Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays
The Harcourt Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 pm
Cheria stroked her fingers over her sons cheeks, feeling their softness. "It is a wonder, how you feel so large, and yet when they come into the world, they are so small." She smiled and looked at Saberlin and Fern.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 pm
Saberlin was in the front seat, next to the driver. He was having a bit of a dilemma with the window on Panthe’s side of the car, yet he smiled at Cheria’s words, remembering how Fern had looked before the twins made their debut.

“Yes, they’re so small…but they are so much louder” he observed with a soft laugh, winding the window up and down with the electric controls, his tail swishing indecisively as he tried to figure out what to do.

The problem was that every time he went to wind the window up, the baby girl began to cry and mess up her pretty outfit by flailing and going red in the face.

Yet, he was concerned the wind blowing in the window would make her too cold, and mess up her hair or that maybe she would scratch herself with her claws.

However, Panthe would start laughing in glee whenever the wind was on her face, so he would have to leave it open a crack.

Then, Oka would start crying, because he didn’t seem to like the wind on this particular day.

It was a delicate balancing act to get the wind flowing into the car just right, but not so much that it disturbed her brother.

“Oh dear, I must be doing this wrong!” Saberlin exclaimed softly, running a hand through his hair in exasperation. He shot Fern and Cheria a pleading look that seemed to say ‘help?’ “We’re never going to get them to the photographer in one piece” Saberlin lamented. He was starting to think this was a bad idea.

Panthe was enjoying the funny whooshing sensations of the wind that flapped her clothes and swept against her cheeks, ruffling her hair.

She laughed infectiously, squealing and giggling. Whatever this was, it was so much fun….hey….who turned it off?

The window had closed and she began to hiccup and sob, then broke out into wails. It was gone…the fun had stopped…

Oh, wait, no here it was back again! She burst into giggles, waving her hands and kicking her legs. She was enjoying the funny feeling so much that she didn’t even hear Oka start to wail beside her, until the window was wound up again and she was left in the silence.

Panthe’s face screwed up and she let out loud mewls of protest, until the wind magically returned a playful friend…and her brother’s cries resumed.

Fern laughed and shook her head, catching Saberlin’s plea for help.

“It’s alright. I think I know how to fix this” she smiled gently, and rummaged around in the twin’s diaper bag, pulling out a bright, shiny toy.

She leant over and smiled at her adorable son, shaking the toy in front of him, where he could see the rainbow colours. “Oka~ Here, look, what does Mummy have for you?” she crooned playfully, and made the toy squeak a bit. Her long, dark hair hung down over her shoulders but she didn’t think to push it back.

She too was having second thoughts about having the family pictures taken at the studio they chose.

Maybe they should have had them done at home. But then, all the equipment would have to be brought in and set up, plus they had already made this appointment. Besides, she wanted to get out of the house.

Oka sniffed and blinked at the thing shaking around in his field of vision, and his pale honey eyes widened with curiosity.

Little tears were still shimmering on his cheeks, but he stopped paying attention to the light wind that was blowing into the car, ruffling his ears, and smiled at Fern’s voice.

He giggled at the squeaky toy, and waved his tiny hands. Until his eyes spotted something even more fun. Laughing, he grabbed a large handful of Fern’s pretty long hair that was so tantalisingly close and tugged on it with a happy gurgle.

Fern squeaked when she found her hair being snagged and accidentally dropped the toy in her lap. “Eek! Ow…ow-ow, no baby, that’s Mummy’s hair…” she gasped, trying to untangle the tiny fingers, cringing painfully. “Cheria – help me!” she laughed.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:00 pm
Cheria stifled a laugh. It was funny, seeing her sister-in-law trying untangle Oka's fingers. "Oka dear, come here." Cheria scooped up Oka. Once she got a good hold on him, she gently untangled his fingers. She cradled her nephew, while humming softly. "Oka does look like you Saberlin, do not take that for granted."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm
He finally let go of the window controls, glad that there was no more crying. His ears swivelled back at his sister’s words and he frowned in a puzzled manner, “And what is that supposed to mean, exactly?”

He glanced at his son, smiling at the contented kit resting in his Auntie’s arms. Well, they did have the same colouring. The only thing different was the pattern of leopard spots.

Looking over at his nephews, he could see the resemblance of someone else in them, but since he didn’t know what their father looked like, he could only guess. He wondered about Cheria’s partner. He knew they were definitely another feline type, from the spots dappled on the twin’s coats. It looked like a jaguar coat pattern.

Fern thanked Cheria and combed through her hair to remove the tangles, sharing a knowing look and a soft giggle with her sister. “Don’t worry, I think Cheria was only joking. I’m sure Oka is a good boy, just like his daddy” Her eyes shone with laughter. She knew what Cheria meant.

Looking out the window as the car turned into a street, she saw an elegant building coming into view “Oh, we’re here. That was fast. Do I look alright?” she frowned, smoothing out the dress she wore and reaching for her lipstick.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Cheria smiled at Fern."You look fine." She handed a calmed-down Oka to Fern. "Saberlin, who is the photographer? Is he a Neko? She smoothed Caleb's and Luke's clothes and then her eyes flashed. If ANYONE, including that good-for-nothing ex-boyfriend of mine, better not touch my cubs, otherwise, I'll rip them to shreds!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 am
“Yes, he is indeed another neko. I don't recall his name, though I believe he’s a jaguar type. He’s won a few awards for his work in photography, so I think the portraits we have taken today should be rather good.” Saberlin nodded at Cheria’s question, stepping out of the limo to prowl around and open the door for Fern.

He then went around the other side of the car to unbuckle Panthe from her baby capsule, grabbing the twin’s diaper bag and slinging it over his shoulder in a casual manner. “Oh no, you’re all windswept” he exclaimed to Panthe, seeing her fluffed up hair and fur from being in the breeze. "Look at your hair"

Fishing in the bag, he found their little hairbrush and he attempted to brush her fur and hair down as much as he could.

Panthe whined and tried to wiggle away from the soft bristle brush. She didn’t like how it snagged on her silken hair, though she didn’t mind her little panther ears or tail being smoothed over. She waved her tiny hands at the brush, trying to push it away.

Fern finished applying the light coat of magnolia pink lipstick then took the little leopard neko from Cheria scooping her son up into her arms with a gentle smile. She stepped out of the car, accepting Saberlin’s hand to help her up. “Always such a gentleman” Fern giggled, standing on tiptoe to place a peck on Saberlin’s cheek.

“Thanks Cheria. You look lovely as well. You all do. Luke and Caleb look so adorable all dressed up!” she admired her nephews, chuckling at how cute they were. “Do you need any help getting them out of the car?” She shifted Oka to her other hip, smoothing down his fluffed up hair from the wind that had blown in the window and leaning over to unbuckle Luke’s capsule straps.

Oka sucked on his thumb contentedly and looked around at the new surroundings, wondering what was going on.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:37 pm
Cheria nodded. "Ahh." She did not mention that she hoped it was not her ex-boyfriend. If it was, then some major problems were going to happen. "Yes Fern, that would be nice." She unstrapped Caleb and cradled him in one arm as she closed the door, and the door gave a not so quiet squeal. "Oh, that door needs to be oiled." A smile tinted her suggestion, making it barely harmless.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:07 pm
“Sure” Fern gathered Luke up and sat him on her other hip, nudging the car door shut with her thigh.

She smiled happily, carrying the two through the door of the building and into the front reception area. Taking a seat with the boys, she gently tugged Oka’s thumb from his mouth and replaced it with the special durable pacifier that hung on a ribbon from his clothing. “Here you go, that’s better, isn’t it?”

She smoothed down Luke’s fur and hair, which had also got messed up in the wind.

“Well, that shouldn’t be happening” Saberlin frowned at the creaking car door hinges with an irritated swish of his long tail. They were serviced every month; perhaps the mechanics were becoming slack.

He turned to speak to the driver “Please see to it that all of the company’s vehicles are serviced today, and make sure that all the hinges are checked over. I don’t want to have to pay for repairs that could be avoided with proper diligence”

The driver nodded and went to park the car, making a call back to the main house to let them know. He was thinking that having every vehicle serviced at once was going to be a real pain. But he didn’t say anything. If that’s what the master of the house wanted, then that’s what would happen.

Walking up to the front desk, Saberlin rang the bell and waited for their photographer to come out from the room next door, going to put the twin’s bag down on the floor beside Fern. He went to wait by the desk again, with Panthe happily resting in his arms, chewing on her finger.

There were footsteps approaching from the other room and a handsome jaguar neko stepped out, greeting them with a smile. “Welcome, sorry to keep you waiting. I was just finishing setting up” he greeted, “It’s for the Harcourt family, correct….” He glanced around the room and his eyes fell on Cheria, then on the two hal-lion, half-leopard cubs in the room.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:34 pm
Luke yawned, his small pink tongue curling out. He turned in Fern's chest, his tiny hands/paws gripping her shirt. Caleb also yawned, his equally pink tongue curling. Whimpering, he squirmed and Cheria readjusted her hold on him. "Shh, mommy's got you. Shh..." She rocked him, and Caleb's tiny tears dried up. She caught the eye of the jaguar neko and drew in a sharp intake of breath. If she was not mistaken, he was her ex-boyfriend!

((ohh, drama!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:01 pm
Fern bounced Luke gently in her arms, watching the big yawn with a smile. “Hey now, don’t fall asleep yet. A nice man is going to take your photo” she giggled softly, finding a little teething toy in her purse and waving it in front of Luke. “Oh look – it’s a toy!” she cooed, trying to keep him awake.

Oh, look, a toy! Oka squeak-growled around his paci and leaned forward to reach out for the toy that was waving around, making grab-hands for it with his chubby little fingers. His kitty tail waved in the air happily. He didn’t know that it was for his cousin to play with!

Saberlin heard a gasp from his sister and turned around to see what the matter was, still holding Panthe.

His sister's expression seemed to say volumes. Although there were quite a few emotions crossing her face, he could at least detect one bit of info. His soft leopard ears flickered back and he glanced from her to their photographer. “Cheria, do you know this man?”

There was a sly laugh from the jaguar neko behind the counter. He was well dressed and dapper, with a gleam in his orange eyes. “Oh, yes, Cheria and I are well acquainted. How nice to see you again….my dear” The jaguar neko flashed her a smile that bared all his teeth, yet it held no warmth.

Saberlin wasn’t sure what was going on. He thought he detected a hint of sarcasm in the man’s voice. “Err…is there a problem of some sort?”

Panthe stared around at everyone innocently, seeing them as mostly blobs of colours and shapes. She could smell another cat neko, but it was different to her family; a different type of feline altogether. She hissed softly whenever she got too near to him.

However, safe in her daddy’s arms, she wasn’t too bothered by it, merely curious. Her fluffy round ears pricked up, listening to the voices in the room.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:33 pm
Luke glanced at the toy, his tail twitching. Luke growled at the toy. With that, he swiped at the toy with a tiny claw even though it was blurry to him. Cheria nodded. "Yes, Sabe, I do know this man. He is my ex." She looked at him with her golden-hued eyes, defiance written into them. "James......" Cheria let the warning stand. Besides, everyone knew that lions were more powerful than Jaguars, especially lionesses with cubs. "It is nice to see that your photo business has flourished. Maybe next year you can visit your sons, the ones you want me to abort." Cheria's eyes were glinting with rage, a low growl coming up and out of her throat. Caleb glanced over at the jaguar neko, and sniffed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 pm
Oka pulled the toy out of his cousin’s reach and shook it around happily, drooling and gurgling away. He didn’t know it wasn’t meant for him.

“Oka!” Fern scolded softly, picking out another toy for Luke and shifting him on her lap so he could sit up a bit more. “Here sweetie, you can have this one” Fern murmured. He seemed unsettled for some reason and she hoped the toy would distract him.

Fern looked at the three other adults in the room at the words flying around, her expression changing from disbelief to shock to confusion as her gaze shifted from one face to the next. “W-What? This man is your ex?” She stood from the chair and went to stand beside Saberlin, biting her lip. “What should we do? I don’t think Cheria will want him to take pictures now!” she whispered.

James smirked back at Cheria politely, his tail swishing gracefully. He walked towards the open door into the next room and made a sweeping gesture with his arm, accompanied by a short bow. “Why...thank you for the compliment. Yes, my business is flourishing nicey indeed...but I digress. Please come this way when you’re ready. I have the props and the backdrops all set out.”

His eyes flicked towards Caleb when the cub growled at him and he scowled, glancing at the other twin in Fern's arms. He ignored Cheria’s comments, though his tail swished dangerously at her reactions. It looked like he didn’t care to discuss anything in front of the others.

"What?!" Saberlin's mouth fell open at Cheria's reply and he stuttered for a moment, looking from the jaguar to his sister.

He pressed his palm to his forehead and sighed, ashen strands falling over his eyes. How did this sort of thing happen?

“Er...I see...In that case, shall we continue, or...?” His feline orbs flicked back to Cheria, searching hers for signs that she wanted to back out. "I can always have it rescheduled with a different photographer" he offered.

He whispered back to Fern "I can't be sure. I don't really want to interfere. Let's let Cheria decide what to do" He didn't really feel comfortable letting the father of Cheria's twins take their picture. Although, he was goinf to be right there in the room with them, so if the jaguar tried something, he'd be in trouble. Especially with a fierce lioness protecting her cubs!

Panthe sneezed at the jaguar neko, shaking her head afterwards like a little cat with a bad taste in her mouth.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm
"Let's continue." Cheria held Caleb closer than ever. She glared at James. "We will talk later, just you and me." Her tail lashed, showing her agitation. Luke mewled, waving his tiny paws in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm
The troupe followed James through to the next room and saw that it was decorated with flowers, statues and various other things that would make a nice picture.

Saberlin placed Panthe in a small play pen and went to stand at the backdrop with Fern, waiting for her to join him. He was dressed in a white suit, with satiny pale blue lining that set off his fierce eyes and golden hair and his leopard markings. There was a folded handkerchief of blue with the company's logo in the breast pocket. He took the cane that was handed to him with a glint of amusement, his tail culring and uncurling slowly to show his feeling on the additive.

"Now, we want you to look like a true gentleman, don't we? The owner of such a large corporation..." there was a sly note in his voice, but Saberlin purposely ignored it, knowing the jaguar was only fishing for bites.

"But of course..." Saberlin agreed, flashing his teeth at the other in a charming grin. "Though I have yet to branch out into photography"

Jame's ears flicked downwards for a second and his tail swished to and fro as he returned the smile with an even larger grin that bared his sharp fangs. "It really is fascinating the kinds of rumours one hears in certain circles about the Harcourt family business. Surely it wouldn't be long before photography is added to the list....after all, they do just about everything these days"

Fern placed Oka and Luke in the pen with Panthe, making sure they were calm and happy.

She watched the banter between her husband and Cheria's ex partner nervously, trembling a little.

Taking a deep breath, she forced her nerves to calm and glided smoothly over to stand beside him, placing one dainty hand on his arm, her wedding rings shining on her fingers. She wore the pale blue dress he had given her that morning as a gift, it's colour matching the lining of his suit. The addition of glittering sapphires and diamonds with a lick of sweet pink lip gloss accentuated her youthful beauty, yet also clearly identified her as the wife of a wealthy businessman.

James got behind the camera and gave directions for poses, beginning to take shots. The camera flashed away. "Yes, now...if you could just turn to face him a little more...and turn your gaze upwards, past his shoulder" there was a flash "Alright now, Master Harcourt...place your arm around her waist...yes, no, a little higher up, and swish your tail to the right." Several more flashes followed..."We'll add the children next. If you'd like to get your two...and then I'll shoot Cheria..." A wicked grin followed the play on words.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:25 pm
Cheria waited her turn with her son Caleb in her lap. She distracted him by pulling out a toy, and dangling it for him to play with.

((Sorry for the short post))  
Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces