Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

burnt skittles!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm
foxeykat
Hiiiiii, my name is foxeykat but you can call me Krista. I'm 25 and I started Gaia in '03 on a different account, but started this one in '05 when I forgot the pw for my other account. I live in Texas where it is very, very VERY hot. I like meeting new people, feeding Carl, doing church stuff, reading, cooking, listening to music, daydreaming, and learning new languages. I speak/write German on a beginner/intermediate level and I am starting to learn the Georgian language. ^_^ I love pink and sparkles.

I'm usually very friendly although I am a bit shy, so feel free to chat with me.

Awesome! I've been here since '03 too! I'm 22 now haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm
Hello I'm shii and I gave Carl my heart.
which he then ate and spat out like a rotten cabbage

But I still love him.
* w *

LK-shii

IRL Duck

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 pm
Bunni_Brutality
~Im the one that posted the pie hard picture of carl on facebook whee

surprised I'm the one who responded!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 pm
foxeykat
I live in Texas where it is very, very VERY hot.

I live in Texas too! And it is indeed very, very, VERY hot! 106 (41 c) today crying
That 20% humidity doesn't help either stare

Anyways, hi! And welcome everyone! mrgreen Glad y'all decided to join!  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wren152

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm
Bunni_Brutality

Haha, well I generally never watch anything that has a risk of being scary. When my dad and I saw Curse of the Komodo though, we couldn't quite help ourselves, and thankfully ended up laughing through the entire thing. Talking about won tons just made me really hungry. Like..BAM. Foooooooooooood.

HiePi

Well, that is one way to do it–sleep it off. I was a crazyperson. I came out of there in a wheelchair, my head bandaged with ice and gauze in my mouth, grinning like an idiot. xd Good times, good times.

Oh man. I wish there was someone to pass it off to! And hiring is such a nightmare-even just trying to hire colorists! Anyways, hopefully at the end of the summer my shop will be merging into another shop, and I hope it goes well, because I have permission to just be a part time colorist after that (phew!) but if it doesn't work out, then I'll just let everyone know I'm selling the shop to new management, and then put it up for sale and hope someone takes it. And THEN just be a part time colorist. One way or another, I swear!
Awww, well hey, I hope you can pull it back on it's feet, but if not, then at least it was enjoyable while it was running! I really agree–the community around the breedables is filled with really awesome people. It's where I made 97% of my current friends! xd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm
Alarias
foxeykat

I live in Texas too! And it is indeed very, very, VERY hot! 106 (41 c) today crying

Wow! One of my bestest friends ever is in Texas. I have to say I'm kinda jealous of all you guys–it's only 70° here in San Bruno, and for the first half the day it was overcast. The entire day it was windy. I've been drinking hot tea allllll day, as usual, trying to keep warm.

And thanks! I'm rather glad I joined. *is doodling Carl Art*

wren152

foxeykat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm
burnt skittles!
foxeykat
Hiiiiii, my name is foxeykat but you can call me Krista. I'm 25 and I started Gaia in '03 on a different account, but started this one in '05 when I forgot the pw for my other account. I live in Texas where it is very, very VERY hot. I like meeting new people, feeding Carl, doing church stuff, reading, cooking, listening to music, daydreaming, and learning new languages. I speak/write German on a beginner/intermediate level and I am starting to learn the Georgian language. ^_^ I love pink and sparkles.

I'm usually very friendly although I am a bit shy, so feel free to chat with me.

Awesome! I've been here since '03 too! I'm 22 now haha.

Neato! Fellow old person (but not old as in age, you're still a young-un smile )!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:43 pm
Alarias
foxeykat

Oh no, humidity just kills sad It's hotter there than it is here, I'm so sorry sad It's not humid here, just very dry and very hot....nice to meet a fellow Texan though! :3  

foxeykat

foxeykat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm
wren152
Alarias
foxeykat

Wow! One of my bestest friends ever is in Texas. I have to say I'm kinda jealous of all you guys–it's only 70° here in San Bruno, and for the first half the day it was overcast. The entire day it was windy. I've been drinking hot tea allllll day, as usual, trying to keep warm.

*le gasp* Ohhhh that sounds really nice. I'll trade you! *steals your weather* :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm
wren152

lol It's not so nice being here without a good ac. Gets to be 80 degrees at least in this house. Sweating indoors sucks x_x
But, I can't stand the cold so, I guess I shouldn't complain too much razz

Also, yay for Carl art! We always love to see more of that! ^_^  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm
foxeykat
Oh no, humidity just kills sad It's hotter there than it is here, I'm so sorry sad It's not humid here, just very dry and very hot....nice to meet a fellow Texan though! :3

Oooh I love a nice dry heat. And indeed! ^_^ I don't run into too many Texans on here usually.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 pm
burnt skittles!
*pokes her way into the conversation* I'm in northwestern Washington....it's cold and rainy.... stare as always haha.

Bummer sad Though, a nice rain always manages to perk me up...then again, rain is a little scarce here during this season ^_^;  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

burnt skittles!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 pm
Alarias
burnt skittles!
*pokes her way into the conversation* I'm in northwestern Washington....it's cold and rainy.... stare as always haha.

Bummer sad Though, a nice rain always manages to perk me up...then again, rain is a little scarce here during this season ^_^;

(clicked on delete and accidentally clicked yes instead of no on my other post sweatdrop ) but yeah just checked outside and now it's warm and dry.... typical Washington weather.. it can never make up it's mind whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm
Alarias
Bunni_Brutality
~Im the one that posted the pie hard picture of carl on facebook whee

surprised I'm the one who responded!

;D YAAA heart  

Bunni_Brutality

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games