Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Main Building
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm
She was blushing so much her ears and tails popped out. She freaked out and covered her ears up with her hands. She now was blushing like crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 pm
Jeice Alcove

The Talented one

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Jeice began yapping like a puppy and shifted to his wolf form
User Image
"Another one of my tribe! I though we had all died out!"  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm
She looked at him "Well I'm a half breed." She sighed. She still covering her ears  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 pm
Jeice Alcove

The Talented one

User Image

" So am I. "
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 pm
She tilted her head "really? Well I have a special bracelet I wear so I can stay in human form.." She showed a tribal bracelet around her wrist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Jeice Alcove

The Talented one

User Image

Jeice shifted back and pointed to a black leather collar around his neck
"I can stay in human form but my momma makes me wear this to keep my power in check. Without it the power of my forms goes off the charts and I end up destroying everything"
He glanced at Fenix and smirked
"Though im sure you know that already dont you cousin?"  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 am
She smiled that her and her sister weren't the only one's left besides him. Again her emotions changed quickly just thinking of that terrible moment. She shook her head and smiled."Well my sister would be very happy to know that we aren't the only one's....She is a half breed like me but has a phoenix's power. So is a lot powerful than me...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm
Fenix rolled his eyes, remembering the devastating blast Jeice had created. He knew all too well how Jeice's power could skyrocket.
"Yea yea," He said, waving a dismissing hand. "You got lucky." He grinned at him, shaking his head. It was weird to have him call Fenix a cousin; He had never really had anything or anyone that was close to a sibling. He wondered how long his father had planned on not telling him.
Looking to Sol, Fenix caught a brief glimpse of a pained expression on her face. Before he could react, however, the expression was covered up by a smile and her tinkling laughter. Fenix continued to look at her, wondering if she was alright. He wondered if she was thinking about her family again, and this guess was backed up by her comment to Jeice.
Arriving at the bonfire, Fenix smiled, looking at the inviting cushions. They sure did look comfy, and he couldn't wait to set himself on one with Sol next to him.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm
She saw out of the corner of her eye that Fenix was looking at her concerned.
She looked up at him and smiled and kissed his cheek. As they arrived at the bonfire she saw the nice comfy seats. They looked very nice and fluffy to sit on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm
Fenix smiled as she kissed his cheek, but still worried about her. Sitting down, he looked at Sol and patted the same cushion he was on, scooting over to make room for her.  

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 pm
She smiled as he sat down and sat down where he patted. She cuddled into him as she looked up at him and smiled trying to convince him that she was ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 pm
Lance finished the final system checks and took a breath. He was ready whenever Jeice was finished with his set.  

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am
Wrapping an arm around Sol's shoulders, Fenix looked into the bonfire, watching the flames eat away at the logs of wood. It was hard to imagine that this fire wasn't real. The heat it gave off felt realistic, as well as the smell of burning wood.
Looking down at Sol, Fenix saw her smiling up at him. He chuckled softly, leaning down to kiss her. After the kiss, he looked into her eyes, seeing himself in her big blue eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 am
She blushed after he kissed her and was looking at her she giggled "what?" she asked curiously. This moment felt so romantic with the bonfire going and they staring at each other.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:59 pm
Fenix shook his head as Sol questioned him.
"Nothing," He said, still smiling. "I just like looking into your eyes." He chuckled, kissing her forehead.
He didn't know what it was exactly that turned him into a mushy romantic, but he was sure it had something to do with the way his heart thudded in his chest every time Sol glanced his way.

Main Building

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff