Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Old Life, New Beginning (Island Adventure) ((Need Girls)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:22 am
"I have no cclue, which is why I am asking." I put my hands on my hips, wondering why he was dogding every question.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:42 am
"Well....maybe it cause....it's the only way I can admit....things." He said, still alittle embarrassed about admitting anything. "Jeez, I think I liked it better when you twisted my arm when I did something stupid."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 pm
I grabbed at his wrist, going to twist his arm behind his back, "Would it help now?" I had forgotten what question I wanted to ask next, but I think I had gotten enough out of him for my liking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:41 pm
He groaned and chuckled as she twisted him arm like she use to. "Well, I see you haven't lost a step. So why are you letting my words and me staring at your body so poorly? You use to not care and do this to me."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 pm
"Maybe because I was just an awkward teen back then," I lowered my eyes, glad I was behind him so that he couldn't see. I still had many insecurities, but I wouldn't let him see those. "I still don't understand why you care about me." I let his arms loose and stood there, still looking at the sand of the island.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm
"Well maybe because you were always different than the other girls. You didn't want to do any of that girly things...I was hoping you were still like that." He said, as he looked at her and then to the ground. "That's all I have to say. I'll leave you alone." He said, as he walked off to the mansion.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm
I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he walked away. I stood there for a few minutes, thinking over what had just happened. So he admitted her cared about me and that he wanted to date, I thought through the main points. And he hoped that I haven't changed... But I have. At least a little. I turned and looked up the path he had taken, but went the opposite way, back to the hammock I had set up.

"Why me..." I whispered to the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 pm
Renaldo sat on a rock, stareing intensly at the ocean. Around him were a thousand lines drawn into the sand. "I still can't see a wharle..." He spread out his wings. Otto came down to the dock and fished again. This time he was using steak for bait. Renaldo landed beside him.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 am
I slowly swung myself back and forth on the hammock, then decided I needed a wallk. I headed back to the beach, seeing two others. I slowly walked down the pier. "Hey guys," I called to them as I got closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 am
"Nothing biting..." Otto pulled his line back up. Renaldo paced back and forth on the dock, eaither thinking or wasteing time. Otto looked down at the water. Renaldo continued paceing.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 am
I walked a little closer, "You may want to try surf fishing in the waves. Although, I'm not sure that rod could do it." I looked at the fishing pole, wondering where it had even come from.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm
Otto turned his head sideways."...I tried that..." He said coldly before turning again. Renaldo was begining to mumble to himself.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 am
My eyes narrowed at the cold tone I had recieved. "Have fun not catching anything, then." I waved my hand sarcastically and left, heading to the house for someone who may actually welcome my presence.

I entered and went straight to the kitched, pulling out a steak for the outside grill. I got the fire going quickly, naturally a pyro, and laid the steak on the grill.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am
Kiba was sitting in the outdoor hot tub, so relaxed that he didn't notice anything. He sniffed the air as the scent of steak flowed through it. "Mmm, smells good." He muttered not moving.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 am
Renaldo got bored of waiting and went to his room. He opend his trunk and looked over his wardrobe. All that was in there were more striped shirts and cargo pants. He left his room and looked around.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff