Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm
((ok wth did i miss?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm
After a while Juggernaut walked back to his pelican and put the weapons and ammo away before he grabbed his Needle rifle and two energy swords before he left and locked down the pelican and began wondering around.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:02 pm
Carmycle nodded and said "Thanks." as Jax lifted him to his feet. He then picked up his battle rifle, checked it condition, and began running back to the camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:22 pm
*a mile away from the camp site, a covenant flagship crashes down into the planet*

30 min later.....

* I turn on my comm*
hello? I know I'm pressing my luck right now, but are there any friendlies on this planet? Ive sustained heavy injury, and think I might be being hunted. If there is anyone of UNSC alliance, please. Help me. this is Dante-095, over and out. * static*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:14 pm
* I hear the voices of brutes in the distance*
" the flagship crashed over here. Search the wreckage for survivors!"

Uhn. Oh no. I gotta get away.
* I begin to limp away from the wreckage, holding my right arm. I reach for the tacpad on my left arm and press a button on it, sending out an SOS beacon*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm
Shadow winced as he suddenly got an SOS signal, turning it on and hearing what Dante had to say, telling his team to stay at the camp as he picked up his battle rifle and ran toward the signal, turning on his com, "Hello? This is the leader of Alpha team, Shadow. Do not panic, I am heading toward your position." He continued to run toward the SOS, seeing the wreckage in the distance.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm
Understood. Stay frosty ( alert) though. Brutes are closing in. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm
Alison looked over at Shadow. "If you'd like sir I'll find him and help him out." She took off her helmet and gave him a bit of a puppy face.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:45 pm
Shadow looked back at her and gave a cute overload face, letting out an "Awwwwwwwww... Ok, come on." He said with a chuckle, suddenly becoming serious and continuing to run towards the crash.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:58 pm
Kiba quietly followed behind them. He knew that this hostile planet is filled with covies, every single one. From the weak grunts and jackels, stealthy elites, strong brutes, numerous drones, and the near indetrucable hunters. He was playing with the alien chip he took from the dead elite, could have something useful in it.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm
* I hear the brutes getting closer, and see that one of them Is a chieftain with a grav hammer*

Oh no! I gotta get away!! * I hide behind some rocks, hoping that the chieftain doesn't find me*
I can't fight well in this condition.... Looks like I'll soon have no choice though * I take my sniper and get it ready to fire*

If shadow doesn't get here soon, I'm dead.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 pm
As Shadow came up to the crash site, he looked around and saw a spartan hiding behind a rock, and brutes, immediately hiding and shooting at them, "Brutes, weapons free! Take them out!" He yelped as he pulled out a grenade, pulling the pin and throwing it at the brutes.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 pm
Alison put her helmet on and continued walking, her gun close to her chest. She peered out in the distance, waiting to detect movement.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff