Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What are we missing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 am
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Does this mean i can be Pablo Escobar if he's John Dillinger?

iPor supuesto, senorita!

En ese caso, ¿dónde está la droga?

En mexico. iEs la razon por las guerras! No estoy seguro si la quieres =/
Donde estas TU, senorita? Eres de colombia, no?
.... Wait a minute.. I'm John Dillinger. He doesn't speak spanish... I HAVE BROKEN CHARACTER ALREADY!!
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:59 am
Celtic zombie-kitten
Also, since I seem to be having difficulty finding other members of my species (as 00Shoe already knows...)
You could TOTALLY Make sub-forums or sticky threads or something for the major species groups!!! I'd like that. biggrin *tail wags if you do it*
What I consider major species groups is:
-canines
-felines
-reptiles
-avians
-rodents
-misc. carnivores
-hooved herbivores
-misc. herbivores
-hyenidae
Please do it, 00Shoe, please! For me? ~(O^O)~

(apperes on your head as chibi-
i agree, but just for clarification. canines would be Canidae.  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 am
To MAYBE add to the list of possible sub forums; Perhaps we could add insects as well? I don't know how common those guys are and I'm not one, personally. But, if anyone plays furcadia, I'm sure you've seen a few!
Anyone here an insect furry? Or is it a scaly? Meh. You know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 am
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Does this mean i can be Pablo Escobar if he's John Dillinger?

iPor supuesto, senorita!

En ese caso, ¿dónde está la droga?

En mexico. iEs la razon por las guerras! No estoy seguro si la quieres =/
Donde estas TU, senorita? Eres de colombia, no?
.... Wait a minute.. I'm John Dillinger. He doesn't speak spanish... I HAVE BROKEN CHARACTER ALREADY!!
crying

Senior Dillinger, a menos que usted me da los medicamentos que usted tendrá una guerra que viene a través de su puerta principal y no, yo no estoy en colombia estoy a tu lado >_<

Nikki The Wolf Girl

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am
Snapplejack
To MAYBE add to the list of possible sub forums; Perhaps we could add insects as well? I don't know how common those guys are and I'm not one, personally. But, if anyone plays furcadia, I'm sure you've seen a few!

ive seen a few insect furries, but i dont think they were the persons fursona. but regardless ive seen um  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm
Deaths kitsune
Snapplejack

ive seen a few insect furries, but i dont think they were the persons fursona. but regardless ive seen um

I think butterflies are probably the most common ones ^^ XD I know if I did that's what I would be ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Snapplejack

I think butterflies are probably the most common ones ^^ XD I know if I did that's what I would be ^^

what in the world is furcadia?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:48 pm
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Snapplejack

what in the world is furcadia?

no idea sounds like a game... I'm just saying around gaia XD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:06 pm
Deaths kitsune
Celtic zombie-kitten
Also, since I seem to be having difficulty finding other members of my species (as 00Shoe already knows...)
You could TOTALLY Make sub-forums or sticky threads or something for the major species groups!!! I'd like that. biggrin *tail wags if you do it*
-canines
-felines
-reptiles
-avians
-rodents
-misc. carnivores
-hooved herbivores
-misc. herbivores
-hyenidae

lolyupp.. And felines would be Felis... But I mainly just really, really want to find some moar hyenas. I've met a few, but none of them ever stick around long enough to talk to... :/  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:16 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Deaths kitsune
Celtic zombie-kitten
-canines
-felines
-reptiles
-avians
-rodents
-misc. carnivores
-hooved herbivores
-misc. herbivores
-hyenidae

lolyupp.. And felines would be Felis... But I mainly just really, really want to find some moar hyenas. I've met a few, but none of them ever stick around long enough to talk to... :/

nice. i think hybrids should be on here.  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Deaths kitsune

Well, hybrids could be a combination of anything, so that category would be way to broad to be of much use... but, then again, there could be some out there who don't care as long as they're talking to other weirdos... kinda like me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
But I mainly just really, really want to find some moar hyenas. I've met a few, but none of them ever stick around long enough to talk to... :/

Well its because it is not the normal set of animals normally its Cats Dogs Wolves Foxes

I know there are many others but those are the larger Furry Groups because many people can relate to the personality of those animals or the stigma behind them

Cats and Foxes- Sex appeal, quick thinking, Playful

Dogs and Wolves- Loyal, sometimes Loner, Brave, Adventurous

They are the more basic things that people relate to. ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Deaths kitsune

Well, hybrids could be a combination of anything, so that category would be way to broad to be of much use... but, then again, there could be some out there who don't care as long as they're talking to other weirdos... kinda like me! 3nodding

well ok  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Celtic zombie-kitten
But I mainly just really, really want to find some moar hyenas. I've met a few, but none of them ever stick around long enough to talk to... :/

Well its because it is not the normal set of animals normally its Cats Dogs Wolves Foxes

I know there are many others but those are the larger Furry Groups because many people can relate to the personality of those animals or the stigma behind them

Cats and Foxes- Sex appeal, quick thinking, Playful

Dogs and Wolves- Loyal, sometimes Loner, Brave, Adventurous

They are the more basic things that people relate to. ^^
I said I have met them. I can name two others that I know on Gaia and I remember PM'ing with another female, but I forget her name.
HyenasEatBones is actually a good friend of mine, but I haven't spoken to him in a while... Anyways, the main problem is that the ones I know are not very fond of posting in the guild forums, and so I am lonely. sweatdrop  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
I said I have met them. I can name two others that I know on Gaia and I remember PM'ing with another female, but I forget her name.
HyenasEatBones is actually a good friend of mine, but I haven't spoken to him in a while... Anyways, the main problem is that the ones I know are not very fond of posting in the guild forums, and so I am lonely. sweatdrop

well then talk to someone who isn't a hyena then ^^ just because you aren't of the same furry species doesn't mean you cant have fun talking to them. and lots of people aren't fond of posting here in the guild sweatdrop  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff