Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:02 am
"It Hana Urusai." Hana patted Damian's shoulder clicking her tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk, you must relax. Jeez you know what you need? You need to get Lili to give a massage so you can relax." she informed stepping back smiling lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am
"Wow,are you bipolar or something cause maybe I need to watch what I say to you?"he asked.Arryn shrugged."No problem..I get enough of bipolar people if y'know what I mean..."he had pointed to Calypso who was playing with the fish in the koi ponds.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 am
Haruko watched people playing with the fish in the koi pond and slipped out of veiw. She smiled and watched them. The sun rays hit her hair.

C biggrin ocuments and SettingsbettyMy DocumentsMy Picturesf_Anime6m_c340950.jpg
(Go to website to see her pic)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 am
User Image

Hana suddenly froze her pink eyes melted to black and her appearance changed as she turned looking around her face laced with worry. "Tabi?!" she yelled out frantically now in her full demon form. She turned looking at Arryn and Caylpso sadly, "Stay here I'll be right back I'm going to need your help." her wings now fully grown she snapped them open and took off flying into the trees off in the distance.  

iiRenPie

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 am
Arryn sat up and gazed at her."Whoa....Calypso get out your weapons in case".He summoned his two daggers and waited.Calypso gathered her shuriken star and waited along with Arryn."What did she say?".Arryn shook his head."She told us to stay here and she'd need our help".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am
Hana came flying back with a small girl in one hand and long black shadow sword in the other she skid landed stumbling past the other two. The girl Hana held was soaking wet and drenched in blood, she had a blank look as she was laid down on one of the benches. "May the gods damn you to hell Tabi why do you do these things?" Hana hissed her eyes watering. The thread holding the girls limbs in place had been cut so she was starting to fall apart and she had a long gash across her neck. Blood was flowing from the hole where there was supposed to be an eye and there were slashes up along her arms.  

iiRenPie

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 am
Arryn felt his eyes droop either from seeing a girl cry(well almost)or a another girl hurt."W-what happened to her?"he wanted more than ever than to help, but this girl looked pretty rough.He stepped a little closer so he could get a closer inspection.Calypso gasped.Arryn had reached to touch the girl's cheek,but hesitated for a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 am
"The slashes are from herself when she gets hungry she does these things.. The thread, she must've cut by herself. Her eye has always been gone but I don't know why it's bleeding." Hana stood up the sword disappearing. "Damn it, Tabitha! I thought someone had hurt you!" Hana screamed. Tabi turned and looked at Hana then Arryn a small smile forming as the cut across her neck started to close. "Am I scary?" Tabi whispered blood dripping from her mouth. Hana reached out and snatched Arryn's hand away before Tabi snapped hungrily at it. "She eats people don't touch her."  

iiRenPie

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 am
Harukos eyes widened as she saw the demon. She touched a bird and took over its sight and now could see the demon much clearer. She redrew her power from the bird. And took out her sword. She got up (making the leaves rustle) and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 am
Arryn held his hand to his side and smiled."Nah...not that frightning actually."he lied and put away his daggers."I'm Arryn, but it's pronounced Arrow..nice to meet you".He almost let out his hands to her,but remembered what Hana had said and stopped."This is Calypso...she's a witch.."he said.Calypso waved and hid the shuriken behind her back."Hi...".  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 pm
Tabi's blank eyes lit up suddenly and she practically tackled Arryn at least until Hana caught her and threw her into a tree. "Hana Urusai and Tabitha Bleu, sorry she's hungry." Hana apologized bowing politely. "Aww come on Hana just a bite I haven't eaten for three weeks, just a taste!" Tabi yelled diving for Calypso.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm
Damian blinked at the girl apparently named Tabitha. She eats people? he thought and looked at his arm. I wonder how I'd taste..... He glanced around to make sure no one was watching and bit his arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 pm
Tabitha skidded to stop watching Damian bite himself, she began to giggle. She ran up to him looking up curiously "Do you want me to taste you? I will glady try you, for you." she purred tapping his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 pm
Damian was spacing out, his wings back to their snow white shine, and nearly jumped out of his skin when Tabitha tapped his arm. "No way! Get your own." he huffed and turned around. He tasted pretty darn good, and he wasn't sharing!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 pm
"Please~! I'm so hungry you dont want me starve do you~!?!?!?" Tabi whined tackling Damien. Hana grabbed the back of Tabitha's robe pulling her off; Hana still hadn't bothered to change back into her human form plus it seemed she had as if she had a frown permanently etched into her features. "Tabi stop bothering Lili's boyfriend. Other wise I'll ask her to send you to Hades."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff