Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:58 pm
((wicked :3))

Armageddon growled as he felt a cut form on his ribcage, but he didn't seem to mind the pain. The demon did a back flip and landed a few feet from the boy, his eyes glowing red now. Damn, he thought and looked at the boy's shadow, which began to shimmer. I'll need some help... Armageddon looked back up at the boy, reading through his memories to see which person meant the most to him. Soon the boy's shadow climbed out of the ground and began to take the form of that very person. (Who the shadow becomes is up to you)

Dia looked over her shoulder to see the fight Armageddon was locked in then looked at John. "Mmm, I'll be filling in for him." she yawned and twirled her scythe. One of the blades began to glow red and shot fire at him while the other began to glow frost blue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi appeared in the shadows,Watching the fight of four people.He watched on with boredom in his eyes as he stood undetected by anyone around him.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:10 pm
Hiros eyes went wide for a moment as the shape of the girl he was sworn not to get close to appeared before him, the girl he was supposed to just forget and just be friends with but she was still at the top of his mind, he growled and cracked his neck, as the shadow of lena appeared before him. "Coward, your still gonna clean my room though." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 pm
Not noticing the new boy, Armageddon watched the shadow take form and chuckled. "Her? Really? Well, all the more reason to kill her later." he laughed and snapped his fingers. "Kill him." he ordered then watched tendrils of shadows swirl around Shadow Lena and strike at Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 pm
Hiro smirked. "lay a hand on her, and you"'ll be wishing you cleaned my room." Hiros eyes shifted to black and white and he dashed past the shadow lena and his hand was now covered with darkness and the other with light, he moved forward and tryed to get his hand that was covered with light to attack, he wasn't going to resort to the other hand, he wanted armageddon to clean his room, he had no reason to kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 pm
Armageddon dodged a few of the attacks, but grabbed his side when he got hit. "Cheap shot, kid." he growled as the shadow's tendrils wrapped around Hiro like chains. Armageddon got out his black blades and let electricity surge through them. Before he could strike, he finally noticed the boy. "You... Oh, I fought you once." he muttered as he remembered their fight long ago. "You were weak then and you're even weaker now!" he snarled and slashed the boy's face with one of his blades.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:43 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi watched the fight and sneered,Armageddon was weak to use cheap tricks he had no right to call another weak when he needs to jump another person.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 pm
Hiro smiled, blood dripping down his face. "you obviously dont know where i've been since our last fight, your the one whos weak." Hiro switched his left eye to pure black. "i wont kill you." he said softly. in an instant he moved his left hand and destroyed the tendrils then placed a hand on his face, "you think you're bad, you have another thing coming." Hiro put visions of hell into his mind, burning bodies, the true face of the devil. Hiro quickly backed away and charged a black blast. "i hope i dont destroy this place"  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Armageddon blinked at the sudden change in scenery and took a step back. After a few minutes, he blinked again and smirked. "Heh, you seriously think I haven't been in Hell, kid?" he laughed then stopped when he noticed Hiro charging an attack. He clenched his jaw and began charging an attack of his own, one so strong that his shadow puppet had to disappear, too. "So many to kill," he smirked as lightning and fire swarmed the small orb of darkness in his left hand. "So little time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 pm
Hiro didnt have emotion, he did'nt even care about armageddons blast. The darkness in his left eye began to go away as the blast got bigger and more concentrated till his left eye turned pure white, his light state. "you are...more powerful than before but your still weak...and you're still becoming my house maid." He said boredly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm
That last comment made him lose it. House maid?! The shadows swallowed Armageddon up and made him reappear right in front of Hiro. "Like Hell I am!" he snarled, blinded by rage, and slashed at Hiro again, each strike sending a wave of either lightning or fire his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 pm
Hiro smirked. "Bingo." he said and destroyed his own blast as it turned to black ash. "you had a fight earlier, right?" he asked noticing the bulletholes. "you shoulda just cleaned." He muttered and avoided his attacks by flying into the air then used the shadows beneath to hold armageddons arms and legs then froze them to make it solid.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm
Feeling something grab his arms and legs, Armageddon tried to break free, but failed. "What the Hell?" he muttered and looked down then back at the boy. "Release me, you little sh**!" he snarled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 pm
Hiro sighed. "you said you'd kill Lena right?" The ash began to make its way to armageddons bulletwounds and any other openings. "i wont kill you...but i wont lose to you either." He said.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm
The demon paused as Hiro mentioned the girl again. Interesting... "Yeah, and I'll kill her slowly and painfully right in front of you!" he spat and twitched when he felt the ashes get into his wounds.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff