Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 am
She walked over to them smiling and nodded at Fenix. "Hey you two. What you u to?" She smiled at their hands in her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 am
She was glad to see her sister and smiled at her " well we were just checking out the town, and Fenix got himself a suit for the dance. Are you going?" she asked curiously.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm
She smiles but shook her head," What's the point in going if you don't have someone to dance with. I think I'll sit this one out hand let you have fun Midna." She ended and sighed." Plus no one want to take an old maid like me to a dance."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 pm
As he quickly runs inbetween shade he sprints towards the flower shop where his original destination lies he sprints towards it with his eyes closed and accidentaly runs into sky knocking her down and falling on the ground  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:45 pm
She fell over dropping her bags and landing flat on her back coughing, "Hey! Watch were-" She stopped mid sentence looking at the man who ran into her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm
He slowly starts getting up holding his head with one hand "I'm sorr-" he starts and stops looking at her directly in the eyes  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm
She stood up and offered her hand to help him up," Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 pm
He grabs her hand and stands up quickly and mutters to himself "So beautiful..."  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 pm
She tilted her head a little confused, "What you say?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 pm
He quickly shakes his head and rubs the back of his head "I'm sorry I didn't see you there... Are you ok?"  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:13 pm
She smiles and nodded,"Yeah I'm fine. Is your head okay?" she asked with real concern  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry about me... Say how bout I treat you to some coffee or something? As an apology for just now." He asks and lightly laughs nervously  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 pm
"Um... Yeah. That would be really nice." She replied a blush tinting her cheeks to a rosy pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 pm
"Ummm... I'd have to ask if we could go out at dusk if possible... Unless you got an umbrella..." He asks nervously as he starts to get flustered around the face  

dragon by the bay
Crew

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 pm
She smiled and took him by the hand leading him to the bench in the shade and waving back at her sister,"I forgot how vampires are allergic to the sun. And dusk is great."  
Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff