Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm
jack smiled softly "ok" he said his stomache suddenyl growling he blushed a deep red who could he be hungry at a moment like this "ahh uh i..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm
"Hmp." Light chuckled, standing up." It can't be helped." He walked into the kitchen and signaled for Jack to follow.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm
jack giggled getting up but looked down remembering his wet pants he grabbed what light had given him he stripped himself quickly and putting on them on  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm
Light quickly prepared a small meal of sapgetti for two.(sorry i know it's cheesey, but I completly went blank) He cleared off the table and set it. He placed the two plates on the two places of the right corner.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm
(its ok as you can see from my previous post im on a block too haha)

jack ran over and ploped down in the seat smiling brightly "waaaah thats so cool yo know how to cook my mom doesnt let me in the kitchen cause i can be clumsy" he said laughing a little  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm
"When you live on your own as long as I have," Light said looking wise as he sat down next to Jack," You have to cook or stave." He smiled and another serious moment was demolished," Well eat up. Itadakimasu!" Light said before picking up his fork.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm
jack smiled nodding "i guess your right...soo i would starve without my mom" he said giggling "itadakima~su" he said picking up his fork digging in "ah goo~d" he said mouth half full  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm
" It's not the best really. This is just avrage for a quick fix." Light laughed.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 pm
"hmmm but s still better than what i can do" he said giggling with a goofy smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm
"Well thanks. I've never had anyone compliment my cooking before." Light smiled." Maybe we should have cooking totourial sometime." Light puased, thinking back. When was the last time he had a vistor? Of course, no one wants to be bothered with an orphan child at a troubled age. Even now he couldn't think of one single vistor ever scince his parents death." You know, I've never had anyone over here before. So this is another first."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 pm
jack smiled "ah well i guess that makes me special ne?! he said smiling warmly" he looked up thinkngly "i wanna make cake!..ca~ke!" he said grabbing light's hand with both hands looking at him "next time you can teach me how ne?" he smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm
"Of course." Light's smile and gaze soften as he gentally kiss Jack forehead.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm
jack smiled happily going back to his food  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm
Light tried to eat again but couldn't stumach the noodles and sause. He quickly ran to the bathroom and began coughing up blood. s**t! Why here?! Why now! He thought bitterly as the red liqiud sliped through his fingers.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm
jack paniced getting up and running behind light "l-light? w-whats wrong?!" he said eyes wide in horror he went and sat next to kight putting his hand on is back "do you need any thing?!" he said  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff