Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Whatcha doin'? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Wonders how my thoughts can cause fog in Dude's head, but other then that doing a little happy dance in my head as I got another group up to lvl 60 now I've only got 3 more groups to go! Also proud of self as I got up my curtain rod all by myself today. The story I started was a bust but it killed some time last night. Listening to music as always...other then that...yeah I got nothing else going on.

Oh well of course posting in here. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 am
*thinking of the sexy...
ブラック・マジシャン・ガール、 まなーちゃん です
...now that my brain fog has cleared*  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 am
xwhateverxdudex
Giving TY a BTTH

*gives TY a BTTH*

And now I shall laugh.

LOL

stare *seperates dude's mind from his body* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:07 am
Moonracer
Thinking I don't want to haul those wet clothes upstairs to hang up, but will after I post this. Chatting with my little brother, and dreading the grind for my last 5 lvls for my first crafters groups to hit Veteran lvl (A.K.A. Level 100), posting and wondering who or what was laim. Then... *turns and flying leap huggles Ty then pokes his cheek gently* Aw, I missed you too!!

*prances off till I realize I'm going off to hang laundry.*

*laughs and tickles MR*  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm
*putting my mind back in my body*

>_>

LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 pm
*laughs at being tickled* Hey Ty!

*Still debating on which crafters I want to lvl next only have one character to work on till there is no one below 60. Then deciding if I want to keep my Catherine the puppet master character or make another account lvl that group till they hit that quest again and this time get a Catherine DEX and keep it this time. Planning out what work I'm going to do in the front yard when I can which won't be this weekend since we have a chance for snow. and thinking about little details for a little story I'm tooling around with*

*huggles Ty again* Been busy?

Oh, oh and posting in here! *nods*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 pm
*huggles MR back* yeah, went to south padre island for spring break and catching up this past one  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 am
*thinking that no vacation could stand against a trip to Japan*

(Yes, I have a one track mind, despite my trains of thought derailling sometimes) ^^;  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm
Ty: Awesome man! Did you have a good time? Did you take pictures? Do we get to see pictures if you took any? Do we at least get an adventure story of something that happened to ya?

Dude: *blinks and shrugs* At least you can admit it man! That's all that counts! blaugh

Hm...what I'm up to...let me see I've been using the 50% bonus EXP in my MMORPG when I can play, I've been tending to things around the house, started growing seedlings so I can plant them outside when it gets warmer, thinking up how and where I want to put my raised herb bed when I build it, deciding where and how my arroyo will go in the front yard...or if it will go. Learned that my idea for getting the Catherine DEX is a bust since I can't run two of the MMORPG programs on the same computer (my computer just doesn't like that idea) so I can't trade myself that character card so I'm stuck with what I have, tossing around a couple of little story ideas still, still trying to figure out when to take my day off, realizing I have a ton of laundry to do this week since I didn't get to it this weekend, and...posting in here.

Oh Oh and listening to music as always!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 am
And knowing is half the battle...

Except I'm not really fighting...
I have simply accepted it ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm
ummm there was no evidence because I left none. >>

Hmm I don't know if there were any interesting stories to tell, drank a lot, saw a lot of titties, and I nearly lost my shirt because a drunk girl wanted it (if I was drunker at the time I would of tried to hook up with her and let her have it wink )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Dude: That's what they say. *chuckles* Well there ya go even better now you can move on to bigger and badder things!

Ty: *nods* I see...so you ninjad Spring Break huh? Awesome!

*blinks* Well call me old fashioned but I say better to hook up with a girl you want to hook up with rather then some chick for a one night stand. But that still sounds like an adventure to me so yay we got an adventure story. Very short and to the point adventure story but good enough. ^_^

Me...I did laundry all day today and played some of my MMORPG. Then I played with my kitten and made dinner and now...I think I'm heading off to bed early...haven't been sleeping very well.

*waves* Night...*crashes in bed*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 pm
TY: Well you had an interresting sounding vacation ^.^

MR: WOOT !!!
Wish I could have exciting vacations V_V  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 pm
Dude: *nods* Yeah, wish I could too but we can't all be cool like Ty.

Today I did more laundry got it all finished...well what I could since detergent is running low and we don't have the money to buy any for a bit so have to hold off on my blankets. So did the last of the laundry I could, then I played some of my MMORPG today and got some characters higher. I cleaned up a bit around my desk, just a bit mind ya, and I made dinner. Now I'm chatting with my little brother and kind of sitting here blankly for a change. Brain has been kind of dead and a bit depressed today.

Oh and listening to some music as I post.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:42 am
*posting in this thread and in a really foul mood*

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]