Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 pm
((Around 7. Then about last year I went to my friend's ranch and one of her horses started chasing me emotion_facepalm ))

He shook his snout and moved his legs while staying in place. "If I can shift into it than why bother? Heck, I've shifted into cars before!" He reared his lips to give a comical grin. And what he said was true. He shifted into a car once and ran over a goddess to save some kids. It was fun talking through the radio. "And what's an equa... aqua.... that thing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm
She shook herself out of her daze and finished brushing off the grass. "Yes, but it's still a good skill to learn. Besides, one of the best feelings in the world is someone's arms around your waist and a horse below you. Come on, let's go for a small ride. Hades should be rested enough by now." She walked over to Hades and turned back to him, a slow smile spreading on her lips. "By the way, an equestrian is a horseback rider." She patiently held out her hand. "Come on, it'll be fun. I promise. And I won't let you fall."

{{{Ok, I literally fell out of my chair. What did you do to it?}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm
Damian just took a few steps back and shook his snout in uneasiness. "I'm good." he said. He didn't want to ride with her because, well, think of it! A man riding behind a girl? That would shatter his reputation and his pride!

((Huh... Voodoo works.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 pm
Myka chuckled. "I can ride behind you if it'll set your mind at ease. Besides, it's a little easier to control the horse if you sit further back. Please?" She brought her face close to his, staring into his eyes. "Ride with me," she whispered, her voice husky and and her accent more pronounced.

{{{Poor horse, never saw it coming.}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Damian snorted what might've been a groan of defeat. He shook his snout away from her and shifted back to his silver-haired self. "Alright, alright, but I'll ride back." he said in a matter-of-fact tone, finding that his pride would be even more wounded if she offered to ride back to make him happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm
Myka laughed and made her way back to Hades, getting on the horse with ease. Holding out her hand to help him up, she smiled sweetly. "You know, I think a guy who can ride on the back of a horse with dignity is pretty sexy."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:40 pm
"So do I." he joked and took her hand, getting on the horse with one swing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 pm
"Good, because it takes a lot to admit you need to ride with a girl." She waited for his arms to slip around her waist, then wasted no time in allowing Hades to bolt off, jumping over the river in a single bound. They raced along it for a few seconds before Myka slowed him down a bit. "Whoa, boy. Take it easy, we don't want to scare him." Hades whinnied in response and galloped along, fast, but not as fast as before. Myka showed Damian all she'd seen before, finally stopping in a small field. She slowed Hades down to a walk and leaned back. "You know, I can't get that kiss out of my head."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 pm
"Yeah yeah." Damian grumbled and rest his hands on her hips. The horse must've remembered who he was, because it didn't hesitate to go at maximum power. The difference between Damian and his horse form was that the human was freaking out badly at this speed. He was so freaked out that he wrapped his arms around Myka tightly, never letting go. "I'm gonna dieeeee!" he cried the whole time, ironic since he was technically already dead. It took a few moments for him to regain his dignity when things slowed down, but even that threatened to leave after he heard his companion's comment. "Eh? Why's that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 pm
"I don't really know," she admitted. "I mean, I've been kissed quite a few times, some of them much better, but that one just sticks out to me." She turned her head, a teasing smile on her lips. "It's not the best I've ever had though."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 pm
"What!" he frowned, feeling his pride once again be challenged. "Well! That wasn't the best kiss I've had, either." he shot back with a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm
"I beg your pardon!" scoffed Myka. "I am an amazing kisser, thank you very much."

{{{Ok, I think I found the field they're in}}}
Field:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 pm
((It's so pretty!))

"Yeah, but I've had kisses that are all ba-ziiing!" he smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm
"Oh really? Well, how's this for ba-ziiing?!" Myka twisted her whole body around so that she was completely facing him and pushed herself up, meeting his lips with her own and kissing him with all she had. She slid her hand up his chest, resting it at the junction between his neck and shoulder, and threaded her other hand's fingers through his silver hair.

{{I know right? I love it.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 am
Damian was taken in surprise by the kiss, but his wounded pride helped him counter. He wrapped his arms around her waist tenderly, letting one hand go up slightly to rub the middle of her back while his lips matched her rhythm.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff