Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Well Well Well... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you miss me?
  Yes!
  Why bother?
  Who are you again?
  *glomp, picks through NeverMore's pockets for cash and is sad to find none*
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm
Ah, I get it.
Cool ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Cool pictures miller but that doesn't mean much, I've seen someone turn an old willyz jeep into a dragster and a Delorean into a Monster truck. Unless yours is a dragster then ya it will probably beat my mustang.  

Tybarious

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm
You still haven't told me whatcha got under that hood, stock engines on that year only went to 289 in3, so if you want to stand a chance, you may want to swap out that sucker, unless you already have. And what stage are you at in restoring it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm
It does have the original v-8 in her but I want to supe it up and maybe drop a winsor in her. Haha rust bucket, it's been a project car the last decade. It was originally going to be my personal car when we about to start the rebuild, then several other things came up and we haven't had to work on since. It's one of my dreams to see her restored.  

Tybarious

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am
Tybarious
It does have the original v-8 in her but I want to supe it up and maybe drop a winsor in her. Haha rust bucket, it's been a project car the last decade. It was originally going to be my personal car when we about to start the rebuild, then several other things came up and we haven't had to work on since. It's one of my dreams to see her restored.
Yeah, my dad had two old mustangs. One was a '69 Mach1 and the other was just a plain 'ol '67 or something. He got them from a dealer auction, his boss was also a car dealer. His Mach1 had a 302 Windsor in it. Apparently he had a ton of cars that would be consider classics today. He just bought 'em, got them fixed up, drove them for a few months, then sold them and started the process all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 pm
~is confused by car-geek chat~

LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 pm
Dude, its not called being a car-geek, most people say motorhead. And I'm surprised your not more into today's cats at least. Nowadays they're just computers with engines.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm
*chuckles* Now you know how I feel Dude. *laughs* Eh, no worries though really they're as he says motorheads though I haven't heard that one before but whatever their names change constantly I swear. But really their cars to them are like your computers are to you. ^_~

Me I just like working on old cars I can actually get in their and work on one myself and not have to have a computer degree to work on a car. Which I think that's how it should be hands on not with computers. I miss that... Not to mention they have so much crap under the hood now so tightly you better have some tiny hands or special tools to work on new cars. Give me an old car any day.

Um...Miller I think ya meant "today's cars" not "today's cats" *chuckles*. Anyway, honestly it maybe a computer with engines but you've still got to understand that engine and that's very different from a computer. Today's cars takes a special bread of mechanic if you ask me. A hybrid of a computer geek and a mechanic. So really no it's not the same thing.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm
And regardless of what you call it, it's still a form of geeky. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 am
Miller: today's "cats" ???
What jo talk'n bout?

MR: meh, all things created my man can be understood.
It just depends on if you have the interrest in it.
Anything made, can be replicated.
All you have to do is find the right materials.
After all... EVERYTHING is made of the same subatomic particles ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm
personally I like classic car aficionado but that's just me.

Miller: I'd kill for '69 fastback, mach 1 or boss. I just love its lines. I understand if your dad sold them before they become classics, I know a guy like that. Its just a shame he didn't keep them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 pm
Fancy it up all you want, it's still a part of geekdom. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 pm
*blinks chuckles and nods to Purple* But aren't they cute when they talk all geeky like about their interests?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 pm
TYB: if that's the term you like, then go forth and use it ^.^

Now THAT is a shame >.<

MR: that's funny.
When I do, you act like you want to hit me ^^;  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Maybe cuz you border on nerd-dom?  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]