Vurt (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm
Masamune turned around the corner on the sidewalk. Maybe I should just give up looking for her. She has been gone for so many years I won't be able to recognize her.
He stepped on a book in a puddle. He knelt down and picked it up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Go over the speed limit! We can not be late on meeting our new guest."
Maemi and Maeko said together. The driver started to drive faster. Maeko had let the window down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyuki turned on the radio and put it on some classical master pieces.
"One more block to go"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 pm
"...My bag is gone..." She collapsed on the floor. She was so tired... She didnt get to eat the feather... "Scribble...." She fell asleep.

((i wonder if nekos get sick from wet clothes like people do.....))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 pm
(Probably)

"Tsumi!" Scribble ran over and put a hand on her head. "Tsumi?"

Aoi yawned. "Shes fine. Go take her in her room."

Scribble picked her up bridal style and walked to her room, setting her down.

Aoi stood and walked outside to retreave the book, seeing someome else with it. "Scuse me sir, thats my friends."

Sebastian shrugged, looking back at the dryer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm
((lol bridal style? XD *chokes on air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA))

Tsumi opened her eyes. "....Scribble?" Her face was red. "...so... tired.."

((crap gotta turn my computer off DX ugh..))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm
Masamune stood there looking at the girl with wide eyes. The wind started blowing with his hair following. He took off his glasses and looked down at the book.
It must be a different girl. But she has the same hair colors or maybe it isn't her natural hair color.
"Is that your natural hair color?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maemi got out the car while it was still pulling up in the drive way. Maeko got out properly and followed behind her. A made had came up to Maemi quickly.
"Prepare some tea and get a room shined up for a lady. But wait! I am sure she is the serious type so nothing very pink for her. Pull out the dresses for me and Maeko quickly. Oh! Take out the gold tea set."
Maemi and Maeko ran up stairs to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyuki Pulled up to a big brown mansion with a decorated garden. She pulled her hair into a ponytail. Hope these girls aren't bothersome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am
((silence! That was the only term i could think of! XD))

Aoi nodded. "Actully yes, it is. Why do you ask?" She blinked her silver eyes at him. You know...he seemed slightly familier....

"Just get some sleep alright? Ill look for your bag." Scribble said softly, moving dome hair from her face.

Sebastian took out his scarf and put it back on. He walked out and looked at the shattered window and tbe absense of his book and people. "Seems theyre taking care of the issue...that was a favorite book too...oh well...."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 am
((im SOO sure it was XD mhmm))

Tsumi grabbed Scribble's shirt. "Dont leave... please? I.. didnt mean to break the window.." She felt the blue feather between her fingers. She didnt want to go back to sleep... Even in a normal dream that damn crow would be there. But the blue feather... She hadnt had one in a long time. She'd be on nothing but blacks for the bird. She knew all his tricks now... most of them. But he somehow knew everything she knew. Everything he said was a direct look into the real Tsumi. Would he still be in the blue dream? "Scribble..." She sat up, still clinging to his shirt. Her hand brushed her mouth, she slipped the feather in. Just dont eat it yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm
((Wel, wat wouldve YOU typed Miss Dictionary? XD))

Scribble blinked at her. "Alright. But you really shouldnt take a feaher in this condition. Dont turn into a crusty on me." He smirked. "Lay down Tsumi...."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:28 pm
((he picked her up in the sexy couple's way of carrying KO'ed people, cause thats the real way to do it- not bridal style XD HAHAHA))

Tsumi shook her head. "Im.... ok..." She looked up at him sadly. "Scribble..." She put her face next to his. "Dream with me?" She kissed him, forcing the feather into his mouth. She had her arms wrapped around him. He was so warm, even through the cold and damp clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm
((....No...XD))

Scribble's eyes widened, then found himself slipping away into the dream world, falling over softly next to Tsumi.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 pm
((.....YES! XD lol))

Tsumi smiled, and fell into the dream world with Scribble ((SEXY!)). She felt warm and happy, as if nothing bad could ever reach her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:16 pm
Scribble sat up next to Tsumi on...clouds? He sighed. He wasnt one to like blue feathers, but as long as Tsumi was happy.... The temperature was perfect. The world smelled of mint.

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:25 pm
Tsumi opened her eyes. The air smelt perfect.. She grimaced. Perfect? noting was perfect. It was just a cover-up so you wouldnt see the bad things. She looked up at Scribble. "...Are you mad?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 pm
Scribble looked over at her for a seond, then shook his head. "No, im not."

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 pm
"Could your name be Aoi Kodobuki!?" His expression turned serious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maemi and Maeko came down in to the living room. The door bell had rung and the maid went to go get the door.
"Well I guess she is here." Maemi said looking out the window.
"So what is she suppose to be anyway? Is she gonna follow us around?"
"Of course she is! She is a sorta like a body guard coming from one of the top police thingies"
"What about the other people back at that apartment? How would we get to them?"
"Lies. We just have to lie, what else?"
Maeko looked down sadly.
"I don't like to lie and you know that"
Miyuki walked into the living room and sat down in one of the chairs.
"Hello, girls! I am your new personal body guard. My name is Miyuki Hanazawa." She smiled.
Maemi and Maeko looked at each other questionably
"What colorful hair you have. My name is Maeko"
"Me name is Maemi"
They both stood up and left the room while the maid sat the tea down.
"Please get comfortable Miss Hanazawa these girls keep to them self's and don't even get in trouble. You may enjoy your self at this whole stay" the maid said and walked out.
Maeko went up to her room and Maemi went in hers.
Maemi pulled out a bag from underneath her pillow.
"What a pretty bag." She sat it on the bed and went underneath it and pulled out a locked chest. She took a key off from a necklace she kept under her dress. The chest opened and it had all typed of things inside to jewels from feathers to a rare diamond.
"In you go!" she said and threw the bag inside and locked it.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff