Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 am
He smiled. "Yes. If your hungry, you can eat whatever Olive brings back." he grabbed on to a tree. His head felt fuzzy.

--------------------

Anne banged her hand on the door, blocking Olive's path. "Where do you think your going with all that food?" she smiled nicely. Anne, let me out! Pleease! I'll be good I promise! Ryan whined inside her head. 'Not a chance.' Anne slowly took everything from Olive's hands. "Here, we eat at the table."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 am
Olive blinked at her. "I was taking it to a friend...." She said to her.

Adam nodded. "Be careful, alright?"  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm
Ryan forced himself to take over. "I DONT THINK SO!" He laughed. 'Dont hold me back, Anne. Im stronger than you.' He grabbed Olive's arm, and forced her into the seat. "Now, little girl, we are not a soup kitchen. We do not feed the neighborhood. We feed the people in this house only. And we dont eat anywhere BUT the table. If you have a problem with that, you can leave." He smiled, petting Olive's hair as he did. "Finish your breakfast. It's a shame to waste good food."
Jasper sat on the floor, still dazed. His eyes looked dead. He didnt move.

Michael swayed. "....Ya....I...." I will... He couldnt talk. Everything swirled in front of him. Damn it, Ryan! He clawed at the tree. If he'd been eating normally this wouldnt be happening. If only Ryan understood...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Arron pushed Jason to the wall softly and looked him directly in the eyes.
He took his hand and wiped off the tears that were rolling down.
"You don't need to cry, okay? No one meant to do something like that."
Arron put Jason's hand on his chest and smiled pleasantly then brought his voice low.
"Its alright.I didn't come here to take my shirt back." He moved Jason's hand lower"
"I came here for-" Arron jumped off Jason quickly and hopped to his bag.
"I came here for some more clothes to go out!" He winked back at Jason.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Jason was blushing. His abs were so- oh god! When Arron moved away, he felt his heart stop. "Wait..." He wrapped his arms around Arron and rested his head on his shoulders. "Dont leave.. Please." He pulled Arron closer. He needed someone to hold on to. "Your so warm..." He rubbed his cheek against Arron's. I wonder... what Arron feels...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm
Arron felt Jason's warm cheek up on his. His heart started to beat rapidly, his vision weakened and it went blank in his mind. No, I should have took a pill before I came in here! s**t....its coming....damn personality change....gotta try to stop him from coming out.......no use.....damn.Aaron looked back at Jason then smiled. He moved his arms from around him and set him on the grey soft carpet floor. He went on top of him and bent his face down and rubbed his cheek against his. He put his hands on Jason's hands and locked them.
"You don't want me. You wouldn't be able to handle me right now...."
He lifted himself up. "Maybe later i'll have you"
He put his hand on his head and his nose scrunched up. Dang kid don't you see i'm doing something here!?
Arron looked at Jason with wide eyes. He got up off of Jason and left the room.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm
(( >///////////////////////////< OH MY JESUS! everyone pick a number for the game! biggrin one 20-sided die. i shall explain later.))

Jason moaned ((dear god...)). "No-" He got up and ran after Arron. "Arron!" He tripped on Arron's shirt. He cried and grabbed on to Arron's waist, dragging him down as well. "Please! Dont leave like that!" His face was red and he felt tears in his eyes. "Arron, please!" He kissed his cheek. "I need you!"

Jasper heard Jason's scream. He couldnt move... Tears were rolling down his cheeks. Its your brother! He doesnt want me... He NEEDS you!!! He told me.... to go away... GET UP!!!!!! Jasper's head shot up. "Jace..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 pm
Arron hit the floor and felt Jason's lips on his cheek. His face went red.
"N-no Jason I-I can't"
Arron got up from Jason and started heading down the stairs. He headed down past Jasper on the stairs and gave him a slight glare.  

Isniffapples
Crew

HelicaI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm
((KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~! >///////////////< ))

Olive gasped and looked away from him.
You. Leave. Her.
"ALONE!" Olive, er, Alex punched Anne, er, Ryan, right in the jaw. He grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "Dont. Touch. Her. Again." He hissed.

Adam blinked at him and jogged over. "Are you sure youre ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 pm
Michael shook his head. "I.... Olive-" He took off for the house, struggling to dodge trees and bushes.

Jasper stopped on the stairs. "No- You get back here!" He grabbed the back of Arron's shirt. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He threw Arron against the wall, and started shoving him up the stairs. "GET UP THERE!"

Anne looked up to the ceiling, rubbing her jaw. 'They'r making an a** of racket up there...' She narrowed her eyes. "What an odd reaction." She said, smiling. 'I told you. She has the same penalty we have. Which means-' Anne shook her head. "No." She said aloud. "She doesnt have any knowledge of the game. Theres no way." 'Let me take over.' Ryan grinned. "So TOUCHY arnt you? Whats your name? Your on Shoji?" He laughed. "I'll see you it that I kill you myself!" He wrapped his hands around Olive's small neck. "You think Im scared of a petty THREAT? I can tell you things that would-"
"PUT! HER! DOWN!" Michael suddenly appeared at the door. "Let her go. NOW!" His eyes were blazing.
Ryan chuckled. "Fine." He dropped Olive, and walked right over to Michael. "You look a little pale, boy. When's the last time you had a decent meal?"
Michael glared at the familiar stranger. His mom, her player, and the penalty... He started towards Olive. "Olive! are you-"
Ryan stuck out his leg, tripping Michael. "Whoops. Must have slipped." He grinned.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
HelicaI rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

HelicaI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:26 pm
Adam watched him and ran after him. "Hey! whats wrong?"

Alex held his throat and coughed. "Sorry Olive. And im Seirra." He looked at Micheal who was tripped and glared at Ryan. "Im gonna make you pay when the game starts you son of a b***h."

Adam ran in and came to a stop, blinking at his nex friend. He was pretty confused at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm
Ryan was confused. "Sierra? No, Jasper is Sierra. Who are YOU?" Ryan noticed the guy who ran in after Michael. Michael! Where did he go? "Brat? Where is h- wait. You said..." He stared to laugh. "Your gonna make ME pay?" He crouched over, laughing hard. "ME? King of Terra? I dont think so!" Why does my breakfast always get ruined!? T.T Anne sighed pathetically. Ryan laughed at that.
Michael had crawled to the kitchen. He'd rammed his elbow into his stomach. He needed something to eat... He felt like he was going to vomit. Theres nothing.... To throw up... He groaned, clutching his sides.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Isniffapples rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm
Arron flew back up the stairs and landed on the floor with a thud next to Jason. He lifted him self back up with one eye open. He is gonna pay for that!. Aden stood up and leaned back against the wall with his arms folded.
"You mad that he wants me more than you!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm
Alex grinned up at him. "Now why would i tell you who i was? Itll make it all the more of a surprize~"

Adam put his hands up. Where did Micheal go?  

HelicaI

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces