Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 pm

"Not realy. If you haden't noticed I am blind."Star said as she turned her face towards him but her eyes showed very little focus. "Do i know you In some way?" Star asked not wanting to pry into his thoughts anymore then she already had.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 pm

"A timberwolf of the north and a friend of the bears. Leren." He said as he felt another familier pressence nearby but it was hurt. He jumped away and noticed him there with blood comming from (your using 1st person. Idk your name) stomach. He ran over and moved him into a seating position. "What happened?"

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 pm

My name is Jin .
I just fought my father . He's trying to kill me constantly.
AGH!! * I puke up blood*
UGH!!

* I wince from the pain*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"You know it is rude to leave without saying goodbye." Star said as she floated above Leren. "Looks like Jin bit off more then he could chew. In any case i better tend to his wounds before he bleeds to death." Star said as she landed right next to him.(I checked the rpcs and acids rpc name is jin Star met up with him earlyer and learned his name. of course being a mind reader does hurt eather.) "Stay still or else you will only bleed faster."Star said as she used her powers to bring a larg leaf and a few things around to her. She then made the stuff into a paste on the larg leaf. "This is going to hurt." Star said as she placed the leaf and paste on the wound and tied it useing her powers.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 pm

I didn't underestimate my father...
He got me off my guard, that's all.
UHN!! thanks for healing me.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm

"You might want to hold off on the thanks. That paste helps with the healing process and stops bleeding but it does not heal you in a instant. Take it easy for a few days and you should be fine." Star said as she used her powers to sense for any humans around them. "By the way while i am surprised at your will to help others that was reckless to run off towards a injured person with the recent human siteings. What would you have done if the person or thing was still around or found you while you where tending to his wounds?" Star asked leren sounding a bit flushed.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 pm

* I grab stars arm*
th-the weapon that did this to me..
Y-you have to...go find it.
It..it should still be back over where I came from
Y-you have to hurry . Before...before he comes back for it
UHN!! ( the stuttering thing is because of the pain by the way. )
* I change back to my normal form, all of my fur going away, and my claws and muscles going back to normal*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

"Sorry I have no clue where it was you came from and finding a none liveing thing on the ground is hard since i am blind." Star said as she moved a few apples near her with her powers. She then used her tail to lift one up. "Besides how am i to carry a weapon?" She asked before takeing a bite and almost catching her tail.

((A side note Star is not human at all and she is also blind. If you have not yet seen her profile please look at it before interacting with her more.))

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Are you able to sense demonic aura?
The katana has an evil spirit inside of it, and its very light.
You could hide it
* I breath heavily and put my hand on my wound*
Uhn...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm

"Not sure. I have no idea what that even is." Star said before eating more of the apple. "Untill about a year ago i never left home." She added hope he would get the idea everything outside of where she lived was new to her and that she had been alone for the most of her life.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Uhn..
A katana is a steel sword . Y-you could pick it up with your psychic abilities.
It, it should be located about 25 feet east.
Please, I'm begging you, at least try to find it.
It can't fall into my fathers hands again, or he'll kill us all.
Uhn.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm

"That helps alot it is easyer to find things if i know where about they are. Be back when i find it untill then stay put." Star said as she ran off heading east. She stoped after 25 feet and started to use her powers trying to pin point certain spots on the ground.

Twenty minautes later she noticed something that had somewhat the same energy Like her own. "I wounder if that is it?" She thought as she slowly lifted it up with her powers and started walking back

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:11 pm

*I breath more easier*
Uhn.
* I see star returning with the katana floating behind her*
y-you found it . G-good
Uhn. * I nearly pass out*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 pm

"Wait this was what you where looking for. I thought you said it had a demonic aura." She said sounding a bit insalted. as she sat the weapon down in front of him. "Try eats one of the apples before you pass out. You lost alot of blood and need to replenish it." She said finaly noticeing the smell of blood in the air.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers