Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Teenage father and daughter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image

Soto looked at her "Hey Marina." He then shook Rose "Rose I want you to say hi to your mother." She was burring her face in his chest "Come on don't be like that she brought you into the world so you can have a fun time with daddy." He then looked at Marina "So come on in don't be shy." He motioned for her to walk in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

Rose then peer out and looks at Marina being shy. "alright." Marina said smiling> "She's gotten so big. I'm sorry I left." SHe said looking at Rose who was now curious about her.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Soto just could believe that after all this time Marina came back. He put Rose in her birthday chair then went over to Marina pulled her to the side to ask why did she come back other than her daughter birthday. "Why did you come back here? Cause on the phone you seemed like you wanted to say something else but you didn't so tell me?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

"Well it's because I wanted to help e Rose. I would have been back sooner but when mother and father found out where I was ey had forbidden me to come back. It wasn't until I told them about Rose that they agreed to let me come back and help raise her. But I know how you must eel. You must hate me now." She said almost in tears. Rose sees her almost crying and cooes at her reaching for her.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

"Well you think you had it rough huh? I have to." He said shifting his eyes off to the side so he wouldn't look Marina in the eyes. "The job has been hounding me with the work load. I haven't gotten enough sleep lately but I'd do anything ." he then looked at Marina into her Sapphire eyes and then said "About you helping take care of Rose....." He paused for a while thinking "I'll let you help I could really use it. Well lets talk about this later its little Rose's birthday so lets enjoy it ok?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

"Alright." She said looking at him She felt really bad for being away for so long. She then follows him and sees Rose reaching foer. Rose looks up at her and after Marina picks her up She looks up at her with a smile.She had her daddy's eyes and her mother's temperment. "Hey there little Rose." marina said smiling and kissing Rose's cheek. Rose giggles and Marina smies. She was glad that Rose liked her now.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Soto watched as his the two played together with each other. It was a happy sight for his weary eye. He slipped away from the party and went upstairs to get Rose's present he was working on for a while long before she knew what he was doing. He then walked back down the steps with the beautifully wrapped gift for is daughter with the picture rose on the wrapping.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

Rose having funone othe dogs that one of Soto's coworkers owned. She giggles as he plays with her. He wa older dog but he loved babies since he was used to the coworker's kids. Rose had a little chew toy in her hand andhrow it and the dog would bring it back. SHe laughs and Marina watches carefully so Rose wouldn't put the toy in her mouth. Rose then claps her hands ashe threw the toy again. The dog then brings it back and licks Rose's cheek. SHe hugs the dog and he lays down next to her.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Soto then walks over to his daughter and lifts her up then takes her to her seat and wait for her cake. One of Soto's Co-workers brought out her cake for her. Soto clapped as the cake was brought out so Rose can finish her birthday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

Rose then claps her hands and giggles as they sang happy birthday to her. When she, With Soto's help, blew out the candles she laughs and Marina smiles gladtheir daughter was having fun at her party.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Soto walked over to his daughter and then grab Rose's mother so they all can take a picture Soto. then kissed Marina on her cheeks just for the picture and then did the same for Rose. He was happy that his little girl was happy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Rose giggles as he kisses her. She then kisses his cheek and hugs him. Marina smiles at them and thought Rose was just the sweetest thing. She was truly sorry for leaving like she did.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

After the party was over and Rose was playing with her toys in the other room Soto and Marina were in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes "So your parents really let you come back after all this time huh?" He didn't know what he was saying he was trying to make conversation to get rid of the weird silence in the kitchen between them. Every time they were alone is was that long drawn out silence it was like they both wanted to say something to each but they couldn't said it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

"Yea but they weren't very happy. You know how my parents are." She said shyly. she wasn't sure if he was still mad at her or if he would even let her be with Rose again since she had only been with them until Rose was old enough to drink from the bottle.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

Soto "I guess your wondering whether or not I'm still mad at you right? Well the truth is I was at first but..." he paused has he picked up a plate and threw it away. He walked over to her near the kitchen sink and leaned against the counter with his chin in his hands. "but I learned that I couldn't keep a sad face on I had to keep myself going for our little girl." He then put the dry dishes in the cabinet over his head to make room for her to put the wet dishes down.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff