Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WAR HAS STARTED! ALL KONOHA-NIN READ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 pm
It should've. Next, if there ever is a next time xD, I'll be sure to think it through a bit more. Though in reality, six hours is a perfect amount of time for the attack was literally as simple as placing my hand on the ground. I thought Kumo-nin should've stayed a bit longer... I'm like the only one left O.o I was like "WTF! This is war! Not tag!" It seemed like everyone ran in threw a few attacks at someone and ran at.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm
Idk...I didn't think it was that battle like..  

Oni_Soul

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm
I agree. I honestly wanted some epic battle where almost every thread had a battle going on but I knew that was never going to work for several reasons:

1)Konoha did not seem that active at all.
2)Most of the people involved with the attack either took forever to show up or never did.
3)It took nearly a day or two to get the FIRST fight started -.-

Yeah. This "attack" was an epic fail rolleyes Next time someone rages war I'm going to make sure it's actually like war, lol. Fight,fight,fight,fight,fight. Not destroy and run.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm
Rahenno
This leads me to believe cloud is the most active village

yeah.... mist being the second most active, and me i feel being the most active person..... im always waiting for people anyway  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 pm
Then why not just humble them? You could have just taken out a face, and then blew it up in mid air, not destroying the entire village but making a point.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm
Hey, at least I did s**t lol.
I pretty much killed two people. Tavian and Jin.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 pm
That...would've been a wonderful idea xD Lol. Anyways, I'm going to go to bed. 1 o'clock in the morning here in Florida and I have school tomorrow gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 pm
suck it up! I live here too...  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:38 pm
War, is it?

I gladly accept. If any of the spineless jellyfish wish to prove their powerlessness in the face of Konoha's finest, then our battle will take place in the Land of Fire's outskirts. Any takers?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:12 am
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
War, is it?

I gladly accept. If any of the spineless jellyfish wish to prove their powerlessness in the face of Konoha's finest, then our battle will take place in the Land of Fire's outskirts. Any takers?

sojiro!!!!!! dude i'd love to fight you, but Lance already left the battle field. If you seek out cloud then I'm sure we can come up with something. but be honest, these other guys wouldnt stand a chance against you  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 am
jedimastersonic
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
War, is it?

sojiro!!!!!! dude i'd love to fight you, but Lance already left the battle field. If you seek out cloud then I'm sure we can come up with something. but be honest, these other guys wouldnt stand a chance against you

I would gladly accept a challenge, but Sojiro's not one to strike out at an entire village for one person's actions. He already knows the repercussions of revenge. Tell you what tho, you have Lance or whomever else in your employ advance upon the young elemental. He'll be standing atop Hokage Mountain this day, since it is leveled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm
SOJIRO!!!!!!!!!!
and finally more people for this war lol  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm
Oni_Soul
suck it up! I live here too...

Lolwhat? Really!? Well that's surprising. I thought I was the only one. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 pm
Oreh? Rahenno?

This will be interesting.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Hey, at least I did s**t lol.
I pretty much killed two people. Tavian and Jin.

You...didn't kill me, Kaisen did, wow I'm late

----

I guess even after death I should keep watching the hidden leaf, things are getting interesting.....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff