Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am
((The order has been broken again! gonk ))

At Adrian's remark, Celtor casually moved on claws towards the thief, and gently laid one across his torso and applying a little pressure.

"Hmm, too bad Celtor hasn't matured yet." Tabari frowned, reaching over and gently rubbing the neck of her dragon, either not seeing or completely ignoring what he was doing to Adrian (more than likely ignoring since he basically told her to kill the dragon).

"If he were older he could breathe enough fire to bring down a whole forest. But for now, he just barely makes enough to start small fires for cooking and warmth."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:58 pm
"GET THIS LIZARD OFF OF ME!!" Adrian barked, trying to squirm out of the claw.

"Then it may be best to just avoid the creature altogether.." Omazige replied, before hearing Adrian.
"...Your Dragon is being bothersome..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:09 pm
As Adrian squirmed, Celtor applied more pressure onto him to keep him still.

"But how can we avoid it?" Tabari asked hopelessly, ignoring both Adrian and Omazige's comment about the situation. With the remarks that Adrian had made about her companion beforehand, it was clear she was willing to turn a blind eye upon him.

"That thing towers the surrounding area. It'll see us everywhere we go."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 pm
"As almost amusing it is to watch the struggle between your dragon and the thief, I do think it best not to toy with him...too much." She let out a small sigh, before continuing.

"Seeing as I don't know of any concealment's that would be handy...maybe if not all of us could get past it, but maybe one of us? Send someone in to cause a little...distraction of sorts and also at the same time scout for an entrance for all of us to quickly use." Her eyes landed on Adrian then, wondering if it was possible without being 'too' much to ask given the current situation.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:59 am
Adrian slipped out a small dagger and pointed it upward to sink into Celtor's claw, in an attempt to get the dragon off of him.
"DRAGON! OFF! NOW!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 pm
Celtor snarled at the sudden pain in his claw, which was immediately lifted up from Adrian. He looked down at the small wound in his paw, and turned to Adrian with a glare, opening his jaws.

"Celtor, enough." Tabari snapped, though she too glared at Adrian.

With a groan, Celtor closed his mouth but snorted at Adrian, sending a blast of heat at the thief. He then laid down, licking at his wound and bringing the ground closer so the other riders could get down.

"Celtor and I can run fast." She sighed, missing the royal's eyes and hint. "We can lure his attention. I'm sure he'd hate us flying around his head."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 pm
((I don't think I mentioned it, but I will now, that I use bold for regular speech and italics for thoughts. o-o; -was thinking about it as she read his post below- ))

For a split second, she had this look of 'what the hell?' trespass her facial expression. She looked from Celtor and then to Tabari and back again, about to say something when she just as quickly closed her mouth.

"I didn't realize it was mature enough to fly...I would of suggested us flying to higher ground seeing as the beast back there seems earth-bound but...there's the matter of Omazige's armor weighing all of us down...hrmm..." she felt like she was using a lot more of her brain than brawn today, with made her give out another heavy sigh.

"Ok..we sort of a have a plan of distraction, now we just need to figure out a way in..the back must have an entrance right? Sometimes the side walls do as well but..if we just had a map of this place, or better view.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm
Adrian gave a groan again as he sat up and stared at the glaring Tabari.
"OI! I KNOW YOU HEARD WHAT WAS HAPPENING! DON'T GET PISSY WITH ME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE BEING MUSH!" he yelled, flailing one arm around, as the other seemed to be either broken or severely sprained.

"This may require one of us to remain behind. For good." Omazige spoke up, jumping off of the Dragon.

"I'll be the one to do it."

((Editido~))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am
Tabari looked over her shoulder at the thief, only looking at him with an annoyed glare.
"Shut up, idiot." She grunted, before she turned her attention back to the others.

"I don't think anyone needs to stay behind." Tabari argued as she watched the Templar jump off of Celtor. "If Celtor and I can manage to distract it long enough, you guys can find a place to hide and lay low. I'll watch you, to see where you go, since he's gotten better with flying now. Once you're in the clear, I'll draw the monster away so when we make our leave, it won't see where we go."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 pm
((-likes the theme of colored text and is tempted, but...my eyes Dx- It's distracting if there's three or more colors going on. e_e; Or else I would of made mine like..purple. XD))

She had to agree, that sounded a bit more reasonable than just leaving the Templar off by himself once again. That, and if they had attempted flying with three people (two of which that didn't seem to find riding a dragon as easy as the Hunter made it seem to be), there was a chance it would be more of a mess.

"Let's go with that...but...we might need to go a tad slow in our haste given that the Thief down there looks a bit disgruntled in configuration...though while I'm also thinking about it, we should have some kind of way of signaling each-other...like a morse code, seeing as there might be more future skirmishes like this that won't allow us to pause and think."  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:20 pm
"None of these are necessary."

"Oh sweet mother of ******** NOW...?" Adrian groaned, looking around.

Omazige slowly reached for his claymore.
"It's the voice that brought us here..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:24 pm
"We can figure out a way to signal each other later." Tabari snorted at the suggestion. "We need to get this plan moving now if we stand a chance." She growled, starting to move to climb onto Celtor when the hidden voice spoke yet again. She looked at the sky when it spoke, not sure where else it could be coming from. Something so unknown only made sense to her to come from the sky, even if it echoed in her head and not in her ears.

"And what would you have us do?" She asked the voice rather calmly, making no sort of hostile movements and merely stopping her attempt to mount her dragon yet again.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:55 am
She was about to make another remark but found herself stopping mid-word as she as well heard that same voice from earlier, the one that seemed to pull her into the abyss of the fog. "It's...a tad distracting when it contacts at random, if it weren't for the fact that I seem very much awake, I would almost be questioning my sanity now..." she then waited, actually rather curious to what it planned to tell them, though it was a bit dis-heartening to not have some kind of visage to that 'all-mighty' voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:52 pm
"This was meant to see whether or not you were capable of surviving against the Demons."

"This was a test. Of strength, intelligence, and the ability to work together. You have been deemed worthy."

"..."

"..."

Another portal opened up near the group.

"The Nexus awaits."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:53 am
Tabari listened to the voice in her head, staring at the sky skeptically. This voice was very odd, giving out unknown tests and only speaking when the absolute worst has come. She wasn't sure she cared much for it's control either, as undoubtedly had the others walk through a portal similar to the one she and Celtor went through to come here, forcing them to fight and mingle together, for better or worse.

However, it was the only sensible thing in this fog, so she had no choice but to trust it for now.

"Will we be meeting?" She asked as she turned to the portal, slowly walking to it as she waited for a reply before going through.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff