Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Candy Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 pm
Awesome nerd

Kitsumi saw black and white dots after being thrown into the wall and sat there trying to regain breath. As she was sitting there she saw a black blade coming from Armageddon's arm.
"what should i do? i have no more energy to fight. Maybe a more idiotic girl approach?"
She thought to herself.
"Ahahahaha, where am i? Shouldn't class have started by now? Ahahaha"
She said scratching her head like she's confused. She got up and started to walk to the door trying her best to avoid contact with Armageddon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Shinzo rushed down the road, taking a fast and steady pace to his destination. The disturbance had to have come from here...
The glass doors were destroy from this little candy shop. How sad. This was almost heart-breaking. I mean, really, this is suppose to be a child friendly zone and already there was something going on? Hopefully it wasn't a robbery.
He closed in on the nearby doors, not daring to place himself in view of whoever was inside but taking cover to the wall from the side, flicking out a shiny common knife from his jacket sleeve using it as a mirror to peer inside.
Hopefully it was just a sudden freak tornado that just happened to come and go or some kind of sonic boom from a very loud car speaker. From the look, though, it wasn't.
Looking through the knife, he looked in, spying on three people from the inside. Wait...one...
There was a fellow guy in there. He was a demon. If there was one thing Shinzo wasn't a fan of, ONE THING, it was a demonic presence...
He saw him pick one of the other two in his grip and tossed her.
Shinzo waited quietly, trying to piece together what was going on.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm
Armageddon just chuckled as the girl tried to get past him, it was funny how pathetic it was. As soon as she was close enough he grabbed her by the throat with his free hand and lifted her up again. "I guess you'll be absent then, huh, kid?" he smirked and lifted his blade. He stared at the sword for a second and noticed a boy's reflection in it. Bah, he was busy! Armageddon grit his teeth and looked back at the girl. "Dia, get rid of that other brat."

Dia just leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, looking relaxed. "What, are you too weak to deal with your own problems?" she asked in a monotone voice.

The demon growled and tightened his grip around the girl's throat. "FINE THEN!!!" he roared and hurled the girl in the boy's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm
Shinzo flipped the knife up his sleeve and turned into the door-way. He removed both his hands from their pockets, catching the girl which flew right him and removing a Heckler & Koch HK45 pistol in his other spare hand with a flick of his wrist, pointing it straight dead-center at this man.

" Not a fan of the ladies I'm guessing. "

He removed his grip on the girl, placing his hand not on the gun back into his jacket pocket.

" Now then, care to share why you are being an a*****e? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm
"Isn't that charming?" the demon snorted and turned around. He cracked his neck and watched the brat flip the girl back to her feet while his own blade went back up his arm. Taking the boy's time to speak to his advantage, Armageddon held up his hand as if he were holding a ball, and soon enough there really was a ball there, a ball made out of black flames. By the time the boy called him something nice Armageddon had already launched the fireball at him. "I don't need to explain myself to you, kid?" he spat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Good thing his focus was on this guy the entire time, because now he was in fighting stance. He ran forward, doing a dive roll under the ball of fire. He jumped straight up afterwards, firing three consecutive shots at Armageddon. This small little boy's tustle would show if this demon was a real fighter. Hopefully he was strong enough to step up to the big boy's league.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm
The blade shot out of his arm and Armageddon slashed out, using the blade to block the bullets, but one bullet graze past his shoulder. Armageddon growled and plunged his blade into the ground, creating small cracks in the Earth to reach out for the boy, hellfire spewing from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:18 pm
Shinzo tried dashing to his right to escape from the fire. However, the speed and from the unexpected movement, his sleeve caught fire for a moment before he patted it out. He put back his pistol, ready to dish out some damage.
" You douche... "
He removed his hand again. In the place of the pistol was a old masonic sword Shinzo had kept as a prized possession. He readied his blade in a diagonal cut to this demon, growing near to strike.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 pm
Armageddon chuckled. "Bring it, kid." he said as another black blade climbed out of his other hand. The demon tapped both blades together and immediately they crackled to life, one with fire around it and the other with electricity, all waiting to strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Shinzo struck his blade out at the demon. It hit both his swords and halted. With swift hands, he ducked his spare hand into his jacket pocket, now wielding a Jakaranda butcher knife. He came in with it in a stab while his right handed sword was stuck in an offensive block.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Kitsumi

"It's not like that you jerk!"
as she grabbed dagger and slashed it in the direction of dia to keep her from getting to close, as she jumped backwards.
"I hope that boy will be okay..."
she thought as she looked over at the brown haired boy.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Dia stayed in place, calm and collected, not even acknowledging the girl. Well, except for the fact that she had her double headed scythe out with the tip of one blade pointed at the girl's throat and the staff blocking her dagger. "Hmph. I do not know why you are attacking me." she muttered, she might've been annoyed if she'd remembered any kind of emotion. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the boy that successfully got a blow to Armageddon. "I will have to help the fool out soon." she sighed.

Armageddon staggered back and looked down at the small slash at his stomach. "You'll pay for that you little brat!" he snarled and began slashing out repeatedly at the boy, leaving trails of electricity and fire wherever his blades went.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd

"I won't let you help him harm that person!"
Kitsumi said as she moved slightly back and dipped under Dia's scythe and lashed out at Dia's legs several times and rolled away from her to the corner of the store.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Dia felt the metal create one, two cuts before her scythe fell like a guillotine to block the rest. "And you are going to stop me? With that small knife?" she asked with little interest as she brought the weapon back up and swung it over her soldier.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

"Che! If you want me to use a bigger weapon then say so!"
She said as she flicked her dagger downwards and a bluish light appeared in the shape of a katana and started to materialize.
"Better?"
She asked with a small amusement in her voice. As she lifted it up pointing at dia
"I can make this dagger into anything weapon i can think of. You make the first move!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff