Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Military District | The Sherudon Armory [Waypoint Delta] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

[Admin.]

[The Shots Are Called By Me...problem?]

/orderXXXXXX/justiceXXXXXX/law
/crimeXXXXXX/punishmentXXXXXX/lead
/reformedXXXXXX/remadeXXXXXX/reborn
/retortXXXXXX/reactXXXXXX/response

Nothing to see here, carry on.

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

The Administrator continued forward, taking leisurely steps as he loaded another magazine into the small launcher before placing it back in his coat. "Then if you have life..." With only the slightest motion, the Administrator's feet took a different position. "...then you can die." With the fastest speed he could muster, The Administrator dashed forward and stretched his arm out toward Black Lantern. Extending from his fingertips was a long and slender blade...yet durable. Comprised completely of raw chakra, it's color constantly shifted colors. It was a beautiful display, if only for an instant. His aim was to impale Black Lantern and then continue the charge until he was shoulder-deep in blood.

User Image

Chakra Points: 700
Speed/Strength: 13/13  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm
thefire158

Black Lantern
Speed: 7 // Strength 5
User Image
Black Lantern let himself be trespassed through his body, as he was slowly turning into blood while holding the Admin's arm, and said "Your power will be your downfall. I'll be seeing your grave." And then he spit on his sunglasses as his last gesture, turning into blood and achieving his purpose.

Chakra Points 420/500

Black Lantern: In brightest day, in blackest night, I'll kill everyone with my might.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

[Admin.]

The Administrator held a straight face as Black Lantern seemed to melt into blood. "How typical." A thin shield of chakra burst around his body, cleaning his clothing of blood and spit. He turned to Hyuuna and Zeramaru and looked at the two of them. "I'm sorry to have brought danger to the both of you. Hyuuna, you may go back to base, or continue with the assault. Your work has helped to forward the cause this day." Turning to Zeramaru, he cocked his head at the sight of a Yukigakure headband around the puppet's waist. "Yukigakure? Did you once hail from there? We have many Yukigakure remnants fighting bravely for the cause. Although...I see a Sunagakure headband as well...treacherous." His blank expression turned into a frown. "Perhaps you were a hero of Snow before it fell. Or perhaps you were a devourer of souls that was birthed from the Sand. I do not know, therefore will not engage you this day."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

UAF Chuunin: Weapons Class

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

Hyuna cringed at the booming voice of another approaching shinobi, making her tear an odd shape out of her shirt. Her head snapped towards the source as she used the cloth to wrap around her bleeding thigh. It would help stop the bleeding, but the injury still put her at a disadvantage if too much pressure was applied to her leg.
Her eyes widened in surprise as Hiddan moved at an unbelievable speed towards their group. The red-haired kunochi snatched her bullwhip from her belt and backed a few steps away from him. Deciding to ignore the emotionless comment, she answered his question. "We're simply visiting," she joked. "Just making sure Amegakure was keeping its word about the surrender like honorable shinobi." Hyuna did not let her guard down at the seemingly calm posture of this man.
When The Administrator addressed her, she did not turn her eyes away from Hiddan when she replied. "I will stay, sir." She was reminded of how Ahri got away and her grip on the whip tightened. At this point, Hyuna was glaring at Hiddan; assessing his abilities. Could she take him down? He was a lot faster than her, but one less Ame b*****d sounded very appealing.

((@Squishy - I know, I know ~ Got a bloody leg from the shuriken, but dodged most of them like XSK said >__<"))

Chakra Points: 277/300

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Tokki Angelz

User Image

Hiddan Bellias

"Such a Drag..."

Assassin :::: Gennin :::: Strength: 3 :::: Speed: 6:::: Bloodline: Ranmaru:::: Clan: Chiru

Hiddan Theme

Hiddan moved again in a blur and appeared a few feet before her. He then extended his hand in a balled fist form. His nails pointing towards the sky. He opened his palm and showed what lay in there. It was a simple plasma pill. His body...his face....they were all calm. He smiled a little at the idea of helping an enemy. It was not poison it was simply a plamsa pill which restored blood loss and was very common. He himself had not created it. He had no ability to create it, which made the gesture all the more kind. "Apparently my Kage and former Sannin Teacher have fled with his ninja he thought suitable. Obviously I was not thought of." he said as he then paused. "Meaning you are not my enemy...although I do apologize for killing Soku and Skieth." He stated calmly. "But they did not want to just relax instead of fight." His eyes were scanning her, predicting her next move.

Chakra Points: 200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 am
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

". My friend Oroami Saiz handed me the position of Nindime Yukikage long ago, but to take that position I had to resign from Sunagakure. I turned my back away from the great villages because of how they've forgotten the small." It was mostly true, he knew the plight of small villages until they were abandoned by their residents for the more prosperous large villages and Oroami did hand him the position; however, he betrayed suna to save his own skin.

Zeramaru noticed that at least X would have left the area. He approached Hyuna and knelt down before extending his hand over Hyuna's injured leg. Zeramaru's hands glew light green and Hyuna would feel the wound close and the muscles repair themselves. Zeramaru flicked his other hand's finger and Jack would be behind Hiddan as Zeramaru thought the boy was about to attack Hyuna.

"I thought you were going to beat an injured girl." Zeramaru remarked and Jack's cold hand that was supposed to grab Hiddan moved away. Hiddan would feel the cold air around Jack just by being a foot away from the puppet. Had Hiddan attacked he would have tasked Jack to grab Hiddan's back and freeze the gennin but he could not that the gennin was as fast as him.

Zeramaru saw the blood pile and he know he could track down X at the very least. The blood would have traces of chakra that his aburame puppet could find but for now Zeramaru's gaze was drawn by Hiddan.

Zeramaru | The Aftermath Of War|

((I'm not as attentive as I used to be. To be clear I did not attack I was about to but stopped, had I actually attacked the post would be different))
[ Zeramaru = 420 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

"Now the dread of the sands wanders alone."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 pm
--------Jashinist--------
Chuunin

User ImageMasaru Takeshi
The Fuhrer

(Theme song active!)

After the battle having finished, another pod crashed quietly into the ground, as Schindler used the Sound masking technique to make his crash more silent. The Chuunin stepped out of the pod only to see that Admin was there, as well as 1 UAF officer, and 2 other unknown faces. The Fuhrer stepped quietly out of his pod as he accomodated his hat over his head, and looked around. No, he didn't speak, but he assumed that everything was already done here, since Admin arrived. He stayed just outside his pod, as he looked at everyone. He even took out a small normal cigarrete and lit it up with his special lighter that had Jashin's symbol on it to take a smoke. He held his cigarrete between his index finger and middle finger on his right hand, and simply stayed there. He might've been probably the slowest out of all these shinobi, and the weakest in strength, but his looks were deceiving. Anyone who could sense chakra wouldn't be able to sense his, due to his muddled chakra's state.

Chakra 300/300

Jashin's favor 298

Sig heil! Mein Fuhrer!
The Fuhrer will one day rule the world.

Speed: 3 // Strength: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

When Hiddan rapidly advanced towards her, Hyuna was ready to crack her whip at him. But because he was much faster, she was only able to draw back her arm when he opened the palm of his hand. She froze, staring at the pill as he explained himself. So Skieth's dead? She did not know the other deceased UAF, but nonetheless she was alarmed that Amegakure had already taken out two officers thus far.
Before the chuunin could respond, Zeramaru approached them and struck her injured leg ... with healing chakra? She was shocked when felt the pain in her thigh disappear. "What do you think you're doing?" Hyuna growled, but did not move away. She was referring to why he was helping her. By aiding the UAF, wouldn't it make the puppet master an enemy of Rain as well? This man had asked a lot of questions about the UAF in their first encounter. Did he plan to join them?
The red-haired kunochi flickered her eyes to another pod landing in their area. Although it was silent, she was still able to see it crashing down. They would probably need more back up anyways since as far as she knew, two officers were KIA.

((I wasn't really sure about the timing of Hiddan & Zeramaru because you let Rin die!))

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Squishy Havock

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

[照]XKXAXIXSXEXNXXUXCXHXIXHXAX [天]

[xExXx-xRxAxIxKxAxGxEx] [SxHxAxRxIxNxGxAxNx(xExTxExRxNxAxLx)x][xFxUxUxTxOxNxxMxAxSxTxExRxSx]
[xExXx-xFxIxRxExxSxAxGxEx(xWxExAxPxOxNxSxxExXxPxExRxTx)x]

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

Almost as though it were simply the wind passing through them, two cloaked figures appeared before the group of UAF soldiers. "It seems that you've done...a number on the shinobi world already. Tragic." A smoother voice called from one of the cloaks. His tone was seductive, even in such a terrible situation. The other figure simply stood, completely silent. Any motion they made--any sound--it would be detected by these two. From the man on the left, the group could have seen a pair of three tomoe Sharingan. To the right, brilliantly blue, shining eyes. "I would ask what your intentions are, but...that's too short-term. Instead, I will ask you this. What is the reality you seek?"

╚══════════════╝
Kage level Ninja: (Kaisen)
Speed: 9
Strength: 7
660 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

Kage level Ninja: (Rahenno)
660 Chakra Points [ March 08' - August 11' ]

["...you might die."]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Hiddan Bellias

"Such a Drag..."

Assassin :::: Gennin :::: Strength: 3 :::: Speed: 6:::: Bloodline: Ranmaru:::: Clan: Chiru

Hiddan Theme

Hiddan stood with the emotionless look on his face. He then looked to the big male stareing at him. Hiddan turned his head slightly towards him. "Is there something you need." he asked, Hiddan's eyes were cold, void of life. Like, something was missing. He turned his head back to Hyuna. "Actually, I killed Soku and Skieth...." He said as he blured and moved. Although the faster shinobi would see him move. All he had really done was jump and do a backflip and land a few feet behind the puppet that was standing behind him. He continued looking between the man, the puppet, and Hyuna. He kept looking at Hyuna, but something stirred behind his eyes. The first real sign of emotion, that this Gennin was not a puppet or creation.

Chakra Points: 200

tokki angelz

squishy havok

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

[Admin.]

The Administrator turned to face Kaisen and his friend. "The reality I seek?" He smiled, though his eyes were hidden by glasses which made the grin seem more malevolent. "I'm sure you've heard many people say that there are two sides of the coin. I am the man that would disagree with that statement. There is a third side. The edge. Men cling to the their side of the coin. I will bring them to the edge. I am the shepherd, and they are my flock." His grin slowly ceased and turned back to his normal expression. "You three should leave. Rain ninja, your affiliates are starting to leave. It is in your best interest to do so as well." Looking back, he cocked his head. "I remember your face. I think that you might've had a hand in the unexpected expiration of one of my...investors."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:20 pm
--------Jashinist--------
Chuunin

User ImageMasaru Takeshi
The Fuhrer

Masaru kept his cigarrete tightly on his mouth, not really minding anyone else there in the least, as he just walked calmly. His boots crashed upon the weathered ground that had been hit by a twister and a shock of a quake, and just walked near Hyuna, as he finally spoke, breathing out the cigarrete air "What happened here, Hyuna? I believe I'm a bit late." The quiet figure spoke not even saying he was sorry, but instead just configuring the situation. His muddled chakra could consume the eyes of the Uchiha clan one because it was dark, muddled, and distorted. He offered not even a hand to Hyuna, nor a cigarrete or any comfort whatsoever. He was, after all, one of the most quiet and merciless of all the UAF officers.

He took the cigarrete off his mouth, and tapped it for the ashes to fall, as he didn't even seem to give a bit of a damn about the other shinobi there except Admin and Hyuna. To him the one who could make this place pure again was Admin, and the rest of the people in the world after him and Masaru were inferior. He cared nothing for his strength or speed, they were just inferior.

Chakra 300/300

Jashin's favor 297

Sig heil! Mein Fuhrer!
The Fuhrer will one day rule the world.

Speed: 3 // Strength: 3

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

Hyuna was still waiting impatiently for Zeramaru to reply when Hiddan focused his attention on her again. A chill went down her spine when he declared he had killed the two officers and moved away at an incredibly fast pace for a genin. There was something about the way he was looking at her ... what was he up to?
At the arrival of another UAF shinobi, she attempted to wave off the smoke that was making her eyes water. "A bit late?" she scoffed, turning towards Masaru. To be honest, she thought herself lucky for being able to survive this long. The red-haired chuunin then answered his question hesitantly. "I'm not quite sure what's going on myself..." This time, her attention was directed at the two cloaked figures that were conversing with The Administrator. She knew, without a doubt that they were very powerful beings.

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Squishy Havock

XSK Ambrosia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

[照]XKXAXIXSXEXNXXUXCXHXIXHXAX [天]

[xExXx-xRxAxIxKxAxGxEx] [SxHxAxRxIxNxGxAxNx(xExTxExRxNxAxLx)x][xFxUxUxTxOxNxxMxAxSxTxExRxSx]
[xExXx-xFxIxRxExxSxAxGxEx(xWxExAxPxOxNxSxxExXxPxExRxTx)x]

["Watch out..."]

╔══════════════╗

"The edge...how cliche." The figure chuckled underneath the cloak. However, his laughter vanished when the man hinted at Armand. "He was my student. His priorities were set to me well before he was some 'investor' of yours. He stepped out of line, and it was my duty to punish him." His eyes did not shift, the three tomoe constantly scanning, learning...if the Admin tried to make a move, the combined perception of Kaisen's abilities as well as his Sharingan would give him enough time to react accordingly. But for now, this man would simply remain a mystery to him.

His goal was seemingly obvious now; domination. A takeover. There would be no other reason to undergo such a large-scale attack upon the villages. "So...after you conquer this shinobi world...what is your objective? Your goal?"

╚══════════════╝
Kage level Ninja: (Kaisen)
660 Chakra Points [ November '10 - June '12 ]