Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad One : Tango Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 am
Akui looked at Sensei, hiding how upset he was. Why wouldn't he be? He had just left to meditate for 5 days by himself for his training, and now that he came back he was leaving him for a mission. But still, he knew better than to verbalize his problem. He merely left it alone and bid his master farewell for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:05 am
Tobi Kaguya
Jounin NPC

"You guys must be Squad Tango...correct?" a voice called out from within the bushes of the forest, his voice sounding lazy and uncaring as a man with a mask stepped out of the bushes. "Your sensei has a very important assigment that he needed to complete, he contacted me in order to continue with your training. Kat, I believe you were learning the pulse fist correct? I want you to take a moment and perform four palm strikes standing here," he signaled her as he pointed to a spot five feet away from him. This way, when she performed the strikes they wouldn't hit him. What he wanted to see was wether or not she could muster up enough chakra for him to feel it even if its not a direct hit. "As for you Akui, I want you to for the moment play dead. Its a skill for your drunken style."

(Akui, pretend you're dead and I'll attack in my next post. Kat: the first strike I won't be able to feel anything and by the fourth strike I should feel your vibrations hitting me ^_^ You guys didn't think I'd leave you alone did you?)

Yuki Miojin

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Kat looked towards the sound of the bushes to see their new teacher emerge . "yep thats us " Kat said and walked over to where he pointed. This new teacher sure did'nt waste anytime , which is a good thing. "Yep thats right i think i was on stage 2 . and ok " Kat said getting ready to do the palm strikes.

First Kat concentrated her chrakra into her palm then did a palm strike . The first palm strike was weak since it did'nt make contact with anything. Charkra did'nt even leave her palm. 1/4

Kat tried again and put more charkra into her palm. Then she did the palm strike making her hand vibrate and picturing her charkra vibrating off her hand to her enemy. She could feel some of her chrakra vibrate off her hand but only reached to one foot going in a forward direction. 2/4

Kat sighed and took a breath. Then tried again with concentrating charkra into her palm. Then she did the strike and pictured her charkra making her hand vibrate and as it vibrated charkra would ride the vibrations in the air to reach her enemy. Now her Charkra reached even further to 4ft just stopping before it reached her target. 3/4

Ok now was the last palm stirke she had to do . So Kat took a deep breath and concentrated her charka into her palm. Then she did the strike and made her hand vibrate using her charkra . Then she made her charkra shoot out of palm and ride the waves of the vibrations until they made contact with the target. 4/4

(( understood sensei , and well im glad your still here even though your using a different characterl to train us lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm
Carla Sennin

User Image

She sat down and didn't worry about meditating to get the release to work, she knew that it was already in her and just needed to remember how it went. She quickly started a heat source from within her body and her tip of her finger started to heat up as she tried to make the strongest focus point possible. A spark started from her fingers, knowing that, she knew that it was over. Her Rinnegan could help her with everything she wanted to train on, so she had a good starting point.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am
Akui looked at there temporary sensei and kept his judgement to himself. He had just grown to like the other one, now he ahd to get used to this one. But he was giving him training o do, which was always a good thing in Akuis' book, so he couldn't complain at all with that.

"Play dead? Alright." Not sure how that would help, Akui closed his eyes and allowed himself to zone out to the point where he looked like he was sleeping. His body naturally slouched over as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 pm
Tobi Kaguya
Jounin NPC

"Kat, that concludes your taijutsu training. As you are now, you are not able to progress further until you have attained the rank of Chuunin. You have been taught well however, and you have achieved the second stage in the Pulse fist style. Your short range abilities should now be more formidable and deadly," the sensei told them as he looked over at her who had now sat down. "Which ninjutsu do you wish to learn and then I'll teach it to you," he told her as he gave her a list of all the ninjutsu techniques that he himself knew, which covered quite the array.

Cracking his knuckles, Tobi dashed over at Akui, bringing his leg back as he aimed a kick at the boy's side. He wanted to see how Akui could perform from such a sudden attack in the state that Akui was in, which was lying on the floor and presumably unconscious.

Yuki Miojin

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 pm
As he laid there and pretended to sleep, of 'play dead', Akui listened to everything around him. The gentle breeze, the chirping of a bird, Kat training hard, something coming at him...wait, what? Akui listened close to the new Sensei coming at him, preparing to leap out of the way and attack. Judging from the sound it was likely he was already there, which meant Akui had to spring into motion. Rolling onto his side, Akui popped his eyes open and grabbed hold of the new Senseis' foot as it was about to make forceful, and painful, contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm
Kat smiled

"sweet " Kat said

"but it sucks i have to wait to chunnin to learn more ...oh well" Kat said

"now its time to go back to my Ninjutsu , hmmm the last fire jutsu i learned was -Katon:Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique) " Kat said thinking for a moment .

" So can i continue from that level . I have already learned most of the fire jutsu up to Chunin" Kat said looking at the new sensei.

((uh what should i call you now sensei))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 pm
Carla Sennin

User Image

Carla started to think, she didn't have anything assigned to her at the moment, so she decided to sit down and go into thought, connecting to her inner self, finding something powerful hidden from within.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 pm
((ok whats going on with our training , where is our sensei , im starting to get frustrated))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 pm
(PM him and see what's up.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:30 pm
(( good idea Ss3kid))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm
(Well guys, until either your regular teacher or you regular substitute show up, i'll be here to help you. smile )

A fair sized man entered the training grounds where the genin had gathered and approached them. He seemed fairly approachable as he wore the standard gear of an Otogakure chuunin, that didn't seem to flashy or demented as Otogakure is known for producing. A smile upon his face as he adjusted his glasses and approached the teenagers, he wondered what they would be able to accomplish. "Hello." He said with a soft voice. "My name is Kabuto Yakushi, and until your Sensei returns, I shall be his stand-in. Now, if you can inform me a little about yourselves personally, while I brush up on your abilities with my Ninja info cards."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Akui looked at the other new 'sensei', not exactly happy that they're original one kept ditching. But he might as well be nice and give him the info he asked for. "I'm Akui of the Kaguya clan. Anything else you wanna know? He asked in a less than polite tone. He was a tad exhausted and would've like a break, but such is life for a ninja.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm
"Yes, I would like to know all the little details about yourself." Kabuto said, memorizing the battle information that had been recorded on Akui before. "Like where you came from, what is your favorite meal and other little fun tidbits of information like that." He said with a warm smile.

(Ok, so your next post I am helping you to develop your character's background more, as well as helping with punctuation and grammar. This way, when you have roleplay fights later, you will be more adept and will lose fewer fights. *Trust me, it actually works*)

(P.s. I know you might hate me during this, but you will love me for it later.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff