Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:09 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"Ah... Demons usually catch my attention, but my they are the frivolous type." he mused and shifted a little to make himself more comfortable when Ikuto sat up. "I do like humans - I was once one myself - but I've never had a summoner~" he purred and leaned a little towards Ikuto.

"One I'm no were near frivolous,Two What do you mean your once was and Third what are you doing?" Ikuto said in one breath as he leaned back a bit from the Sloth that was purring at him while leaning into him. 'Why does it seem like he's come up with so many ideas and we've only been in here for like maybe 20minutes?' He thought to himself as he stared at Nikolai's eye's then his mouth then finally the way they were sitting. 'Wow that would be wrong if Nikky thought about it.' He thought with a chuckle as he sat there with the Sloth.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image

Nikolai smirked and leaned back just as Ikuto did, laughing himself. "Relax, relax, dearie, I've no intention to do anything I consider normal to you today." he assured and rested his hands on the bed to keep him sitting up. "Yes, dearie, believe it or not, I was a human once." he smiled and remembered the times; the good times. "Yes, then the war broke out - I believe it's known as World War II - and I became Sloth. Some time later and I was put on the throne of Hell." he said distastefully.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

panic filled trash

Anxious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 am
Esti sighed feeling a bit shy; The tiny female made her way to the area, having been new to the academy she simply wondered around. She entered the main cabin gasping softly, it was amazing, she quietly walked over to the fire place sitting politely on her knees in front of it. A small smile creeped 'pon her plush lips as she watched the flames dance before her. She slowly reached into the fire bringing it back out along with a few flames. "I can still do it.." she said in amazment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:54 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Nikolai smirked and leaned back just as Ikuto did, laughing himself. "Relax, relax, dearie, I've no intention to do anything I consider normal to you today." he assured and rested his hands on the bed to keep him sitting up. "Yes, dearie, believe it or not, I was a human once." he smiled and remembered the times; the good times. "Yes, then the war broke out - I believe it's known as World War II - and I became Sloth. Some time later and I was put on the throne of Hell." he said distastefully.

Ikuto smiled as he sat back up strait leaning his head on Nikolai's shoulder and breathing softly. "So Your what like the King of the underworld or something?" He asked slightly confused wondering how the sin of Sloth would be on the throne. "Also I'm glad you wouldn't do what you'd normally do." The golden eyed boy smiled brightly into the sloth's shoulder but then popped up out of his leaning position and stared at the man in front of him. "Wait World War II but that would make you more then 30 years my senior right??" He asked tilting his head to the side with a lost look on his face as he thought about.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

"If you want me to sound ancient, then yes." Nikolai chuckled softly and stroked Ikuto's hair when he laid his head on his shoulder. "I do believe you darling people call me the Devil." he murmured softly and smiled again when Ikuto spoke a second time. The third time, though, his smile thinned. "Ah... yes." he admitted and hung his head. "To be brutally honest, dearie, I'm 92 years old." The Sin looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Mmm, I'm not really all that old, to be frank, but nevertheless I'm older than you." Nikolai looked at Ikuto and laughed a shrill laugh. "But I'll always be 25, don't you worry your precious head, dearie."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:11 am
Awesome nerd
"If you want me to sound ancient, then yes." Nikolai chuckled softly and stroked Ikuto's hair when he laid his head on his shoulder. "I do believe you darling people call me the Devil." he murmured softly and smiled again when Ikuto spoke a second time. The third time, though, his smile thinned. "Ah... yes." he admitted and hung his head. "To be brutally honest, dearie, I'm 92 years old." The Sin looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Mmm, I'm not really all that old, to be frank, but nevertheless I'm older than you." Nikolai looked at Ikuto and laughed a shrill laugh. "But I'll always be 25, don't you worry your precious head, dearie."

User Image

Ikuto sat listening to Nikolai explain then hugged him tightly. "You what i find it kind of funny because i have no memory i don't even know if the age the foster home said i was is my real age,who knows i could be older then you." He said looking into the Sloth's eyes with a huge grin trying to get him to laugh again and the red head couldn't tell but somewhere deep down he was starting to really like Nikolai's laugh. "Oh and don't lump me with those other people who would refer to you as the devil because to me that's just a relative word that could describe anything really.Also from what I've seen of you so far you don't seem to be much like what everyone say's." Ikuto said with a soft smile as he kept his arm's around the others shoulders loosely as he chuckled softly to himself. 'Why is it that i just found out he rule's the underworld and i don't care what so ever?' He questioned himself in his thoughts as he watched Nikolai closely. 'Wouldn't this be like a big shock to most people but to me it's just like any other detail that make's up the person in front of me and that detail is small compared to the man that's sitting in my lap right now.' He thought to himself with an odd smile on his soft,innocent face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

"Mmm, I sure hope so, dearie. I've always been attracted to older men~" he purred in Ikuto's ear and changed his position so that he wasn't sitting on the boy anymore and was just laying down on the bed. "This Devil business is nowhere near interesting as you'd imagine, darling." sighed the Sin, the bed's cushions begging him to sleep. "There's so much paperwork, and for someone as lazy as me that's pure torture. Then I have to deal with so many darling people claiming to be my child." he groaned and pressed the palms of his hands against his lime green eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"Mmm, I sure hope so, dearie. I've always been attracted to older men~" he purred in Ikuto's ear and changed his position so that he wasn't sitting on the boy anymore and was just laying down on the bed. "This Devil business is nowhere near interesting as you'd imagine, darling." sighed the Sin, the bed's cushions begging him to sleep. "There's so much paperwork, and for someone as lazy as me that's pure torture. Then I have to deal with so many darling people claiming to be my child." he groaned and pressed the palms of his hands against his lime green eyes.

"Oh ha ha Nikky but I'd rather be younger." Ikuto stated with a chuckle and rolled over next to Nikolai laying his head on his shoulder. "I bet it is hard but why not hire an assistant that would make it easier and on the children thing the easy way to solve that is to figure how many women you've slept with then average the chance's of getting them pregnant and then you wouldn't have that many to worry about." He said as he curled an arm across the sloths chest with a soft smile and a yawn while he squeezed him for a hug. 'Again i should be shocked but I'm not.' He thought to himself as he snuggled up to Nikky for warmth.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

"Oh dearie it's impossible for me to get an STD let alone children." he assured and wrapped one arm around Ikuto's waist. He wasn't usually one for cuddles and snuggles, but now that he was actually doing it he had to admit that it was nice. "But I've grown weary of talking about myself. I'd rather hear all about you, dearie." he grinned and rested his forehead against the young boy's.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"Oh dearie it's impossible for me to get an STD let alone children." he assured and wrapped one arm around Ikuto's waist. He wasn't usually one for cuddles and snuggles, but now that he was actually doing it he had to admit that it was nice. "But I've grown weary of talking about myself. I'd rather hear all about you, dearie." he grinned and rested his forehead against the young boy's.

"Ah i see." He quipped as he snuggled closer to the Sloth when he wrapped his arm around him. "Okay what would you like to know about me and thing's I've done in one year Nikky?" He asked nuzzling Nikolai's nose when he place his forehead on his.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm
tohru3241

User Image

"Tell me everything, dearie. At least what you remember. What's your full name, your favorite color, your hobbies. Everything." Nikolai whispered softly. He usually didn't mind getting such a simple nickname like the one Ikuto just gave him, but it sounded cuter coming from the young boy's mouth. Perhaps it reminded him of him...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

User Image

"Tell me everything, dearie. At least what you remember. What's your full name, your favorite color, your hobbies. Everything." Nikolai whispered softly. He usually didn't mind getting such a simple nickname like the one Ikuto just gave him, but it sounded cuter coming from the young boy's mouth. Perhaps it reminded him of him...

"Well my full name is Ikuto Shitaku I'm 17, I stand at 5'11,I weigh about 195 lbs and i can control fire/water as well as summon two dragon's. My favorite color is Neon green and my Hobbies involve Baking,and singing mostly but i also love swimming too Nikky." Ikuto said smiling brightly while looking at Nikolai with soft golden eye's that sparkled with just the hint of three speckles of blue in them. "And you already know about my biggest scar but i have about twelve maybe seventeen more all over my body." He said with a small frown but quickly smiled so he could show that he was fine talking about it a little bit. "I've been to thousands of doctors about my memory loss but none of them have been able to tell me anything but it's fine for now i don't really need it for school life i guess." He said tucking his head under Nikolai's chin with a smile.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:46 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Oh what a tease this boy was! Ikuto told him not to do anything funny and yet he practically begs for it. Nikolai's sigh was content (mischief hidden deep somewhere in it) as he lightly stroked the boy's red hair. "Perhaps I should take a look at those scars someday, dearie." he mused with a sly smile before quickly changing the subject. "But for now I'd like to hear you sing."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

User Image

"Well maybe someday." He said chuckling lightly as Nikolai stroked his hair while he curled a lock of the sloth hair with his finger. "You wanna hear me sing? Okay!" Ikuto said happily uncurling himself from Nikolai then standing up on the floor at the foot of the bed he smiled. He opened his mouth letting one of his favorite song's flow from him.
The Invisible Wall by: The GazettE
(OOC He sound's like the lead singer for the most part ^_^)  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm
tohru3241

User Image

The lazy Sin propped his head up on a few pillows and folded his arms behind his head, grinning at Ikuto when he stood up. He listened intently to the boy's song, enjoying every little thing about it. The arpeggio, emotions, vibrato, everything. Once Ikuto finished, Nikolai looked over at the boy and clapped his hands. "Bravissimo, darling!" he cheered and swiped a rose from the shelf next to the bed to toss it to him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff