Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Jurou raised an eyebrow as he saw the last squad member walk here only to leave again, but quickly dismissed it. "That's very good." He said while turning back to Yosei. "With those you'll give your opponent a harder time to judge where you are. Is there anything else you want to learn?"

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 pm
User ImageYosei liked the concept of hitting his opponents more easily. He knew those genjutsus would definately come in handy. The sound genin was quite dismayed though when his squad member disappeared for the second time and had completed no training at all. Yosei thought about his sense's questions. "Well let's see. I've learned the sound ninjutsus I like and there doesn't seem to be a good option for taijutsu or weapons at the moment. So I suppose that leaves either more lightning ninjutsu or a few more genjutsu. Hmmm." Yosei put his hand on his chin and looked up at the sky as he pondered his options.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi opened up his bag and took out a scroll of lightning ninjutsu. "Alright, learn what you want from here."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 pm
User ImageYosei sighed as he walked off with the lightning jutsu scroll in hand. He opened it up to the academy level section and gave a quick glance. He saw the lightning clone jutsu and decided that that would be helpful at some point. He made the hand seals that the instructions said and released his chakra as he watched a clone form next to him made of his lightning elemental chakra. Yosei smiled at his clone as he dispersed it into a blast of electricity that quickly dissipated.

1/1
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) Complete

Once that was taken care of, Yosei moved on to the next academy level Raiton ninjutsu on the list which was the Static Strings Technique. The sound genin read through the proper way of conducting the electricity into strings in several different ways. Once he could properly form a string, he practiced for a few minutes with connecting the strings all around the training area, focusing on the number of strings and forming them faster. When he felt well practiced enough, Yosei dismissed the electric strings.

1/1
Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) Compete

Yosei started to feel a strange tingling sensation in his body that was on the verge of being painful. He ignored it for the time being only to come across a description of this effect next in the scroll. The sound genin read through the section on Electricity resistance training, used so that a shinobi would not hurt himself using Raiton jutsus. Yosei followed the instructions and began properly practicing how to conduct lightning through his body without hurting himself.

1/1
Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) Complete

((Being a ninjutsu class rocks))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded his head as he looked over Yosei's training. Raiton was his own elemental affinity, so he new that the Jutsu's that he just learned were all just academy level jutsu's, and he wanted him to continue on with his training. "Alright that's good. Now try learning a few genin level techniques that you want."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 pm
User ImageYosei heard his sensei's suggestion and looked over at him. "You weren't here earlier but I've already mastered a few of them. But I have no problem learning a few more. I am of the Raiken clan after all." Yosei body began to cackle with a few extra sparks of electricity as he became excited at the idea of mastering a few more lightning ninjutus.

1/3

Yosei rolled the scroll over to the section on genin level Raiton ninjutsus. The first one of which that caught his eye was the static force technique. After reading the description and seeing what the jutsu did, the sound genin pulled out a kunai knife and threw it at one of the nearby wooden posts so that it stuck into it. He then continued reading to learn how to perform the jutsu.

2/3

Yosei read through the jutsu until he had the theory of the technique memorized. He then focused his chakra into his hands and created his lightning elemental chakra. The sound genin knew that he must be delicate and control his chakra well since the purpose of this jutsu was not to actually create lightning. After focusing correctly, Yosei could feel the hum of magnetism in his hands and used it to pull the kunai knife back to himself and caught it easily.

3/3
Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Good. Then you have a fairly good amount of jutsu's under your belt. How bout you guys have a spar to find out how well you can use the techniques before you learn the more advanced ones?" Hachi turned over to Katsu who had remained quiet up until then. "So what do you say? Do you wana spar, or learn some more jutsu's?"

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm
User ImageYosei turned back around to face his sensei. "I wouldn't mind a fight. Training new jutsus just gets boring if you don't learn how to apply them. I'd just have to make sure not to beat him up too bad." Yosei laughed as he looked over at Katsu. "So what do ya say?"

((Katsu has not posted in a while so I guess we'll just see if he responds))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am
((Sorry weekends are bad for me sweatdrop , Though I suggest we wait till tonight to start the spar... I'll be on at like 8 est))

User Image "I don't care... Either way is going to be the same outcome in the end..." He said with a small sigh. He had been watching the training with some dismay, thinking that it could be quite annoying getting zapped. He really didn't have a strategy on fighting Yosei quite yet. Though the only thing he had was getting right up on him. Then he would try to inflict as much damage as possible on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 am
Yosei smiled. "Sounds like it's a deal." Yosei began moving around and stretching out. "Any rules sensei?"

((Yeah that's fine. See you then.))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi looked around at the training grounds and shook his head. "Just try not to go hiding in the trees. It makes for a boring, and slow moving battle."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image Katsu moved over a bit waiting for Yosei, he dropped down into the stance ready to attack him with all he had. He started to think that it might be a long one. He kinda hoped it wouldn't be as it made him a little nervous as he didn't have that many jutsu.

1 D-Rank Jutsu  

0-Willow-Blade-0

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 pm
User ImageYosei smiled as Katsu readied to defend himself. The sound genin loved fighting more than anything. Especially if it was friendly. "here I come Katsu. No holding back now!" Yosei took spread his feet and lowered his center for combat as he focused and built up his chakra. "Kaze Senbon no Jutsu!" Yosei yelled as he flung his hands out and several nearly invisible yet razor sharp needles of pure sound flew from them in Katsu's direction. Yosei watched the fluctuations of air fly rapidly at his sparring partner and waited to see what kind of damage they would do if they hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image Katsu saw him do some handseals and speak the Ninjutsu. He dodged really quick with a small roll it was quick and precise. Though do to the inability to clearly see the jutsu, he had two small puncture wounds. Annoyed he got close quickly, his fist screaming with a small vibration. It seemed like he tripped when he made the attack his fist tried to go past his head. Though this was not really an accident that he tripped, he wondered what Yosei would counter with.  

0-Willow-Blade-0

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 pm
User ImageYosei smiled as Katsu began to close the distance. His opponent seemed to trip which seemed rather odd but Yosei did not know what else to think, so he simply decided to take advantage of the situation. The sound genin charged a large amount of electricity between his palms. "Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu!" A large orb of lightning elemental chakra burst forth from Yosei's hands directly at Katsu's now very close torso. The sound genin was pleased that the distance had closed since this technique was unreliable at long ranges, but at this range it would be devastating.

((Lightning Release: Electron Technique, C rank because I'm Raiken.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff