Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 am
((Damn it, why do I have to log off when all the s**t happens?))

Zenshu watched the whole scene, following Ken outside and watching him and gasping, running over to him and taking the guy from him and setting him down, looking at Ken with a sickened face, eyes still white, "What's your problem? Are you trying to make our people look bad, I mean sure, I killed a guy, but it was painless! Just stop, I don't want to fight one of my own kind." His eyes flashed red a bit, "But I will." He said with a growl, unsheathing his sword half-way, threatening to fight, his eyes slowly turning red.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am
Ken grinned, "Aw, I thought you were cool..." he twirled his sword, "Ah, well, I killed plenty of people... I don't see why this matters." he just stood there, watching Zenshu, "Nice eyes, by the way." he remarked. He readied his sword, Waiting for the first attack.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 am
Zenshu chuckled evilly as he sheathed his sword, shaking his head, "You've picked the fight with the wrong guy, my name is Zenshu Saint, you might know me from our planet as the Devil. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you didn't mess with me." He said with another evil chuckle, unzipping his backpack and reaching into it, still keeping his eyes on him as he pulled out a Aerian fully automatic compact shotgun, aiming it at him and tilting his head a bit, staring into his soul with his soulless red eyes.  
Halcyon III rolled 1 100-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 am
Ken frowned a bit at the gun, "Aw, well, bullets it is." he sheathed his sword, and reached in the back of his pants, and pulled out a couple of handguns. "Say hello to Ebony and Ivory." he said, Firing a couple of shots.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chaos Starlight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:27 am
Zenshu didn't even have to move to dodge the shots, he let out a taunting laugh out loud, "Is that the best you've got?!" He said with a chuckle, popping shotgun rounds at him, snarling as his tail whipped a bit.  
Halcyon III rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:29 am
Ken flinched as the rounds flew right by him, "Holy damn, scattershot eh?" he pocketed one of his pistols so he could draw his sword, he ran up and slashed at Zenshu.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chaos Starlight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 am
Zenshu yelped as he swung at him, kicking him back in the stomach and chuckling as he pulled out a grenade from his backpack, muttering, "Say goodbye..." With a chuckle, pulling the pin and tossing it underhand over to him, stepping back a bit to dodge the explosion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
Ken looked at the small explosive, and kicked it away, but the 4 second fuse was a bit too short for it to do any good, the grenade exploded and Ken was hit my several pieces of sharp fragments. He grunted, and tried crawling away. "Stupid... grenade..." he cursed.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 am
Zenshu chuckled as he walked over to him on the floor, starting to run as he punted him in the head with the claws in his feet, looking down at him and smirking evilly at him, unholstering his pistol and shooting him in both his knees, chuckling again and unsheathing his razor-sharp sword, kneeling down and putting it up to his neck, So, now all of this has ended, and who is on the ground, bleeding to death? You. You were almost too easy." He said as he shook his head, getting ready to dig his sword into his neck, starting at him with the evil red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 am
Ken glared at him, gritting his teeth, "At least... I don't... play with a downed foe." he said, wincing at the pain in his knees, "It is YOU who has no honor. When it comes down to a proper duel." he tried moving away, but it was no use.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 am
"Alright Zenshu, he has had enough." Nickel said from a roof top. He had been watching the whole fight. "I'll take it from here." He said as he jumped off the building.  
Chaos Starlight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am
Zenshu stood up and stared at Nickel with an evil glare, "He has not had enough, but if you wish to TRY to stop me... I WILL KILL YOU INSTEAD!" He said with a growl, his red eyes showing no mercy, he started to run at him with his sword and quickly slashed at him, his evil side taken over fully.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am
Damn it! Ahh, see this is what happens when you try and stop fights. Nickel said to himself, holding his arm that was now beading from the attack. He pulled out his gun and fired off a shot that caused a small avalanche.

With the distraction. He took the downed dragon and ran off. Damn it, that's going to cost me...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 am
Zenshu growled at him as he ignored the avalanche, as he tried to grab the dragon, he ran up to him and grabbed him by the shoulders, throwing Nickel to the ground, stepping on his neck and starting to choke him, growling, You didn't think it'd be that easy, DID YOU?! He said with a snarl, stepping onto his neck full force, pulling out his pistol and aiming it at his head.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Halcyon III rolled 1 100-sided dice: 29 Total: 29 (1-100)

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am
Ken growled, "Stop!" he shouted, raising his gun up again, and taking one, last shot. His hand was shaking, so probability was low.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff