Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Morning Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Nicole2414-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm
User ImageShe thought. "To tell the truth i have no idea!" Clare laughed. "I guess i can look it up." Clare was happy that she was making nice friends on her first day here. She looked at Nikolai "I don't know. My mom was the one that gave me this American name.!" She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 pm
"That's an eclair." Lena laughed at Nikolai. "Oh great, now I'm thinking of sweets." she grumbled and looked at Nikolai. "Are you happy now?" she huffed.

Damian walked to the valley with Lili and saw his little sister with the Russian, a sleeping fox, and another girl. "Uh, maybe we should go somewhere else." he muttered to Lili. He was pretty sure he'd attack the Russian.

User Image
Damian Foster

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm
Lili pouted "Why?" she said softly then noticed Lena and the 'Russian'. Lili smiled a bit "Jeez." she mumbled then started walking towards them after she let go of Damian's hand. She appeared behind Lena, the shadows almost seemed like it was dripping off her. "Hey hey hey!" she said cheerfully for once.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:05 pm
"Wha-!" Damian blinked when Lili appeared next to Lena. "That's mutiny!" he shouted and shifted into a cute puppy then ran up to Lili and Lena.

"Ah! Lili!" Lena squeaked when Lili appeared out of nowhere. "Is today spook Lena out day?" she mumbled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 pm
Lili smiled "Sorry bout that." she laughed a bit, more cheerful then normal. She glanced down and saw the puppy, aka Damian, but she didnt know that. She blushed a bit then knelled down picking it up and holding it close to her chest. She petted the puppy lightly "Aww, how cute is this puppy. Wonder if it's lost" she mumbled. Lili loved dogs and bunnies. Those were two of her weaknesses, well that and children.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm
The Russian, aka Nikolai, laughed. "hey Lili. long time no see!" he chuckled and looked at the puppy. "hey look, its got Damians hairdo." he laughed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xX-Nicole2414-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 pm
User ImageClare just stood there watching what was happening. She leaned up against the tree they were by. 'Uh.. that new girl's name is Lilli but who is he?' She thought leaning against the tree looking at the guy thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm
"huh?" he looked around. "the only guy here is me"
((Damian is the puppy))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm
Lili blinked a few time "Other guy? Oh Dami-" she turned around not seeing Damain. "H-He ditched me!!" she mumbled "He's gonna get it" she mumbled angerly. Lili looked down at the puppy smiling a little, for some reason it made her happier. "Oh, and sorry for reading your mind" she mumbled towards Clare. "Oh...and who are you" she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly.

(lucky you, your meeting Lili when she's actually happy for once haha. generally shes kinda....Bitchy XD shes Hades daughter so death, anger and hate kinda follow her around lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 pm
"im Nikolai, Lena's boyfriend." he smiled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm
((lili was talking to Clare incase you were talking to lili lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:58 pm
(ooohh......ok then)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 pm
Damian nuzzled Lili , licked Lena's cheek, and barked happily at the other girl, but he growled at Nikolai. He pouted when Lilitalked about how he was going to get it, but when he heard Nikolai announce how he's Lena's boyfriend, he lost it. He growled again at the Russian and pounced on him, latching his teeth onto his face.

"Damian was here?" Lena raised an eyebrow and watched the puppy attack Nikolai. "Yup, only Damian could like everyone except Nikolai." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm
he looked at Lena and kept a straight face, hard with a puppy dangling from his face. "i am so not amuzed'  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Lili blushed lightly. "T-That's Damian?!" she said a bit surprised then blushed more when she relised that he had been right up on her chest. She pried Damian off of Nikolai's face then pouted "Hey dont do that, ok" she smiled then kissed Damian's puppy nose trying to embarrass him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff