Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ⱦhe Ⱦrapped Ϛouls [Open/Accepting] Ooc. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooc or Ooc? Pick Pick! x3
  Out Of Character - Boo! xDD
  Out Of Cookies - Huraaaay > w <
View Results

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 am
ZDarkwolfZ
Acedia might be able to ask her for permission, since he can contact her somehow... And if we get permission, we can keep the powers.
But I was wondering if we could use the character profiles and such, so that we can get new RPers to join as well...

So we're going to do a side story on a field trip or something to the beach?
There are also possibilities of hanging around in an imaginary town nearby, eating at restaurants, attending parties, playing in arcades, etc.

i want a ghost town ^ w ^v~ just a suggestion~ X"3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:00 am
Kazoku Mizuki
ZDarkwolfZ
Acedia might be able to ask her for permission, since he can contact her somehow... And if we get permission, we can keep the powers.
But I was wondering if we could use the character profiles and such, so that we can get new RPers to join as well...

There are also possibilities of hanging around in an imaginary town nearby, eating at restaurants, attending parties, playing in arcades, etc.

A field trip that ends up a bit strange... That's not bad, lol
But a ghost town like those ones in the middle of nowhere, or a city that's suddenly gone empty?
Sending out pms would be a good idea, but I can't do that right now... School tomorrow, and it's 3am... Night.

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:08 am
ZDarkwolfZ
Kazoku Mizuki
ZDarkwolfZ

A field trip that ends up a bit strange... That's not bad, lol
But a ghost town like those ones in the middle of nowhere, or a city that's suddenly gone empty?
Sending out pms would be a good idea, but I can't do that right now... School tomorrow, and it's 3am... Night.

's good night to you dark-kun~ let's talk about it some other time
bye~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am
i may have one way to get in contact with her but i can't promise anything. well i will give it a try and get back to you

now i don't mind the idea of going to the beach or one of that ghost town thing.
now i think we could probably get more out of a ghost town theme over a beach theme but we should probably go with both for now see what we get
now i prefer the ghost town so im gonna go work on some ideas for that  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 am
xXx-Acedia-xXx
i may have one way to get in contact with her but i can't promise anything. well i will give it a try and get back to you

now i don't mind the idea of going to the beach or one of that ghost town thing.
now i think we could probably get more out of a ghost town theme over a beach theme but we should probably go with both for now see what we get
now i prefer the ghost town so im gonna go work on some ideas for that

little suggestion before i say bye bye...how about we were supposed to got to a beach when we ended up in that town and later discover it as a ghost town? :3 any suggestion is available ,
till the next X"3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 am
(It sucks how she is gonna be gone so long biggrin *3*!!!)  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:44 am
Well, from what Lover is saying, we could have some sort of planned trip that goes through several places... Such as the beach, ghost town, mountains, etc...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 am
yeah and like some of the places can have something go completely out of control and others can be simple, cos like just the same thing in different places would be boring. We could just have them set a different things like the beach be a planned trip just relaxing and having fun and then the ghost town idea could be there about to go somewhere but something goes wrong and they end up in a ghost town with this strange mystery/conspiracy thing going on blah blah blah. that way it would go through different genres some just silly some serious and some just relaxing. like one place they could loose all there powers and another place there powers swap and everyone is practically hopeless just different crap we can put to a vote and see what people feel like happening at that time.

i like the idea of having them all chained together cos that would give us less to worry about when we finish and start up a new theme.  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 pm
I have to say, I'm impressed with how quickly you guys worked. I would have been on to help, but my internet connection picks and chooses when it wants to cooperate. Working on getting that fixed...

I like the ideas presented so far, and I'm all for it. While we're throwing out ideas, I think it might be interesting to wind up in an underwater city or a city in the sky at some point... but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm
Yes Impressive, I do enjoy the ghost town Idea, and Stringing them together so that they last longer and keep it interesting. I wanna go camping! in an Evil forest! XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 pm
Sullen Miken
I have to say, I'm impressed with how quickly you guys worked. I would have been on to help, but my internet connection picks and chooses when it wants to cooperate. Working on getting that fixed...

I like the ideas presented so far, and I'm all for it. While we're throwing out ideas, I think it might be interesting to wind up in an underwater city or a city in the sky at some point... but that's just me.

Flashbacks of the game Bioshock popped to mind when you said 'underwater city' lol... xd

Let's not forget people, we have 9 months to fill with.. well.. filler. So we have plenty of time to play with settings and stories. If something starts to get boring, we can always just begin a new 'filler arc' for the roleplay.

My only concern is a guild crew member deleting the original topic due to inactiveness. emo Maybe we should leave a 'do not delete' post or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 pm
I wasn't thinking of Bioshock when I said that, but now that you mention it.... it might just be crazy enough to work! 3nodding

As for the original topic, could we talk to the mod of the forum and let him know what happened and ask him not to delete it?  

Sullen Miken

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm
I would talk to most to all of the mods. I'll start pming some right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm
Well all of the Mods of the forum that TTS is in XD  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm
Good news! I talked to a Mod, and he is going to copy the RP and put it in storage, so that if some mod accidentally deletes it or something, the whole thing will be saved (:!!!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff