly broke around the corner. This...was not good.

" Um... "
He set the cup down, leaving a seven dollar tip.
" There's a disturbance. Something going on nearby. I will back in a bit. Try not to miss me too much."
He said jokingly. With that, he got up in a rush and headed out the door, lighting a cig and putting his hands offensively into his jacket pockets, storming down the street ready to start a riot.
He was in the mood for some taffy or chocolate, so his direction was obvious. Hopefully him storming out wasn't looked down upon, his actions were meant to make sure nothing dangerous was going on. They better wait for him. Hopefully Liz can catch up on old times with her brother and meet Erik's friend. Oh well...
He placed on his sunglasses, puffed his cigs, and readied his way down the street to a nearby candy shop.

[EXIT. Be back soon.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Liz just stared, trying to comprehend what just happened. So... w-was he an alien? Wait, how would alien's get human DNA? A shapeshifter? Magical being? Warlock? Cyborg????

"My vote goes to a type of shapeshifter." Erik grunted after a minute of enjoying his sister's confusion. His fingers were laced together and just an inch from his mouth the time Shinzo left. He had sensed the dark energy, too, but it was something he was used to after a year at this dreadful school he was cursed to stay at.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 am
Shinzo entered back into the restaurant. His shoulder was set afire and he had a few cuts, burns, and marks from what looked like an electrical device. The times he only fights without his powers...jeez..
" I hate demons... I'm back guys... "
He said, walking back to the table, taking a sip of his coffee.
" Ah...perfect temperature...told you I wouldn't take long. "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 am
BAM!
Kitsumi bursted through the door with another girl grabbing onto her.
"AHHHHHHHH! ONEE-CHAN FORGIVE MEEEEE!!!"
she said grabbing on to the corners of the door.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF TRUMA YOU'VE SET ON OUR PARENTS!!?? THEY ARE CRYING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS! IT'S BEST THAT YOU SHOULD PAY!"
The girl screamed.

User Image

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm
Shinzo drank another sip of his coffee. He took a cig from his pocket, lighting it and taking a good inhale. He puffing smoke, his calm, tranquil moment was interrupted by someone storming in through the doors. He was confused for a moment, but remembered the girl. Hopefully if Liz asked about the burn on his shoulder and the multiple cuts, this girl that walked in could testify.

" Ah...I remember you back from the store. Demon hunting isn't an easy job."

Although he knew the girl who would be later introduced as Kitsumi, her friend didn't seem to be as familiar.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 pm
Captain_Shinzo

Hisano

Hisano looked over at the boy with serious eyes like as if she was scanning to see if he has weapons.
"Hey, You! how do you know Kitsumi?"
she asked as she placed her hand behind her back grasping onto her gun, making a ca-chack noise.
"If you did something to her I'll kill you."

User Image

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

*Anau walks into the new restaurant she's heard so much about* Hmm I wonder, it sort of looks like the dining hall in Grandfather's summer castle *she smiles and walks in...for once without Cerberus or Sabin trailing her every move*

*she picks out a quiet table and looks over the menu*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Shinzo did not move as he looked over at the two. He just puffed his cig, staring back at them without too much emotion.
" Kitsumi? You mean the girl you are with? I just saw her not too long ago. Down by the store which sells sweets. She was under hostility of two demons. All I did was help her escape while I did some demon hunting. That good enough of a story? "
He asked nicely, taking a sip of his almost depleted coffee.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm
Captain_Shinzo

Hisano

"Hmm...seems good enough...I'll believe you."
She walked over to Shinzo and dropped a jade cat in front of him.
"This...this is thanks for saving my sister."
She said turning around so that no one sees her slight blush.

Kitsumi

"hehe...thank you Shinzo for helping me back in the candy store."
Kitsumi bowed down. She turned to face Hisano.
"Well I have to get to class now onee-chan you haven't joined this school yet so ask Shinzo for directions."
She said as she ran out of the door.

"AH! WAIT ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!??"
Hisano said as Kitsumi gave an idiotic laugh and look while was waving good bye.
"Why that little...is she...TRYING TO GET ME MAD!?"
She blushed as she realizes that she was still in the shop.
"uhh.....hehehe...."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 pm
Shinzo studied the jade cat, checking over it entirely.
" Hhhmmm...it's nicely crafted down to the smallest detail. I appreciate the gift even though it wasn't needed. "
He gave a puff of his cig, making a cartoony smiley face from the exhaled smoke.
" Well, seems like your sister ran off without you. I'm sure she's a very excitable person. If you want you can join us for a drink. That's my room mate, Liz. The other is her brother, Erik. "
He motioned his hand across the table pointing to the two. He also took note of the seat emptied next to him.
" If you want, I could buy your drink if you desire. It's the least I could do. "
He took a puff of his cig again, dropping his jade cat within his bottomless jacket pocket.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm
Captain_Shinzo

Hisano

"thanks my family owns a jade mine and a jewelry store so I started to learn how to make these when i was little. I give out to people as thank you gift."
She said as she grabbed a chair and sat down. She laughed at comment about her sister.
"yes that's true...though she does get in a lot of trouble so I worry about her. But, she usually can handle it herself."
Hisano looked over at the two siblings.
"It's nice to meet you Liz and Erik."
realizing that she haven't introduced herself she quickly said.
"My name is Hisano Tomoda, my sister and I don't have the same names because we were adopted and we kept our last names instead of having our adopted name, Hitoshi. I still don't know your name though."
as she looked at Shinzo.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm
He gave a nod of acknowledgement.
" Just call me Shinzo. I'm simply called that. Not much else to me besides that. "
He took the final sip of his coffee and another inhale of his cig. There was more to him then that, but he was too secretive to just happen to tell anybody. He was a bit simple and carefree, too much to be so open.
" It's nice to finally meet you, too. If you want, I guess I could show you around or take you to where you need to go. I'm sure Liz can wait for me for a bit. "
He dumped some ash into his cup, taking another inhale. He must have forgotten he tipped earlier because he left money on the table. Although, he handed it to Liz.
" Hey Liz... make sure to get some stuff from the store if I don't come back soon. I want to cook something nice tonight. "
He then looked back to Hisano, puffing his cig.
" So, what do you think? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Erik looked away, his gaze distant even when the people acknowledged him. "There's too many people here." he frowned slightly. He didn't like people much, and crowds made him claustrophobic. And it seems a crowd was forming thanks to Shinzo. "I... need some air." he muttered and pushed his chair back then rose to get up until Liz caught his arm.

Liz frowned at her brother, and when he looked over at her face he could read her expression, 'You can't keep running away like this.' She waited for her brother to reluctantly sink back into his chair before she looked at the item she was handed. "Cook something nice, huh? I guess it's a good way to pay me back for trying to steal my stuff." she said with a small grin while she glanced over to her depressed brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Captain_Shinzo

Hisano

"yes please I haven't found a dorm yet so do you know any open places? I'm not so familiar with this school, so that'll be nice Shinzo."
She said. But her mind focus on Erik.
"are you okay? you don't look so well."
She asked after he sat back down.

Awesome nerd

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:04 pm
Shinzo thought for a moment.
" Actually...I'm sorry. I almost forgot. I promised my friend, Liz, that I would hang out with her today. Maybe some other time, Hisano."
He handed her a few digits on a piece of paper.
" Here. You can use that to call me later. For now....hhmmm... "
He looked around to figure out who could help.
" AH! Erik can help you find a place to go! Wont you Erik? "
He asked in a sly sort of way. >W>
" and while Erik helps our nice friend, Liz, what would you like to do to learn more about one another? "
He asked, trying to figure out what possibly could happen.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff