Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am
The hound cringed inside the safety of his hooded poncho and waved at Jericho as the plastic ruffled at the action. There were many people he knew at this class which was comforting to see, so many of them just seemed like the break helped them grow. Yet he still stayed the same of dog, no new tricks.

The green eared boil barked a quick hello to Riley, Junko, and sneered at West and Levi playfully. The face of Aurian was a welcomed sight, ever since the boat trip he never saw the reaper again, he was worried that the student was some kind of mirage until now. "Hey, long time no see!" he called out happily before Danny decided to voice her opinion at his new garment.

Damien scowled under the hood and bit his tongue. "Hey, i know what to expect in here, YOU don't and yeah I'm going to sit faaaaarrr away from you when the fun starts." he said with a howling laugh before sitting with the Tatzel and Grumpy. Mostly because they had a great view of the Baku that was in the class to.

He knew he'd have to be careful of blushing around those two.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 pm
Riley thought that Jericho's 'what' was directed at her, concerning Christof's little episode, and she innocently shrugged. She never even attempted to try and figure out why the boil did the things he did.. so his sudden slump and funny noises were just accepted as oh, that Christof~.

Demi's bark had her stilling as she located the boil, and she lifted her fingers away from Christof's wing to wave them lazily at Demi. It was a short lived reprieve, however, as she just returned her attention to it and tugged on it lightly.

Have we even figured out what was the point of adding this appendage, anyway? Other than pure amusement - I, for the record, think it's fun. She made it flap, and snickered. I kind of want one.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 pm
Well, Xiu had her there. It was Human Studies 101. Common sense would have told her it would go over basic information. The theme though was what she was curious about. The whole room...it made her feel like she was on a ship...that was slowly sinking. At least that's what the random water puddles gave her the illusion of.

Ears twitching Mitsu did her best to not eavesdrop but bits of conversation kept catching her attention. Mostly it was hearing familiar voices and placing them with names. Looking around Mitsu happened to catch sight of Mot and her vision lingered on the reaper for a moment a sense of guilt sinking in. She felt incredibly bad for what had happened. If she had been clearer Mot would have never been hit...and if she had kept things to herself no one would have been hurt at all.

Nervously fidgeting for a moment Mitsu finally got up from her seat looking to Xiu and Shun shortly. "I'll be back in a minute." Slowly she made her way over to the cowboil reaper waving to Levi as she approached. "H..hi Mot.." Mitsu started nervously as she got close enough for him to hear. "I..I just want to say I'm r-really sorry for what happened." Her ears fell back as she stared at her feet. An apology was the least she could do, she owed him that much. "I..I really didn't want anyone to get hurt." She hoped he believed her. It wasn't her intention for Shun to go find the reaper and throw a fist in his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 pm
A bright smile appeared on Aurian's face at the mention of Prom. "Ah, thank you very much. Yes, I had a lot of fun. My date was very nice - but she wasn't fully blind, only a little bit."

Abruptly her eyes widened and her body dropped down closer to the desk. Aurian's shoulders were hunched as she quickly asked, "That isn't a problem, right?"

She didn't want to get Mandy in trouble, if the other ghoul had been misrepresenting herself. Mandy had been a fun date, blind or not.

As Riley explained more about her telepathic abilities, Aurian couldn't help but lean closer. The possibilities of such a communication method for spying observing others... And depending on how much Riley picked up return, what an amazing way to learn more about, well, everything. (And everyone.)

Aurian didn't bother worrying about Riley reading Aurian's own mind. She was too busy replying, "That sounds so useful... um... is he okay?"

The patched-together boil sitting next to Riley was making some very strange sounds as Riley petted his wing. Aurian wasn't sure if that was painful or not... it didn't sound quite right. But it didn't sound comfortable, either.

She was happy to hear someone call out to her and distract her from the quivering boil. Aurian perked up as Damien called back to her. She gave another wave. "You, too. It's been a while. How have you been?"  

kalindara

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:46 pm
While Junko struggled to identify the other, Pepin simply admired and continued to observe the ghoul curiously. She was pretty as balls, an upperclassman, and apparently knew a lot of the other upperclassmen in the room already.

"Oh not odd at all no ma'am!" she cooed. "It was the best part of the festival really. I got to blow things up at Riley's booth afterwords... but Savage was just... EE!" Pepin giggled then watched Junko's moment of dismay and simply laughed it off. They never really did meet all that formally hence Pepin storming Junko as soon as she entered the classroom.

"I'm Pepin Molyneau," she began. "I just started here, this is actually my first official class and-" she sighed dreamily. "With Miss Savage~" Looking back longingly to the obviously uninterested teacher at her desk, Pepin then rested her forehead on Junko's desk for a moment before jolting back up. "Sorry... erm. So Junko can I b- braid your hair sometime? How DO you keep it so gorgeous?" D8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm
Sheridan smiled at Petro's greeting glad to see his friend had returned to the same class.

"Hey, Tro, doing alright?"

His tail twitched, turning toward Levi and Mot as Petro introduced them. A brow raised, 'arm-wrestling girl'? Okay then, well he supposed that meant she had made quite an impression on Petro though it may have been an odd way to say so. Oh well.

"Hello, a pleasure to--"

Uh-oh. His gaze followed Petro as he stalked across the room. He recognized the demon his friend was aiming for, same demon that had yanked on his tail at the open house. He had also been on the island yes?

"This won't end well..."  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 pm
Mot hadn't been thinking about much. In fact he had been eerily quiet that day, even when Petro and Levi had sat with him. He didn't quite feel himself, and he wasn't entirely sure why. The normally social boil was keeping to himself.

Mot lifted his head from his daze to see Mitsu standing nearby and greeting him. He'd actually been wondering how she was doing, but since he couldn't remember how to get to her room (and the fact the Monster dorms terrified him) he never made it over to check on her.
He offered Mitsu a smile and nodded to her greeting. "Howdy, Mitsu." He was about to ask how she was, but she seemed to do something he did not expect. An apology? For what? The reaper was confused until she seemed to convey her feelings of responsibility for the misunderstanding.

"Oh no, it's okay, Mitsu." Mot chuckled with a dismissive wave of his hand. He really didn't like to think about his encounter with Shun. It had not been pleasant in any way. "You did nothing wrong. Don't worry about me." He said kindly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm
Mitsu frowned lightly behind her mask looking back up toward Mot when he dismissed her apology. "I..I feel responsible." Mitsu said quietly. "I..I never meant for anything bad to happen, Shun said he was going to go talk and...then Mac told me what happened." It was certainly a case of mistaken identity, though she didn't feel any better about the fact that Mac had been hit in the face.

"I..I'll make it up to you somehow I promise." What would she do? Mitsu had no idea. Maybe Mot liked games or movies or....something along those lines. She would think of something for sure.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:32 pm
Mitsu seemed to feel quite badly for the mishap. A sad ghoul was not good at all in Mot's mind. Ghoul's had to be happy. Nothing should ever make them sad. His face fell slightly as she felt the need to make it up to him. "No, there's no need for that." Mot insisted.

Maybe if he changed the subject?

"Are you okay? How have you been feeling?" Mot asked curiously, trying to get Mitsu to forget about his own well being.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 pm
When Mitsu got up and excused herself for the moment, Shun looked up and saw where she went. She had gone over by Mot, Levi, and Tro, though it seemed like she was just speaking with the first person on that list. From where he was, he couldn't really hear what was being said, but he didn't really care for the most part.

Seeing how he didn't have much else to do, he just watched them from his seat.

----

Hearing a familiar voice, Jericho glanced over and saw that Lizzy had entered the room. Smiling at the spider demon, he gave a friendly wave before turning his attention back towards Riley and Christof. It was... a little strange, that tiny wing. She did have a good question for what its purpose was.

Since there was just one... and it was so damn small, it couldn't be used for flight at all.

"... When exactly did you get that by the way?" blinked Jericho while looking at the patchwork. This was kind of the first time he had really seen the appendage. He was fairly certain it wasn't there before.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm
"W..we can do something fun," Mitsu offered though it seemed Mot was keen on changing the subject on her by asking how she was. Her ears fell back even more but she tried to limit her body language to that.

"I-I'm fine." Mitsu nodded. It wasn't like she had been hurt after all. In all actuality it wasn't even so much Mac that had bothered her. She had seen another person in the reaper's place. A person she feared above all others. Because of this she had overreacted and caused a huge problem for everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm
Ah classes. Holly hadn't been to this one in a while but she did have her homework somewhere from the last one. It had grown too. It was creepy. She walked into the room and looked about. There were a lot of students in there. Quite a lot she knew of and knew. She grinned then sighed.

There weren't that many seats left in the damp room so she sat in one near Levi. "Hey!" Good to know someone awesome was there.

She looked around again and saw West was near her, great. "Hi..." Yeah, she'd leave it at that for the moment.

----

Eracs was excited. SO excited to be attending his first ever class. Class! What would he learn there. Did he need anything special for this class. What was it even about. Oh he had so many questions! Looking about the room he saw there were so many students there. So many new friends!

"Hello!" He said it to the entire class and waved happily. The lanky scarecrow took a seat where he could find it.

"So what's this class about?" He smiled.

((Holly and Eracs))  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 pm
"Are you sure?" Mot frowned, wondering if maybe Mitsu was just bashful as usual, or hiding her discomfort.

But then.. a chill ran down the cowboil's spine. He felt eyes on him. Staring at him. Mot looked over his shoulder, spotting Shun in the back. He wuickly turned away and sank in his seat some, pushing his hat further down his face.

Hide...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm
"Y-yeah I'm s........." What was Mot doing? "...sure." It was like he had frozen up after saying that though Mitsu wasn't sure the cause. When the cowboil reaper turned to look behind himself Mitsu followed his gaze back to Shun seeing the other reaper looking their way.

When she looked back to Mot the cowboil had suddenly regressed by slumping in his seat and pulling his hat down so his face couldn't be seen at all. He must be...really upset about the ordeal and he wasn't really telling her. She definitely needed to make it up to him now and also get Shun to apologize. Seeing Mot this way...it didn't make her happy one bit.

"W-we'll do something fun okay? I'll make it up to you." She said softly reaching out to place a hand on the reaper's shoulder. "H..he....really isn't a bad guy." Mitsu said referring to Shun. "It's my fault he overreacted."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 pm
For the first time ever, he wished a ghoul would leave him alone just then. He wanted to simply meld with the desk and be left to himself. A real man does not hide and cower from those who intimidate him. Yet here he was sinking into his seat like a small child.

Shameful.

The hand on his shoulder was not expected, but he tried not to pay any mind to it. "I don't doubt it." He assured her, shaking his head. Really, he wasn't sure if Shun was a decent guy. Previous encounters were brief, or very little had been said between them.

However, his head shot up to look at the ghoul as she blamed herself outright for Shun's actions. "No no no! Don't say that Mitsu." Mot insisted eagerly.

He managed a smile, chuckling with a thumbs up. "You're a good ghoul. No worries. Smile, okay?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff