Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Locations: Open Street | Moods: Happy | Thoughts: I wonder...

User Image Marie started to stand up after she caught her breath. She sighed as she brushed her dress and legs off. She cracked her fists and neck and continued to walk avoiding any type interaction with a person. All of the sudden, she felt an aura she had felt before. She smiled to herself and nodded,"It's him".

She walked only slightly farther to see if he'd pick up on her. Meanwhile, she found a dying dandelion. Even though it was a weed, she felt remorse for it. She touched it and brought it back to life, and making an entire patch of dandelions in the spot she was standing. She walked farther up to make it seem like the dandelions had already been there. She leaned up against the wall, chuckling to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:03 am
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross starred at them and nodded putting his hat back on.

"Bits and pieces..the man of roses..and the Star that shall never shine. I may not knoe them personally but I know them somehow. I can't plow threw a barrier I didn't create.." he said smiling.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx tilted her head as she stared at the ceiling, watching two spirits play fighting. "The star that will never shine." she said softly. The spirits looked at her then with wide eyes. Nyx became quiet for a moment before her ear twitched. "Do you mean Project Darkstar?" she asked as she looked back at him again. Luna stared at her sister. "And just how do you know about that?" she asked curiously. Nyx giggled and pointed at the ceiling. "The spirits of fallen experiments know a bit about Darkstar. Not a lot. But probably enough. By the looks of it, he wasn't a very nice person. And it doesn't look like the spirits are going to tell me anymore." she said as she noticed the spirits disappeared again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 am
User Image

Cross shook his head.

"Darkstar used to be known as Project Prophecy..and from what I remember..or the holes I have recovered..he was kind..and smuggled quite a few experiments away..but he was used to create another experiment..that infected his entire being..and now his trapped in the void of souls..by his own will..Project Prophecy created the void..before the infection could take full control..and trapped himself. But..I have a feeling..Vincent isn't working with the dead just to fiddle with us."he said very qietly..this time his memory wa a bit more correct .

"He wants to merge with Darkstar...but I have no idea what kind of effect that will have."he said sighing...  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx listened to him before she shook her head. "Who cares what effect it will have on him? We're not going to let him get that far! It's wrong to use the dead like that!" she shouted as she pulled her knees to her chest. "When bad people use the dead for their own selfish deeds, only bad things can happen." she muttered as she twirled her charm again. Luna thought for a moment and her ears flattened on her head. "She might be right about that. Vincent doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would do anything good. But what the hell can we do to stop him?" she asked before she noticed Nyx twirling the charm. "Believing in ridiculous superstitions won't help." she said to her softly. Nyx glared at her and pointed at Cross. "This ridiculous superstition brought us an angel ok! It works whether you think it does or not!" she hissed before she bit her tongue to stop herself. A spirit appeared on her shoulder and frowned at her. She sighed and let her hair fall in her face. "I don't know." she whispered as she avoided Luna's gaze.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:33 am
Shadow sits on the rooftop on a building as he tries to let Chris's explanation sink in. Earlier, he thought he felt another presence watch him close by. But there was no answer and the feeling he had disappeared. Was his mind so stressed, it played tricks on him, or was the feeling a warning? Shadow still had has difficulty believing what Chris told him. He tries to shake it off, until flashes of images appear in his head. The sight of people being struck down with their blood flying from their bodies, a girl reaching out for him crying, a facility falling in flames of darkness, and a pair of demonic eyes staring back at him from the darkness. Shadow held his head shivering as he tried to take deep breathes to contain himself. In a moment, the images went away. "It's still there", he said to himself. That very same nightmare had always plagued Shadow's mind for a long time. For a long time, he could never understand what it meant.

User Image  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am
User Image

Cross's ears twitched.

"We can't answer that yet."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna sighed and rubbed the mark on her neck. "Things just get better and better." she said sarcastically. Nyx still had her knees to her chest as she listened to the spirit talking to her. She groaned and shooed the spirit away before looking at Luna. "You don't think he'll come here soon will he?" she asked as the spirit hovered around her, wondering the same thing. Luna shrugged her shoulders. "God I hope not. We don't know what we're up against except we know the dude is obviously batshit crazy." she said with a nervous chuckle.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Cross sighed.

"Just be careful..you can never trust people..Vincent can control souls remember?"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx sighed at what he said and looked down at the spirit. "Yeah and I can't." she said quietly as she got up and opened the window. She climbed out the window and made her way down the fire escape. Luna watched Nyx and she shook her head. "Damn it." she said as ran her fingers through her hair.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 am
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Well what do you know?

User Image Marie started getting impatient. She picked up her phone and called her friend that she battled earlier,"Yeah, get over here now......I don't care what you're doing get over here!......Listen boy, I don't care how cute she is, get your butt over here!.....Ok, thanks bye,".She sat there, waiting for him. He finally arrived with three jackets in his hand. She asked him about the jackets and he explained that he was selling them to earn some extra cash. She picked one up that was pure black and had a hoodie,"I'll take it"she said. He didn't complain about her taking it for free, but soon took off. She put it on and it seemed like her size. The only reason she took it was just in case she ran into someone who questioned her green hair.

She wandered a somewhile until she picked up a presence that seemed familiar. She noticed it was on top of a building. She slowly crept into the alleyway next to the building. She turned 360 degrees to see if anyone was there, then did a jump that projected her to the edge of the top of the building. She put her elbows on the edge and saw a familiar figure. She smiled and said,
"Long time, no see,".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 am
Watching the stars up in the sky, Shadow sits on the edge of a rooftop with his mind in wonder. Shadow suddenly picks up a familiar scent as he hears a voice call out to him. It didn't take much for him to realize it was Marie as he turns his head to see her. His crimson eyes look at her in wonder as he silently asks her,"What are you wearing?". He noticed that she was wearing a black hood just like his cloak.

User Image  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 am
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: Knowledge Hungry | Thoughts: I want to know more...

User Image Marie laughed to herself. "Not even a hello, harsh,"she laughed. She swung herself up next to him, but didn't face him. She thought about his earlier words saying not to mix her scent with blood. She pondered it but came to a conclusion of not to worry about it. She then returned to his question,"Can't you tell? Its my disguise. A girl with green hair isn't that common, you know. But whats even more uncommon is a boy with red eyes,"she smirked,"I answered your question, now answer mine: What's your name?"she asked. 'It's the least he could do after he asked my name'she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 am
Shadow looks up at the stars again as he calmly answer,"Shadow". He sighed seeing someone else has the same problem he does even though its not as serious since it doesn't glow in the dark. He ignored her comment about his red eyes since he just didnt mind much. He was too emotionally exhausted to even care anyway. "You know, its dark out and your on top of a roof so no one can see you. You can take it off now", Shadow says in a dark quiet tone as he lays back looking up at the stars.

User Image  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: Relaxed | Thoughts: I want to go beyond the stars and planets.

User Image Marie sighed, she knew Shadow's would be a hard one to break. She grabbed her hoods outer layer and pulled it down. But as soon as that happened, her green eyes glimmered. "Your eyes glow, mine glimmer, what can we do about it?". She crossed her arms and looked up. "Marvelous don't you think? Almost makes you wanna fly,"she sighed. She closed her eyes and imagined she could, infact, fly.

Fly anywhere, anywhere her soul and body would take her. She opened her eyes to see the still reality. She looked down and saw the passers by. She looked farther beyond and saw the city's lights and actions going on. She often thought of leaving the city, escaping the hunters' grasp. But she knew there was a reason she was drawn to this city. A reason why she knew something life changing was going to happen here.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff