Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
dress boutique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And you never will!" she laughed evilly before dragging him over to a binder holding thousands of wedding room designs. "Now help me choose a good design. I'm thinking something red." she murmured while picturing it.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He tilted his head, then raised his hand and flipped through the binder. "This one," he said, stopping on a dark blue design with red decals. "Represents both you, the Peace to my War, and me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

She stared at the picture. "That's incredibly cheesy." she muttered, but the sparkle in her black eyes said otherwise.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:57 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Which makes it perfect," he purred, kissing her neck softly. "Now, anything else? Our wedding is in two days, so I can only hope that things are almost finished."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:06 pm

"Nope, I think that's it. Well, besides inviting people." Lena murmured and ran through a mental list of people to invite. Myka.... Rose and Lilly.... Erik.... Her eyes widened for a second as a name settled in her mind.
Dragon.
She could remember her ex-boyfriend, Hiro. The hatred in Dragon's eyes. Then when Adrian tried to talk to him. She had never seen Dragon so enraged and upset at the same time. Would he even take their invitation?

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:08 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Kissing her temple, Adrian caught her hand and pulled her close. "Don't worry, darling. He will come, I just know it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

"I don't know..." she murmured and rested her head against his chest with lowered eyelids. "I don't think he'll ever forgive me. Didn't you see the hatred in his eyes?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"No," he said, shaking his head. "But I did see confusion, and betrayal. Lena, he doesn't know what to make of us getting married. He's scared."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

TheClicheWolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 pm
\ Leonteva Airadur ///

User Image

Leon walked into the cute boutique and marveled at the many dresses. There was no occasion or anything. She just liked to look feminine, that's all. Okay, she was lying. The clothes she were wearing were beyond repair. She closed her coat to hide her exposed skin and cursed the day dragons were made. The smoky scent still had a hold on her and she wished it would disappear soon. In the meantime, dusk blue was in this season. "Blue, blue, blue. Where is the-"

She walked over to a pretty dress that came up a little above the knee and fell in love with it. Plus, it was just the color she was looking for. And it matched her eyes! Taking it off of the rack, the girl held it up to her figure and walked into a dressing room to change into it. Once it was on her, she giggled and wrapped her arms around herself. Her cleavage showed mildly and her heels went with the dress. She could basically wear it out of the store. Instead of putting back on her clothes. She exited the change station and walked up to the small counter. "This dress please. Don't worry, it's only $325 right? Here's my credit card." Actually, it was a credit card from one of those rich kids. Still counts. She put her arms into her coat and smiled at her figure in the mirror behind the cashier. "Okay bye!" Leon strolled out while the woman at the register tried to recall what happened.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Scared. It made sense. Dragon's been through two dad's already, one that tried to kill him and took his best friend in doing so, and one that abandoned him. But... how does one fix that? Lena tried to give it some thought, and in doing so she saw another girl walk in with a coat that looked like it wasn't meant for her. Now that dress she just tried on, that looked cute! She smiled a little at how excited the girl got. Maybe Dragon would be just as happy if he got new clothes?

Mayah Playah

TheClicheWolf

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:38 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"We're not buying him more clothes, Lena," said Adrian as he picked up a pretty light rose dress that would likely only hit Lena's thighs...which was the reason he liked it. "We already bought him a car, a new wardrobe, and you put a down payment on a penthouse apartment near the school that could peer right into the studio apartment that we also put a down payment on...for him. I may have a castle, but I'm not made of money."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 pm

"You're right... Let's get him a TV!" Lena said with that determined sparkle in her eyes. Her eyes slowly drifted to the small dress, and her mouth became a squiggle. "You just like torturing yourself, don't you?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:36 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Can you at least try it on?" he begged, holding it out. "Please? I need to see you in this dress."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:20 pm

She looked from the dress to him then the dress then him then the dress.... "Oh, all right." she sighed and swiped the outfit from him. "Just... Stop looking at me with those puppy dog eyes. That's my job." she grumbled and went to the dressing room.
After about eight minutes, she walked out with her hair up in a bun and the red dress hugging her slim body. She tugged at the skirt awkwardly and blushed as she looked away. "Uh.. I'm not used to wearing things like these." she said, feeling exposed all over.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian's eyes grew wide. "Oh...oh Lena," he breathed, striding over and standing behind her. He set his hand on her waist and used his other to in pin her hair, watching fall down her back. His hand ran down from her waist to right where the dress ended, toying with the lace hem. His other hand wrapped around her wrist, pulling her hand up and pressing his lips to her wrist, her pulse beating against his lips. "You're right, this is torture. I don't know if I can really wait until our wedding night, but I want you to wear this dress the day after."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces