Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn
ove, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it
вut I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it
ιn a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor
ɢimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Maddie let out a strange gasp/ hiccup noise when he nearly ran Jaden over. Listening to the other Maddie wondered briefly if this whole situation was worth worrying over. After all, Dante had picked fights with customers in the past. "Thank you, Jaden, I got this one. Do you mind not telling the manager? A headache this early in the morning is the last thing we all need, manager included." Maddie ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Only because I'd be the one to clean up the blood on the floor will I get involved. However when Maddie turned the corner the situation seemed to be under control. However, he would have to do some damage control.

He walked over and placed a hand on Sora's shoulder. "I'm sorry, has this particular host been troublesome to you? I'm sure Shokun could find some way to compensate for your lost time." Maddie sent a questioning look to Evan, wondering vaguely if he still needed help. They both look so comfy, he aknowledged ruefully. He smiled cheerfully enough for Sora and wondered what in the hell they could do to make it up to him. Customer saisfaction was very important to the manager.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

SoraKalebLockhart

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Sora just stared at Evan as he said that everything was alright. It made him feel ridiculous. "I'm sorry for bothering then, forgive me for intruding in your affairs..." he said quietly bowing his head down. Things usually went like this, he would jump-the-gun and then be embarrassed in the end because of his recklessness. He tried getting rid of that habit for that reason, and because it often got him in trouble when he was smaller. He fidgeted with his shirt as he stood there paralyzed from his mistake. Watching them he turned and faced the ground and was about to walk away when Maddie touched his shoulder.

Sora turned and gave Maddie a small smile, which was the only thing that he could muster. "No he hasn't bothered me, if anything it's my fault I bothered him." he said his eyes getting watery and his face turning a bit red. "Excuse me but do you have a restroom here?" He asked this mainly for directions because most places have a restroom for emergencies. He was about to cry, his throat was closing on him, choking him. He opened his mouth a bit to breathe because he wasn't getting enough breathe through his nose. He had caused so much trouble that it made him just want to die.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie was about to say something when Sora asked for the bathroom. Ah, damn, he's crying! Maddie Quickly wrapped a comforting arm around the blonde's shoulders and said, "I'll take you," before shooting Dante a glare. It didn't matter if it was his fault or not, but Maddie's troubles this morning seemed to all start back with the black haired boy. He lead Sora round a corner and into a small restroom. "Will you be alright? Is there anything I can get you; tissue, water, a hug?" Maddie didn't know if the other would want him there or not and hovered awkwardly in the doorway.

{{ooc;Short post is short, sorry.}}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

SoraKalebLockhart

Being led to the bathroom was embarrassing once again which made him want to cry more, but he wouldn't not in front of these people that he just met a few hours ago. He felt Maddie's warmth and started to feel better, enough that he smiled more naturally. When they arrived to the bathroom he walked over to the toilet. He turned around with some water on his eyes and smiled brightly at the other male. "No I just need to do my business, if that's fine with you" he said fidgeting with his belt to show that he was serious. He continued until he finished taking the belt of stopped from taking the rest of because Maddie was looking still. 'How nice of him to take care of me like that...' he thought.

Since the time that his first love had left he hadn't let anyone see him cry, not even his parents if they were around. He was usually extremely good at keeping a 'mask' on so that other people wouldn't worry about him, only because it would totally go against his personality. Often when he was in school he saw girls doing just for attention though and it made him mad that they would fool somebody with something so serious. Anyways, that's the kind of person he became. He didn't want to appear weak to others because pity would come next. It was annoying.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn

Maddie nodded and said, "Alright, just come and find me if you need anything at all." With that he departed and went back to the main room. He landed with a thud on the end of the couch closest to the one Dante and Evan were currently sharing. "If he sues it's coming out of your paycheck, I'm sure." He said in Dante's general direction as he reclined into the couch and closed his eyes. "Oh, and the boss doesn't look happy today, anyone's guess why. I'd avoid anymore conflict in the club." Maddie wondered briefly if he'd made enough cake for him and the guests combined. I could just have one slice right quick. Or two. Mmm, comfort food.

He cracked one eye open looking for anyone else to pester. He sighed when he couldn't find anyone. It was a slow day at best.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm
Lady, Where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere
They always offers when there's
Loads of love around
But when your short of some
It's nowhere to be found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

① Dante Levirire

{Ø.out Ø.f Ȼ.ream: I apologize in advance.. again... for Dante's... behavior LOL Oh, and sorry It's so short ; A ;}

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

In response to Evan he nodded, muttering that he really needed to finish his sentences. And though, by the time, Maddie was speaking and taking Sora to the bathroom, Dante sprawled out and resting his head in Evan's lap. His hands, all bandaged up, were parallel to his face and face up, a pinkinsh tint on them from the light bleeding a few layers of gauze under. Jeez, he was so tired... and man did he hurt.

All he could realy think of at that point was: "Owww.. owww....owww...." and "Evan's lap is comfy and warm ♥". It probably wasn't going to take long for him to fall asleep, unless everyone would just shut the hell up. He opened an eye and glared at Maddie. "Shut up and go ******** Blondie or something." He growled, snuggling more into the poor boy's lap sleepily. He sighed, his eyelids and body feeling heavy, all the noise was being drowned out easily and he couldn't keep conscious any longer. Though, as he fell asleep, if anything was done to him in his slumber... someone would be getting hurt. With that, the Bad-boy was off to dreamland.

'Ugh... It was so dark... Dante looked about him. He was in his old home, the one he had lived in with his mom... Why? Why the ******** was he here, of all places? He looked about him once more and stood, apparently, he had been laying on the ground. A loud scream was heard from the next room over. "s**t! That b*****d's back again!" He growled and stomped to the doorway and tried opening it. It was locked. Hell no. Dante stepped a bit back and ran for the door, kicking it hard. The weak wood dor broke under the pressure and force of his kick. "B-BANG!" A gunshot... blood, everywhere. Mom... was lying with a gaping hole through her skull. The raven haired boy staggered back and covered his mouth, his look of shock suddenly turning to anger. "b***h has finally kicked the bucket huh? Haha, woo! C'mon son, let's go get some drinks to celebrate!" The man saying proudly, dropping the gun to the ground and walking toward his son. Dante stepped back, clenching his fists... Next thing he knew, the man was on the ground, battered to death. Dante dropped the kill weapon-- what just happened? It's suddenly bright, a field of flowers? A headstone? Why was he at the cemetery? He read the grave stone... "Mom..." He mumbled, covering his mouth as the half circle was suddenly engulfed in blood.'

Dante shot up, falling off the couch and holding hims stomach, panting for air. He shook... then stopped, looked about himself and leaned back against the coffee table. His breathing slowed and he ran a hand through his hair, falling right back asleep.

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in twenty-four.

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Czar Judas

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm
Ĵadεn Іѕѕαċ Мaŧŧiss

Twisted this feeling, Walked out of shape
So tired of revealing the moves that I make
And I know, Yes I know, But is this Real?

Feeling Inconstant could drive me insane
Flesh to Blood to Bone to Love
Twisted
▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

User Image The commotion of the minor scene played along quickly, Jade just stood back and let it defuse. He watched the crushed and mortified Sora. He watched the burning blush and then the his eyes turn glassy. 'Poor dear. He's sensitive.' He watched him leave with Maddie into the back. He took the moment to glance at the Bad Boy and his hardly willing pillow. He had decided to not acknowledge the comment the mouthy boy had made towards him a few moments ago. ' Well if the boy wants to bark like a puppy fine. But he better not whimper or whine when I put a muzzle on him.' Just as he finished the thought, Maddie had returned and dropped onto the couch. Jade crossed to him and sat on the couch's arm next to the flirtatious host. "I he alright? He looked as if he was about to cry."

When Dante's next outburst was heard, Jade let out a soft scoff. A sly smile crawled across his lips as he rose to his feet, "Sleep well Dante, I'm sure a customer calling for cute little Evan here will serve as a sufficient alarm clock." As he spoke the final word he left the room. He strode to the locker room, the same smirk still in place. He pulled out his cell phone, dialing the number of a friend of his who had owed him a favor. Seth answered the phone on the second ring. "Seth, I need you to come down to the Shokun. Before you enter I want you to set a alarm on your phone to go off in 15 minutes, make it sound like your ringtone. When you enter either myself or a boy named Maddie will greet you. When that happens I want you to request Evan. He is the cute little one with black hair. When your alarm goes off, answer it like a phone call. then say it's an emergency at work and you have to leave. Pay your tab if you have one, I will pay you back later if need be. Then leave." He answered a few questions his friend asked then hung up after saying a short thank you and good bye.

Rather pleased with himself, He made his way back out to the lounge. Much to his dismay though, Dante was removed from Evan's lap. 'Oh well, It will probably get under his skin anyways. If he doesn't move back to Evan's lap.' He returned to his original seat on the couch before the small scene between Sora and Dante played out. He decided he would wait there, till Sora returned from the bathroom where he assumed he was.

▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

SoraKalebLockhart

Sora sighed when Maddie finally left him alone. He finished his business and started to wash his hand while looking in the mirror. He hadn't cried which was a good thing, there would be any redness on his nose or puffiness to his eyes or even a crack in his voice or that annoying hiccup that would choke him, not letting him breathe comfortably. He would look as if nothing had happened. He was still slightly sad and he replayed the event in his mind, which made him cry a few tears. He would shake away the image of the one sided fight that he had lost. He still couldn't believe that he had practically talked to a wall. Dante barely listened to him much less give into his request, but that was fine.

He ignored all that and washed his face with cold water that made him gasp and jump up. 'The water here is really cool and refreshing...' he thought as he dried his face with a paper towel. He walked to the door and began thinking about what he should do or say when he got back to the others. 'Should I go and come back at a latter time or just tough it out and have some fun?' he thought. He let out a puff of air as he started back to the others while thinking of it. He had gotten lost in both thought and direction as he started searching for his way back. He finally found the way back and as soon as he turned the corner and was visible, he shined a smile that would hopefully fool everyone.

Sora walked over to the couch without giving eye contact to anyone other then Maddie saying a 'thank you' with slight bow of the head. He hoped that he would notice the sudden movement and even if he didn't he would tell him again once more when he left if when he decided to leave. He sat back down on the couch, this time on the opposite end from Jaden. "I'm sorry about that," he said quietly. He bowed his head apologetically before looking back up. His eyes were quickly drawn to the other males. Staring into the 'ocean' he sighed and relaxed just like he did in the beginning.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Czar Judas

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Ĵadεn Іѕѕαċ Мaŧŧiss

Twisted this feeling, Walked out of shape
So tired of revealing the moves that I make

Feeling Inconstant could drive me insane
Flesh to Blood to Bone to Love
Twisted
▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

User Image Jade had not waited for long before Sora reemerged and sat in front of him, seeming to calm instantly. "Welcome back, I assume everything is fine with you now? I'm terribly sorry for that. You must be rather upset. Is there anything I may do for you? Would you like anything from the kitchen?" He smiled lavishly at the boy, allowing his smile to ease the previous tension he had seen in his eyes. He sat for a moment, looking at Sora with a curiosity in his eyes. "Please come with me over to a booth." He extended his hand to Sora, Once in a booth, He could be more sure that no more harm could come to him, as he didn't go looking for it once again. Jade softly chuckled at the thought. Not waiting for Sora, He reached down and took Sora's hand, gently tugging him to his feet and leading him to a booth. Once in the booth he looked into the face of his customer, "So, Sora, I would truly enjoy it if you would tell me more about yourself. That was a very noble act before, Where did it come from?" Jade was generally good at extracting conversations from his customers. He was rather charismatic and it worked well in his favor most of the time. A sound of jingling bells tinkled in his ears, Signaling the arrival of a customer.

Jaden cast a quick glance at the door, Seth, his friend he had called earlier had arrived. A secret smile on the inside portrayed his amusement and happiness that the boy had arrived. Seth had dark brown hair and the lightest blue eyes Jade had seen in quite some time. He entered the room and cast a slightly nervous glance around the room. Jade looked to Maddie for a moment, He knew Maddie would jump at the opportunity to greet another customer. In his mind, Jade hoped it would start as usual, and the Seth would select Evan, who would blush in return. The moment next to him hopefully would awaken Dante, He would see Evan get a customer. Seth was known to be a rather large flirt and hopefully that will play though. Seth would flirt, Evan would blush madly, and Dante would seethe, preferably. Jaden put this together not because he dislikes Dante in any way shape or form. He just like to secretly push his buttons. Dante was like a television show he loved to watch. He just liked to wind Dante up, then watch him go.

He flicked his eyes back to Sora. 'Today may turn out to be a busy day just yet.' He thought to himself. Jaden enjoyed busy days, yes, it meant he did not get to read often. But a busy day would mean many customers coming in and each host having several to entertain. He enjoyed talking to the customers, they often and interesting views on several topics. He just hoped today would prove amusing, The club could use a busy day. Bustling day proved to be more profitable to the club, and also equal out to a happier Manager. Jaden enjoyed the club, No day was ever the same, and the other Hosts were truly entertaining. Jaden once had gotten into such a long conversation with a few hosts that the Manager had kicked them out because they had stayed 4 hours past closing were going on hour 5. Pushing the memories away, He refocused his attention on Sora, Smiling at him as he did so.

▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff