Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Feilds
Crystal Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm
As the blast ensued from Jeice's hand, Fenix felt the hot heat engulf him.
He didn't know what the inside of a blast looked like. He was rocketed back from the blast itself, flying along with debris and broken bits of trees. After skidding a few feet, Fenix came to a stop. He coughed in the dust, spitting up blood into the dirt. Pushing himself up onto his side, Fenix wiped at his cheek where blood was trickling down from his eye in a steady flow. He could see his other arm was singed black, the flesh peeling off it.
"Uhg.." He breathed, hissing in pain as he felt a few ribs crack. Damn it.. He thought to himself as he got on his knees. As Fenix tried to stand, he fell into the dirt with a grunt. His burnt arm was dislocated at the shoulder, and a finger was twitching sporadically.
It didn't take a doctor to know Fenix was injured. Struggling to his feet, Fenix spat some more blood onto the ground and then, curiously enough, began to chuckle. He looked around at the devastation from the blast, shaking his head.
"You fool.." He said aloud to Jeice, looking around to him. "They'll have your head for this." He wiped the corner of his mouth with his good arm, clearing it of blood. "That," He said, cracking his neck some. "And now I'm going to look terrible at the dance." He laughed, grinning at Jeice as his eyes smoldered and became black. "Whatever will my date think?" He questioned, his own voice taking on a different tone. As he spoke, it seemed his words were being spoken simultaneously by a small group of demons and imps.
Fenix gripped his bad arm, pulling down, then shoving the socket back together as hard as he could. A crunching, popping noise came from his shoulder as this was done, and Fenix spun his arm in a quick circle. Looking at Jeice, Fenix took a few breaths and reminded himself that he wasn't out to kill him; This was simply sparring. Walking towards Jeice, Fenix smirked.
"Now then," He said quietly, stopping with a few yards worth of distance between them. "Lets not go killing one another here." He settled into a Hung Gar stance, his feet planted firmly in the dust. He looked at Jeice with a steely look, not about to bend just because of an explosion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 pm
Jeice lay at the center of the large crater caused by the explosion.His right side had a a deep burn that went up to his jawline and down to his hip.he propped himself up on his good arm and vomited a large volme of blood.
"At ease fool." he said weakly
"Neither of us is in any condition to fight right now. Besides that was with, only ten percent of my aura released. If we fought any more we might cause the barrier to break."
He spat out another mouthful of blood stood up and brushed the ash from what remained of his clothes.
"What say we put this on hold for now and head to the infermary? I wasted a lot of power with that last move and even if i had all of my power I dont think I could heal us both"  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am
As Jeice tossed his sword aside, Fenix sighed gratefully and dropped his arms. He had been preparing for a duel to the death, and it was nice to know his opponent was in control of himself enough to stop this.
"You had me worried for a second there," Said Fenix with a smile to Jeice. "I thought we were about to have it all out right here." As he took himself out of his fighting stance, Fenix winced again, holding his side. "Ah!" He gasped in pain, clutching his broken ribs. "Man...Am I glad this is only a shell.." He said. Looking at Jeice, Fenix stood up and nodded his head towards the school. "Let's bounce before someone comes to investigate." He said, hobbling away slowly, waiting for Jeice to catch up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm
Jeice looked over Fenix's injuries and saw he wasn't in any condition to be walking. He shifted to his halfling state and picked Fenix up.
"You need to keep weight off that leg" he said "This form isnt my fastest but it can get us to the infermary in less time that it will take us to limp there"
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm
As Jeice, who had turned into what could only be described best as a Hell Wolf picked Fenix up off the ground, there was a look on Fenix's face that showed he did not appreciate suddenly feeling like a miniature figurine.
"You know," Fenix said as they bounded down the mountain. "You can just leave me somewhere near the school. This all can be fixed with a quick trip back home." He watched as they flew down the mountain, wondering what people would think of this demon carrying him around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 pm
"Sorry mate but my pa wouldn't approve of me leaving an injured man on his own. Besides we need to heal up quick for the ball tonight and the nurse's magic works faster than just about everything"
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm
Fenix folded his arms across his chest and 'harumph'ed in an annoyed fashion. He didn't like being coddled, and he certainly felt this feeling right now as he was carried off the mountain. A sudden thought struck him, and he looked up at Jeice, or at least, the demon wolf that used to Jeice.
"You know," He said, looking at the school's rooftops. "You can't just waltz in like this...it's against the rules for us to be in anything but our human forms."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 pm
Jeice leapt high over several trees and landed in a clearing
"Hmm. Youve got a point there" he grinned revealing a pair of rather large fangs
'But who says we have to walk in?"
He set Fenix down and shifted again. This time to the form of a golden, ghostlike wolf that appeared to be made of flames
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm
As Jeice set him down, Fenix stood gingerly on his legs, testing them out. Seeing that this was going well so far, he smiled gratefully, then winced due to the burns on his face.
Looking over to Jeice, Fenix gawked curiously at his new form.
"How many forms do you have?" He said exasperatedly. Shaking his head, he looked at the wolf. "Ok, so now how does this work?" He asked, eyeing the flames.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm
" I dont know how many forms I have, but out of all the ones I've shifted through this one is the fastest. Hold onto my fur and I'll fly us through the school fast enough for nobody to even notice us."
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:06 pm
Fenix was more than unsure about this. Nonetheless, he straddled the fox, trying very hard to not think of it as Jeice, and was suprized to find that this flaming wolf was not flaming at all. Well, not in the 'ouch oh my, i'm on fire' kind of flaming. As he gripped the fur, he found it to be pleasantly warm.
"Alright." He said. After a second, he grinned to himself. "Mush!" he called out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:17 pm
Jeice gave Fenix an annoyed look for talking to him like a common house pet. "******** you" he said before turning to the school and blasting off with such force he made another crater in the mountianside
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm
Fenix laughed, quite literally, in the face of danger as they sped towards the school. The speed they ran at, and the distance they covered in the small amount of time was shocking, to say the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm
Jeice phased the two of them through the wall until they reached the infermary
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain