Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Anika shrugged and put the piece of clothing in Erik's hand. "Obviously... You sound like you've just gotten off the scariest ride of your life.." Anika mummered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:58 pm
Erik winced again when she put the clothing in his hand. "Wh-What's this?" he muttered and opened one eye to look at it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:11 pm
Anika rolled her eyes, losing patentice. "It's a piece of my dress. What do you think it's for? It's to cover that right eye of yours since your bandana got cut. Please don't tell me you've got another bandana in your pocket because I will be seriously pissed, Erik." She said, with a little madness in her voice. She sighed, closing her eyes to relax and opened them again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm
Erik frowned and held his hands up. "I-I-I'm sorry!" he whimpered and wrapped his right eye up. "Th-Thanks for the piece of dress." he murmured and looked down. "I... I don't have another bandana..."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 pm
Anika sighed and face-palmed. "Erik, you reall NEED to have your old self back. The fear you absorbed is getting annoying... You're acting like a scared little boy.." Anika mumered with a sigh. She began banging her head on the icy frozen floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:16 pm
"I-I'm sorry." Erik mumbled and drew circles in the ice. "I-I have to s-stay like this for an hour..." he said and smiled shyly. "Trust me, I-I don't like it a-anymore than you do." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 pm
Anika lifted up her head, smiled and let out a laugh. "Yes, but it doesn't help that you s-s-stutter s-so m-m-m-much. W-why t-t-talk l-l-l-l-l-like t-t-th-that.." Anika teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:34 pm
Erik frowned and looked down, pulling his knees up to his chest. "I-It's not nice t-to make fun of my problem...." he whimpered. "I-I stutter because I'm scared..." Just 30 more minutes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 pm
Anika sighed. "You're so over emotional like a pregnant lady.." She said quietly. She rolled her eyes and gave him a quick hug. "There, does that make the miss feel better?" Anika asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:00 pm
Erik jumped and backed away from her hug. "D-Don't do that." he muttered and got up. "I-I have to stay like th-this for 30 more minutes, so I-I'll just skate for a while." he mumbled and shyly skated around the rink.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 pm
Anika chuckled, and stood up, skating to a bench and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm
Hana ran to the edge the rink almost falling over the wall, "Anne we here! We must get skates!" she squealed happily.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:29 pm
Anne looked around "Oh, it is so cold here" she had a quick chilly that ran down her spine. "Are you alright?" she said softly when Hana almost fell. She spotted the place to get skates and took Hana's hand lightly and started walking over to the stand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 pm
Hana followed smiling widely, "Anne shall I get you a coat? Rather it be made of shadows or light?" she asked as she eyed the stand with curiosity.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 pm
"Light please" she smiled then let go of the girl's hand, she went and got the two skates then came back. "Here you go these should fit." she smiled then sat on a bench and started to put the skates on slowly but had trouble tying it.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff