Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

Gibistar

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm
Gibson smiled as he put his paw in his pocket. "No, not yet. I prefer to get others hammered and laugh at what ensues." he replied mischievously. His attention shifted when a monochromatic wolfess walked up to the bar. His tail swung lazily through the air as he gave her a quick, friendly wave. "Welcome to McGlenn's. Can I get you anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 am
"No,"he said coldly to Rose,"Your never going to get drunk unless we have Greek wine!"Then slams his paw down on the counter as if he had power over her."I goin' to have to cut you off."  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 am
Kay narrowed her eyes at the newcomer and began polishing the glass in her hand, watching warily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Luke growled, grabbing Zi by the scruff of his neck and pulling him towards the door. He opened the door and shoved him outside. "And stay out until you're sober, ya sloppy b*****d!" Luke slammed the door, still growling.  

gamerguy121

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:21 pm
Word had been spread around the locale, but the pub didn't seem very busy - at least not from the exterior. Then again, Cagney hadn't gotten a good look at the place. He barely so much as glances up from the ground when he walks. Due to how stiff he feels when walking with his cane, he always feels the strange urge to focus intently on making sure he doesn't look like a complete fool when performing the simple act of walking.
He had barely made his way to the entrance before he was nearly toppled by a man getting flung out. From the looks of things, he had had his fill of poison. He simply continued onward, up to the wooden door, and casually pushing through, entering the warm, dimly lit pub. Deeply inhaling of the scents of foods, people, and nerve-numbing alcohol.
"Ahem.." He cleared his throat, not so much to announce his presence, but rather to take an idle moment for his own mind to process things. Finally, the grey, wiry-haired canine stiffly meandered over to the counter top and sat at a stool, hooking his cane over the back of the seat, then idly stroking his chin scruff as he waited.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 pm
Leo went about playing Pool and sipping at his drink. "Wow the bar is sure getting customers."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 pm
He comes back in with a twitch."I am sober,if I wasn't how do you think I made that drink without burning the place down, and besides, she'll work me like a dog."He said to Luke with a cold stare then sat down on the stool and sighs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm
"...You ARE a dog..." Luke sighed and handed him a toilet wand. "Just go clean the head..." He looked up to see the man who narrowly avoided Zi outside. "Oh, hullo sir. Sorry for almost tossing my employee upon you. Can I get you anything?" Luke smiled warmly, sincerely.  

gamerguy121

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 pm
"Ugh..."Zi knew it was useless to yell that his boss since he needed the money.He takes the wand and goes in the restroom,oddly empty and looks in the stalls to find them still clean but that was only ladies' room.He mutters to himself,"Please don't let the men's restroom be messy."He goes in the men's room and finds the place a filth."Ugh...I jinxed it."He goes in one of the stalls and find it messy."gross."he said and started to clean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 am
Rose laughs and takes out here wallet and slaps down five hundred dollars on the counter."As much rounds for everyone!"She said then goes outside to her car and comes back with a guitar case and a violin case."Hey,Luke,where's that mutt?"she said as she open her violin case,"Mind me and him play for one last time."  

Gardevoir14

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 am
Luke looked over at Rose. "Oh, uh, he's cleaning the men's room. And feel free to play, if you can get him..." He turned back to his customer, trying to avoid rudeness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 am
"Oh, don't worry about that." The shepherd tilted his head to the side, causing his neck to pop. Some of the stiffness in his spine was immediately relieved. "Ahh.. Well, I could do with a gin. Straight up, no ice." He brought his paws to his temples and rubbed them. Spending the night getting his fill of liquor sounded like one hell of an idea right about now.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm
Luke grinned slightly as he heard the man's order. "Straight gin, eh? It's been a while since I heard straight anything. Nowadays it's a flaming this and a fruit that..." Luke set a shotglass on the counter, filling it with gin. "So, what's a fellow shepherd like you doin' in a place like this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 pm
"Had some work done on my poor old back.." Cagney took a moment to eye the drink before taking it up in paw and giving it a sniff. He resisted the urge to reel from the strong, burning scent. "Just got off pain meds, so I'm drowning it out with something a bit more.. potent." His wiry whiskers curled along with his lips as he smirked. With a heavy sigh, he tossed back the shot, gulping it down with gratitude. "Not to mention that pub atmosphere is quite attractive."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm
"Back work, eh? That's gotta suck." The canine put his paws behind his head, looking out at the pub. "Yeah, this was just supposed to be a short term thing, but after a while, this place kinda grew on me. Even after cleaning someones puke off the floor for the umpteenth time and getting a bottle broken over my head, I still walk in this place with a grin." Luke looked down, noticing the empty glass. "Oh, sorry. Another gin?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff