Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

His eyes widened a bit when she had mentioned his uncle. "You know Velox?" he said as he raised an eyebrow. "Nevermind that! We can converse later!" he exclaimed as he shifted positions and seemingly shot towards towards her. It would seem as if he was going to punch her in the face. At the same time another him "appeared" and seemed to kick for her legs. Another would "appear" and attempt to kick for her stomach. The true Kamina was behind her with the intent to jam his, currently bladed-hooked fist, into the back of the kunoichi.
10 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
32-1=31 Total Jutsu

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 am
( I'm back! )

It took Korumo many moments to relocate his opponent. After he'd cast his jutsu to help Yasha, the enemy shinobi whom they had been brawling with previously had appeared to vanish into a cloud of beetles. The ashes still fell from the sky, weighing down upon all who did not share in Korumo's chakra coating, turning the battlefield grey. He had no form of tracking methods though, and thus his only way to help his partner would be to insure that the ashes still fell from the sky, slowing their common foe.

Korumo slipped from shadow to shadow, a phantom to the eyes of onlookers. He searched for both his comrad, and the enemy shinobi, though he had little luck to show for it. All he could do is hope that there were no eyes following him, none skilled enough to track his movment. Though he knew it was unlikely, for even his team mate would not know of his location at the moment.

After a while he began to hear sounds of battle. The clashing of two ninja became more and more obvious, and a passing gale, that seemed unnatural gave Korumo all the evidence he would need to locate the area of conflict. The kunoichi and shinobi were indeed within a great battle, a close in counter conflict that would give advantage to the swiftest and death to those who fell behind. Such a quick pace battle may be troublesome to plan "C" especially if I wish to include Yasha's involvements. I need an oppening to relay a quick message to her. He thought, watching closely for such an opportunity.

User Image

9/30  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:02 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

She was about to unleash her jutsu on her attacker, when suddenly more attackers appeared. s**t, what am I going to do now? I have to hit the right one, or else I will have wasted chakra and he'll know the move I am using. I never get this chance again. Wait, simple kicks and punches.... he uses his weapons or bugs or explosions more often. So those might be bushin. They are most likely. But where is Kamina then? Is he watching from the sides, is he going below? No we're in a tree, I can see him then. Yasha mind raced to a lot of scenario's in seconds. She decided to pull out a kunai with her hand that had not gathered a jutsu to deflect the one that kicked her stomach. She jumped to the side to evade the other ones. Then she felt a blade jamming into her back and she knew what she had to do. Her upperbody twisted slightly backwards as she pulled her hand back to touch Kamina and unleash her jutsu, Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock) on him. She was hurt now, but she knew she had to incasate a little if she wanted to get what she wanted, which was victory. She could still move, but she had to heal soon, or else she would loose too much blood. She didn't trusted her back so open to her opponent in any way.

(( I take it those were bushins, if I am not right, please tell me and I'll edit))

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 32+24=55
40 Academy Jutsu
30 Gennin Jutsu
21 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 pm

User Image

Kamina was in luck. The armor which he wore was not just armor. It was a bug, which meant it was living. Being that he currently had hooks jammed into the kunoichi's back he could clearly detect her motion as she turned to strike him with her technique. Kamina looked up and ended up taking the blow to the side of his armored head. The electrical shock that originally would've been sent up to his brain was, instead, shot through his pet, Kabutomushi. It was a good thing for Kamina but now it meant he could not move while armored. This did not matter for Kamina could work with what he had in his current position.
Kabutomushi still had his "claws" hooked inside of the kunoichi. This provided a perfect advantage for Kamina to act upon. Three bugs scurried over the armor and past the hooks into the kunoichi's body. Once inside the warm flesh they began to scurry around and take seed near the heart and lungs. So close that they could not be removed without possibly injuring one's self.
More bugs began to scurry over the armor and towards the young woman. They began to run over her flesh and clothes before there was enough to completely covered her body. This would be the end of the kunoichi if she did not give up. Kamina would be sure to make that little fact known.
"Give up," he muttered to Yasha. It was hard to speak since his armor was not moving correctly but it was the best he could do. "Give up now...or die," he persisted. The girl had no idea what she was in for if she did not.

{{Yeah...well...more like a technique which involved them, but yes xD}}
10 Chuunin Jutsu
7-1=6 Jounin Jutsu
31-1=30 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm
( creepy bug jutsu *shutters* eek )

No, this is bad. He thought to himself, his teeth pressed together with rising tension. Yasha you cant be finished! I was unsure if I could take on this shinobi on my own, let alone his new ally. He could do nothing to help her now, none of his techniques could do any good towards the bugs without killing her, and the armored ninja was in control of the wretched things, thus if he moved against him now, something could go wrong among the beetles, and he could not take such a risk. He was no medical ninja, all he himself could do now is insure that the shinobi before him did not claim victory over this match.

User Image

9/30  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

''Bugs inside my body, how foul'', Yasha said as she formed the seals to extract them without hurting her body any further. She would not need to cut herself open for that, just concentrating enough to pull anything foreign through her body into the open. '' I am a medic, you should know better.''
Pulling herself from the hooks shredded some of the skin of her back and a few muscles. She quickly formed the seals to perform another chiyute to heal most damage, but her back would be a weak spot from now on, and she would not be able to bent as far as she usually could.
As more bugs came towards her, she just formed a simple set of seals and let her be covered. If this guy thought he could beat her, he was in for some news. Her old self began to come back, and the more competitive she became, the more reckless as well. One could think she was aiming to get herself hurt in any way possible. Which was quite true, because she liked to fight close combat. And she knew she could heal most of the damage done to her.
''Make me''

(( okay ^^, oh, I kinda figured that Yasha wouldn't just stay standing there with a claw in her back, so I made her go away. No need to edit, it can all be done without harming your technique too much))

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 32+24-3=52
40 Academy Jutsu -2
30 Gennin Jutsu
21 Chuunin Jutsu -1
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 pm

User Image

The bugs within the body of Yasha could feel themselves being pulled to the surface by some odd force. It was clear she was working with chakra in some type of medical technique. This, however, would not stop the bugs from doing their job. In fact it would help, slightly, in not killing her for killing was against the rules. It was clear that Yasha had not come to understand what the true reason for the bugs were and merely thought that implanting them was what technique truly was, she was wrong.
When the three bugs within her were finally plucked from her body the true technique would ensue. The bugs would explode, each one containing the force of four explosive tags. Anything within half a meter of them would be caught upon fire. It was clear that they Yasha would be engulfed in flames for she was definitely less then a half a meter away from these three bugs.
The more bugs that neared her were capable of the same exploding force, but it was clear that there was much more. As they began to swarm about her each began to explode, one by one. There was little chance of Yasha escaping the first three. This led Kamina to believe that she would have a horrible time evading the last two thousand or so bugs.

{{Sowwy! Lol. I tend to go off of what's written in the post xD I thought you would've but I just wasn't sure.}}
10 Chuunin Jutsu
6 Jounin Jutsu
30 Total Jutsu

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

When the bugs exploded, Yasha seemed to be covered in flames, but if one would look closely afterwards, there would not remain a body, but only a burnt log of wood. Yasha was very pleased that she had thought of using the replacement technique. She put out the remaining fire on her sleeves and skirt. It had been a close call, she was still busy weaving the signs as the bugs exploded. It had kept her from dangerous harm though. She remained hidden for a while, observing what Kamina would do. She needed to rest her body a bit after the attack serie, and she was indeed hurt. She would have to ask for a medical check when she came out, she was pretty sure she had healed her body well, but to continue in more fights in this state would be suicide if she didn't let an expert look at it and heal it better than she could at her current level.

(( It's okay, you have given me something perfect here. I need to log off now haha))

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 39+24=53
38 Academy Jutsu
30 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm
The battle raged on, as the explosive beetles missed their target. Ash fell from the skies weighing down upon the assassin's foe, and the living armor had been struck with a pulse that would render it nearly useless. The explosive creatures would not be quite as effective upon the fire style shinobi, and thus the moment before him had become the perfect opening.

On lookers would spy the ashes, slipping away from the assassin as he stood up from his buried position. No ashes had been disturbed enough by his passing to show the path he had crossed to reach his destination, due to the chakra layer that enveloped his body, and no eyes could spy the difference between the settled grey flakes and the cloak that they had made, thus to arise from the ashes, Korumo would have appeared to come from now where. He began to charge at his opponent, who'd certainly been given a great burden of ashes connecting to his form as they rained down from above, and the armor that surrounded him had become a burden itself. The white haired shinobi's arm remained in the thick layer of burned aftermath , rising spikes towards his opponent as he ran in low, each stone pillar jutting nearly 10 ft from the earth. Thank you Yasha, for this opportunity was very helpful.

User Image

9/30  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

User Image

{{Theme}}
Kamina's eyes began to turn a sickening purple when he realized that Yasha had merely subbed her way out of the jutsu. His unseen hair began to spike up in fury and seemed to turn into a yellow hue. The nails upon his armored hands and feet began to grow long and narrow. This was him slowly taking on the second stage of the Rokubi's powers. These were all things that couldn't truly be seen to his armor but what could be seen was frightening. Outside of the armor a deep, golden aura could be seen emitting about the teen's body. Tails, formed from the chakra cloaked, sprouted near his rear. The six tails raged and thrashed about in the air. At the same time and electrical current could be seen constantly zipping over the armor. If one were to have ever seen Chidori Nagashi they'd know what to compare the lightning too. However, this lightning was yellow and not blue like most other Raiton techniques.
Slowly the armor began to peel away from the skin of Kamina. His transformation was now revealed to his opponent's and he did not think twice about it. Kabutomushi shrunk back to normal size and crawled back into Kamina. Choucho, however, hovered over Kamina.
The shinobi was down on all fours and cleared of soot. It was his pets that took on the continuous down fall of ash and not himself. It would be hard for such particles to get through his layer of electricity without being reduced to nothing.
{{Theme}}
It was then that Kamina to sight of his charging enemy. He watched as pillars jutted up from the tree which they were on, seemingly coming towards him. In a flicker Kamina was gone and reappeared near the base of the tree. He shot up it with amazing speed until he was in the clear from the pillars. Kamina looked down at the shinobi who had attempted a sneak attack of sorts. "You and your damn ash!" Kamina's voice thundered. As soon as he finished speaking he popped three HyourouGan(Soldier Provision Pills) into his mouth. These were like no other normal Soldier Pills. Ingesting three of these at one time allowed Kamina's strength and speed to be boost by literally two ranks while his chakra was increased by twenty percent.
At the same time Kamina did something which was a bit risky but he needed it. He began to open the First Celetial Gate in order to create a 1/8 increase in speed and in Taijutsu as well. This allowed for his next technique, created by himself, to be boosted slightly in what it does. The technique was known as Sodoku no Kyoka - Enhancement of Speed. The name alone was enough to give away what it did.
"BRING IT!" he shouted before he seemed to disappear. His speed was so immense it was unlike any other. He would only appear momentarily here and there as he headed for his target. At one point he moved so fast he stumbled but that did screw him up much at all. Seven years of training had brought him to this moment and he made sure he would defeat his opponent. He would appear one last time before Korumo, roughly five meters away, before appearing right before his eyes. It was then that the teen would deliver a literally lightning fast draw with his katana in an attempt to cut Korumo clean in half. There was really no way of dodging such an attack.
10+12-2=20 Chuunin Jutsu
6+12=18 Jounin Jutsu
30+6+12-3=45 Total Jutsu

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 pm
In truth, Korumo had never expected for his opponent to retaliate so fiercely. The enemy shinobi had grown in such immense power, that even after his long training among the assassins, spending months at a time wearing heavy weights, even then he could not dream of keeping pace. He was only so fortunate that he was no reckless ninja.

By now his opponent should not have been surprised by the turn of events. As the blade that was drawn so quickly dug deep into the belly of the white assassin, separating torso from waist, an explosion erupted from the fatality's body. Another clone had been sent out to rush at his foe, aiming to lead the man's movements by forcing him back, while the true Korumo made himself another hidden away in the distance. "What fool charges like that?" He muttered to himself, acknowledging that his opponent would recover more quickly from his little trick.

The loss of the clone was not a complete failure it allowed the true assassin the opportunity to analyze his enemy before combating him. It appears his speed has advanced greatly, and his aura keeps my ashes from overwhelming him with weight. I could use a fire style jutsu to burn the ground and get him too far above to run swiftly...but then again his golden shield would disperse the flames, and his speed would out run the heat. A tricky situation. I will need to utilize the laws of initial strikes. Korumo thought to himself, referring to a personally designed code for situation requirements. He often used this code as a reference for battle strategy. His mind set to work upon a new plan, one adjusted to a demon's capability.

User Image

8/30  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:55 am
(Sorry for dissappearing for twenty years. Due to the high chance it'll happen again, Kleine is withdrawing from this match. GG, my only aid was a tree. lolollool)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

s**t, he is fast. And she was not. At this rate, she could not draw him to her and just hope for a counterattack, he would be long gone before she had countered. At least she had managed to make one of the bug things uncapable for battle, for the duration of this battle. The only thing she was very lucky with, was that her element was wind, which was strong against lightning jutsu. She kept herself hidden, she wanted to see what the Rokubi host was capable off. She really liked this challenging match, but she wanted to bring it to a good end. For her.

(( Awh Shaney, well if this whole exam drags on too long, I have to drop out myself. I had anticipated that I probably have to let loose one of my rpcs in the second round, so they couldn't come out against eachother, but at the rate things are going, I might drop out early. Hope that doesn't happen))

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 39+24=53
38 Academy Jutsu
30 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm

User Image

When the clone of Korumo exploded in his face he let out a vicious snarl and retreated back a few feet. He looked up to another Korumo heading his way. The shinobi sheathed his blade and got down on all fours. One hand reached up and into his shinobi pouch and took hold of a shuriken. The shuriken was flung at the oncoming Korumo with no effort at all. "I'm tired of your clones!" Kamina shouted as he charged right behind the shuriken, eventually passing it up. At first it seemed like he'd be able to reach his target before his shuriken but he tripped up a bit. This was all to perfect. The trip allowed him to completely shift his direction to the right so he was now perched on the bottom of the branch and continuing to run. He leaped from the current branch he was on and landed upon a lower branch of an adjacent tree. Kamina was sick and tired of the games. His eyes scanned the tree which he was once on and caught a hold of Yasha. A grin appeared on his face. {{Theme}}
He took off back towards the tree he had just came from. He leaped onto the base of the tree and planted his hands and feet on it before he created a brief few seals and shot up the tree. Suddenly four bunshin appeared next to him. The five Kamina's zig-zagged in and out as they ran. At their speed it would be impossible to tell which was which. They homed in on the spot which Yasha currently rested. Kamina would appeared before Yasha almost suddenly. His left hand shot out in an attempt to pierce her abdomen with his long nails. The teen's aim was to pierce his hand straight through the flesh and organs of the weaken kunoichi to induce a mortal wound. He wanted this match to end and it seemed the kunoichi was more open than his male opponent.
20 Chuunin Jutsu
18 Jounin Jutsu
45-4=41 Total Jutsu

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 pm
((There we go, edited ))

This new plan should set things to our advantage. The white haired assassin thought to himself, as he built up the remainder of his chakra. I'll be weaker momentarily, but I think this will make for a good finisher. The shinobi was confident in his newest plan, one that would nullify his opponent's speed regardless of it's pace.

The air was still, seeming to signify that the battle had met the eye of the storm, a moment's pause before everything became worse. Ashes drifted in the air, as a gentle breeze past above the forest, and it carried the sound of a sickining rumbling with it. From all sides, the horizon seemed to lift higher than ever before, appearing like mountains in the distance, but as it became closer the truth became clear.

Three massive waves, each rising 40ft into the air formed a triangle as they rushed in upon the golden shinobi, each carrying a bulk of grey snow like embers. The waves were thick, carrying more ashes and becoming larger still as it picked up that which had fallen. It was a virtual ash tsunami, coming at the shinobi and his companion from every direction. The opponent no longer had his beetle to allow him to burrow into the stiff earth as he had before, and from above an explosion erupted, the force of the blast aiming to keep his target within the boundaries of his trap. He could not be certain which of them was the true body, but the target was clear, and thus a real body would be required to strike. Once each of the waves collided, the clash rocketed upward, and over each other, creating a massive hill of volcanic debris laying several thousands of pounds of ashes upon the ground.

0/30

Korumo dropped to his knees, slamming into the bare ground as explosions could be heard from afar, each signifying that a clone could no longer be sustained due to the lack of energy. His breath came in rapid gasps from the expention of such a mass of chakra, his body would no longer take his commands to rise on it's own. Slowly, with great effort, the white assassin slipped his hand into his back pouch, his fingers gripping loosely around a small pill, one of two ration pellets that he had carried with him. His teeth found it difficult to find the ability to crush the surface of the small object, but eventually his molars collapsed the sphere, and he became revived.

"Well...I think I buried him." Korumo thought to himself. He would have been worried for his fellow companion, but luckily she shared in a coating of chakra that Korumo had given, thus she (like the shinobi himself) could simply walk through the ashes without disturbance.. Korumo stuck out his palm, dipping into the surface of the ashes so that he could feel for movement. No doubt his enemy shinobi would still be coated in the lightning of his demon, which would vibrate the surrounding ashes. Sensing for this disturbance, Korumo could tell if the aura still surrounded him, allowing him to know if the enemy became unconscious from the lack of oxygen, after all, he would have to pull him out before he died.

"I hope this one worked." Korumo muttered to himself, noting that there were few tactics that he could use had it not, and he realized that eventually he would have to combat with the demon itself. His senses reached the center of the mass...

User Image

30/30  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas