Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm
(Well DSW, I got some other stuff to take care of, so we can continue this some other time.)

Before Nakamuro could respond, the hooded man vanished into thin air. He seemed to leave this dimension, when really, he just moved from the area very quickly. The earth clones that were waiting in the corridor fell apart and became dirt as the man disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 pm
(Don't feel like using the posting format right now.)

Nakamuro was about ready to block the attack once more with his iron wall but then suddenly it stop, the man himself without saying a word vanish in a blink of an eye. Nakamuro was puzzled of why the man ran off but something about him seem familiar. A sigh came from the boy as a small scroll poof right in front of him which was battle data from the unknown attacker. Nakamuro bent down to pick up the scroll, placing the battle data in his rather large one strap back that dangled right next to his rear. His sand flew back into his sleeves and collar as once all was done he jump off the academy back down to the ground, he might as well go tot he spring to relax a little bit now.

[exit]  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

together. forever.

m e d i c X|X a c a d e m y s t u d e n t X|X m o l e c u l a rXXm a n i p u l a t i o n X|X s o u n dXXv i l l a g e

Why is it that... everyone asks for honesty... but when it's given to them... they react with anger?
User Image

XXX''Wow, this isn't funny at all," August muttered, looking around the room... and more specifically... the lack of teachers. ''All of these new shinobi have been coming in... alot of them being students from abroad... yet we, people born here can't even get a good few minutes. Ugh... immigrants, am I right?" Although he was speaking... partly with sarcasm, his opinion was more than a joke; it was actually his opinion. He didn't like all of these people... they came from different lands... yet, rarely did they ever show any respect. Rarely did they ever... know their place. ''Regardless of the reason, though, the fact of the matter is that there is no one here. That needs to be rectified. But clearly, we're not in the position to be doing any "rectifying"... we're kind of... academy students. Hmm, maybe the teacher's on lunch break or something." The second boy was Victor, and although he possessed an intelligence that was maybe... lower, than his brother's, his demeanor in itself made him look to be the smarter. Either way, though, they were exact replicas, and that, in itself, was something that made them undesirable to train, by most. Neither of them really liked being here, though. Even though they were mere academy students, they didn't see themselves as being on that par, and so, being here was perhaps even... humiliating to them. ''I'm going to bed. If pigs begin to fly, also the equivalent of a teacher popping up, tell me." Sighing, August laid his head upon his desk, and sat there, Victor standing beside him, looking at him from time to time, though, his eyes were mostly upon the door.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 am
The substitute teacher entered the academy room to see the twins. "Oh, you're early." He said to them. "Well, either way, learn the three jutsu on the board." The man said.

(Think i'mma go to bed, it's 6 am here.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 am
User Image

together. forever.

m e d i c X|X a c a d e m y s t u d e n t X|X m o l e c u l a rXXm a n i p u l a t i o n X|X s o u n dXXv i l l a g e

Why is it that... everyone asks for honesty... but when it's given to them... they react with anger?
User Image
(Aww... okay, bye bye Firu.)
''Wow, you're blunt." The first boy said to him, tossing him a smile as he stared upon the three techniques. ''Let's split the work. I'll learn... Kawarimi and half of Henge, you learn Bunshin and the other half. If there's one perk about having a twin who never gets off my a**... I guess it's at least that we can rest -- or just be lazy -- while the other trains. Anyhoo, I'll start. Kawrimi seems pretty simple... it's alot like body flicker I guess... but simpler, and more convenient. Alright... let me give it a try." As always, the first step for the process of training was to examine the technique. First, he observed objects around the room as he carefully pictured the technique in his mind. The next part was initiating the initial piece of the technique -- the disappearance, where he shortly after grabbed an object and replaced himself with it. The object was nothing big -- an eraser -- as he obviously didn't want to make a huge fuss if anything big crashed. That was the first technique.

The second technique was Henge, the one where they agreed to divide the workload on. Really, though, it wasn't such a hard technique, it was just that neither of them wanted to have to do all of the work. It was more competition than anything. Simply enough, August examined the skill -- his examinations also seeming to flow within Victor's mind as well, as both of them concentrated and observed each individual aspect of the technique, despite the lack of real information, as it was just... a summary on the whiteboard. Finally, though, the two came to a conclusion on how it worked, and... August passing his knowledge to Victor, the second twin performed the technique, transforming into the first thing he saw -- his brother. So obviously, he didn't look any different, but the fact that his appearance didn't change was a good thing. It meant that he had used the technique correctly.

The last skill was for Victor and Victor alone. He studied the skill, much like how he and his brother always worked with jutsu, though he wasn't excited nor impressed by the contents of the technique. A simple illusion... with no real special factor. He didn't like the technique... but he supposed... he had to learn it, anyway. Concentrating his chakra and his mind after finally coming to an understanding of the technique, he looked around and decided that he would simply make a clone of their teacher. Carefully threading each handseal, he took a deep breath as he silently called out the technique. Bunshin. And there it was -- the replica of his teacher, though it was useless and although August was impressed, Victor was not. Either way, though, they finished the three basic techniques, so...
''Done. The procedure is... the three techniques and then... a headband, isn't it?"
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm
Cessie smiled as the twins finished up the three techniques."My goodness, that was really fast!" She clapped her hands together excitedly."I don't think I've ever seen a student learn so quickly."She walked behind her desk and started to rummage through the drawers while muttering to herself. She finally stood up straight with two headbands."So...um...two headbands?" Cessie forced an awkward smile as she laid them out on the desk. Though she knew they were two separate people, she had never encountered this Kekkai Genkai before and it freaked her out a little.  

Crimson Remedy

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm
(Oh lawdy, I's scared of freak twins!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 am
User Image

together. forever.

m e d i c X|X g e n i n X|X m o l e c u l a rXXm a n i p u l a t i o n X|X s o u n dXXv i l l a g e

User Image
Victor blushing at Cessie's praise, August simply shrugged it off as if it was "the norm." Both he and his brother taking the headbands from the table and tightly tying them on, they smiled proudly as a response came for the girl. ''Thank you, miss. But the rate of our learning is nothing special... it's just that we share eachother's mental progress with eachother... meaning... anything I learn, he learns. Allows me to be preeetty frickin' lazy." After finishing their words, both waved her off -- though Victor's wave was a bit more... proactive, and eventually, they left the academy doors behind, aiming to meet the Otokage. ''So... what do you think she's like? I wonder if she's anything like the others... I mean, I know it's popular belief to hate anyone in charge, but sometimes, just... SOMETIMES, there are good reasons for it."
''Sometimes, just... sometimes, you really needa get some sleep and stop dwelling on these things. Come on, August. You don't need to think about it right now... we still have time before we meet her. And hey, I'm sure she's at least a bit competent... she wouldn't be the Kage, otherwise." (exit)User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:54 pm
I am the one who will become an Anbu, I will be the strongerst ninja ever.

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Time to get this over with and everything. I wanna get to some real fighting and work. Not stay an Academy student forever." Rey stated as he walked towards the academy. His hair blowed in the wind and from a distance you would think he was Itachi. He was like a replica of Itachi in appearence but not in abilities or personality. He wasn't like Itachi, he didn't fly threw the academy and climbed the ranks easily. He was 12 and still in the Academy. He drew closer to the academy and looked around. He thought someone was following him but it was nothing but birds chirping. Though he saw a Raven and was alittle too young to know what it meant. It was like a symbol of his father and he didn't even know it. Though he shrugged it of, he could tell something was odd about the bird but he kept on walking and entered the academy trying to find anyone. "Hello? anyone? I'm here to take my Genin test please" Rey stated as he kept yelling and looked around. He was perfectly prepared for the test. He would've taken the test in the Cloud village but he was treated like he wasn't even there so the Rock village was his only hope. He couldn't travel forever not being a ninja. He may be a uchiha but right now he would die if an enemy or a rougue attacked him.

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya walked into the class, Bain hot on her heels. As she entered, she looked around, there seemed to be about three other students other then her. Solemn faced, she walked over to a random desk and sat down, Bain sitting at attention next to it. She absentmindedly pat his head, awaiting instructions as to what to learn. She was somewhat eager to be learning to be a ninja, that meant she was going to be able to complete her own task. Though, none of this showed on her marble smooth face. She didn't look like much, but soon, Kiya would learn to pack a mighty punch, and that thought would almost make her smile. "So, what now?" She asked in a plain voice, ready to get this show on the road so she could become a ninja quickly.

wolfbain001

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm
The substitute teacher looked up from his book to see the two students sitting at the desks. He merely pointed at the board behind him. Written there was instructions on how to preform Kawarimi no jutsu, bunshin no jutsu and Henge no jutsu. Hopefully they would catch on that this was both their lesson and test. Three headbands sat on the desk in front of him, as he continued to flip through the book, reading silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:08 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Interesting" Rey whispered as he looked at a girl walk in and sit in a desk. Standing there looking like a fool, he immediately sat down and looked around. He wasn't alone, that was good but he felt wierd being around people. As he sat there he looked at a man walk in and writing on the board. It must have been for the test to be a ninja. He wasn't really worried cause he was good at all three techniques and could do them with ease but he sitll looked at the teacher and watched. Just incase he forgot something or needed a refresher on certain parts of the lesson. Rey then stood up and started to practice the techniques to himself, though he dind't wanna draw attention to himself or look like an idiot. The people around him could be his future squadmates so he wanted to look smart.

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:16 pm
((Sorry guys, I gotta go. I'll be one tomorrow to post though. I should be on around 3:00-ish. Peace!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Learning: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]

Kiya shrugged, from the gesture from the Sub, she got that he wanted them to try and learn these techniques. Kiya got up and started to walk over to the board in one fluid motion, when she finally reached it, she stared at it, blank faced, and took in every single detail. In an instant, she turned, throwing a glance at the teacher, and began to learn the Transformation Jutsu. It didn't go so well. As Kiya made her surroundings melt away, she could feel the familiar tingle of chakra inside of her. As she let it out, she allowed it to start to transform her, though, it only managed to distort her figure as black and purple wisps began to twirl around her.

[1/3]

Kiya didn't allow this to set her back, Ninjutsu was her specialty, so, as such, this should have come naturally. Again, she let her dark purple and black chakre to swirl around her, though, a bit more forcefully. Her chakra's movements were more jagged and forceful, though still elegant as she tried to transform herself into a pile of crates that lay against the wall in the corner of the room. She was able to do it this time, though, she wasn't able to hold it very long. Even when Kiya slowed her breathing, the illusion only lasted two breaths. As she was thrown back to her true form, she gasped in pain. Who knew this would be so complicated? No, she had to do this, it wasn't that hard after all, in her second try she had learned to do it, she just needed to substain it, that was all.

[2/3]

This was it, it was make or break time. Kiya this time though, didn't allow her chakra to just swirl around as it wished. As she concentrated, her chakra turned into a dark purple fire that blazed around her, its ferocity great. As she squinted her eye's closed, Bain backed away with a whine, he had never seen her chakra like this, it couldn't be good. As Kiya's chakra began to build, she cringed, she wasn't ready for this amount, it was obviously hurting her. With a slight cry of pain, her chakra engulfed her completely. When it cleared away in wisps of black smoke, there sit a pile of crates, exactly like the pile in the corner...

[3/3]

Complete

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 pm

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

Rey looked as the girl got it spot on for the Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique] and then decided he should just follow her lead. Though she impressed him with her abilities, Rey wans't too hard to impress. "Okay Rey, we gotta get this done. Lets do this." Rey whispered to himself. That's all he had and all he needed was himself. He dind't care for others and nobody cared for him. Hopefully for the better that would change but he doubted it seriously. Rey then held his fingers together into a sign and let his chakra flow. COntrolling it as much as possible hopefully not too much. He dind't wanna put too less or too much chakra into it.Chakra swirled around Rey and continued as if it was speeding up alittle. THen it suddenly started to get out of his control. It almsot flailed throughout the classroom. If this would happen then Rey would fail at the test and having that wouldn't be alright. He needed to concentrate. He needed to prove he was worth being a ninja. He wanted to prove the village hidden in the clouds to be wrong. It was decided, he was going to do this for his pride. Rey gained control of his chakra long enough to turn into a rock. He stayed a rock for about 10 seconds before his chakra went crazy and he turned back human. He then concentrated fining some confidence and went to control his chakra.

Transformation : DONE (1/1)

Rey suddenly grapsed the chakra and it started to calm down and flow around him slowly.The chakra then started to cover the outline of Rey's body before going into a flame around him, The top of his chakra flame showed a bird. A raven of the sort as if the raven was trying to escape. He couldn't see it thought because his focussing left his eyes shut tightly. He then focused alittle more and started to form a clone. After a few moments, Rey saw his clone right next to him and smiled . He then made it disappear and his confidence was booming. He knew he could do this.

Clone Jutsu: DONE

Rey then tried the substitution technique and felt more confident now he had passed the firs one. He felt the chakra change him and a cloud of smoke engulfed him and he turned into a log piece. A big log was sitting in the spot he used to be and then another poof of smoke appeared and Rey turned back to normal. "Awesome, I did it. I can't believe I did it." Rey stated with a smile as he jumped up and down in joy. He was happy but his age was showing through him.

Substitution jutsu. DOne

Finished
2-1=1 post (1/1) for All three

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm
"It appears you have finished your training." The teacher said to the young Uchiha. Slowly he reached over and grabbed a headband and tossed it over to the boy, while still reading his novel. "Your a genin now, so you can either try to get assigned to a squad right now, or stay here and learn some more techniques so you are ready for field work." The teacher told the boy as he flipped another page of his book. "Your choice."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff