Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Mad Science 101 - HW on Page 22! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm
As usual, when it came to Riley speaking with Christof, Jericho could on hear the one side. Sometimes he had to wonder just what the Igor said. Then again... maybe it was better off that he didn't know.

Though, he was able to get that the Igor was trying to get her to put the goggles on.

"Oh come on, you look good in anything," he chuckled before glancing to the side to see Malodore entering, "Hey Mal!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 pm
"I appreciate it," He said to Sammy And he did. He'd fought against her in paintball, and with her in exams, and felt...well, regard for her. And he respected the return of the same.

"Hello again, Bea," Barth said warmly, glad to see the public relations candidate again. "I didn't know you had an interest in Mad Science." But she was an idea-oriented individual. And it explained the creativity at her booth. Inventiveness was one of Barth's favorite qualities in a person. It meant solutions for making things easier. "Excellent."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 pm
Flatterer. Riley took the goggles, and placed them on her finger, swinging them idly. She didn't look like she was putting them on yet. Her attention was also stolen by Malodore's entrance, and she let the goggles sit on her lap while she wiggled her hand at her Malodore. Hello, darling. She purred, holding out her goggles for the plague doctor - who, just by mask alone, did not look like it needed it.

It's class rules, you know. She said it with mock seriousness.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm
Choose between sitting beside Lattice or beside Roch? The Baku immediately stiffened at the idea, looking uncertain. She would feel a lot more comfortable being near Lattice, Levi, and Hel, but at the same time, she didn't want to abandon Roch either, especially since she had asked him to sit down by her. As awkward as it was, the last thing she wanted to do was for him to get the wrong idea.

Slipping her arms free from around Lattice, she turned to look at Roch thoughtfully, her gaze briefly darting to Demi--who was at his new seat--and then away. Finally, she turned back to Lattice, reaching out to grasp at the other ghoul's hand.

"I...I should sit by him." She whispered finally. She didn't want to be alone, but if Lattice wanted to sit by Hel and Levi, the last thing she wanted to do was be selfish and pull her away from them. Instead, she only said, "If...if you guys could sit close by, maybe..."

Realizing something, she let go of the ghost's hand and walked off, returning with a pair of goggles that she slipped into Lattice's hands. "A-and...you'll need this for class."

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 pm
Bea's enthusiastic greeting didn't go unnoticed by Israfel, as the siren smiled and bobbed his head in a nod. She remembered him from the Florecstival! And he remembered her! (Him, remembering things? Amazing.) The ghoul had had the tasty fish sandwiches and jelly lights, the blue one which now hung off of the tree in his dorm. But his desire to greet people didn't last long and a rubber band whizzed by his head.

What in jack's name were those students doing? Looking and watching Christof and Barth try to deal with it, the siren looked at all the fallen rubber bands. Picking them up he slowly worked on stringing them together so they couldn't be slung. Or they could be used to create a great sling shot. Not that he planned on making one, (if he did, he'd call say it was for science. The science of creating a good practical joke).

The siren figured it best to just ask the person who knew all they answers to everything forever. Especially on what they were supposed to be doing with no teacher.

So he gave Riley a look.

OuO

Heyyyyy Rileyyyyyyyyy It might be one of those days.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 am
Barth's warm greeting made Bea feel welcomed. "Oh..." she said with a slight loss for words. It might have seemed obvious that a dainty ghouly ghoul, like Bea, didn't really fit in a work shop class. "Ha! Well, there's always a first time for everything, right?" Bea let out a little giggle and stared at the goggles in her hands. Why was she there? Bea didn't want people to know why, as she found her reason might be embarrassing. So she kept quiet. "I see you and... Christof," Bea gave an unsure look at the Igor, "...will be teaching the class? I had no idea students could do that!"

Israfel caught Bea's attention for a bit when he looked at her. She was happy to see the boil who gave her the adorable crab. "I took good care of your crab, Israfel! Actually one night, I think it changed into... um.. well... not a crab." Not quite sure if that was supposed to happen, though she didn't let it bother her.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 am
Yeeeeah, and now Demi was punching the table, Roch thought, completely oblivious to what the ghouls were talking about. Well how the jack was he to know that the hellhound liked Xiu too--

No, he jackin' well HADN'T just thought that "too," he snarled inwardly. This was just a game! And THIS was why he should stick to dating Desiree, he added to himself, dropping back into his chair and looking curiously at the ghoul that Xiu was talking to.

"Dude, are those spikes?" he asked, completely distracted. "I thought my tongue stud was pretty cool, but that is hard core!" Clearly, by the tone of his voice, he approved wholeheartedly.

But some ghost must be in the room, he thought, scratching the back his his head, cuz his little... itch was going off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am
Running late was not something that Raziel was used to, but he had only just discovered this class and hadn't had much time to get there. Upon walking into the room he saw all the power tools and began to get a touch excited. He wandered up to the front desk and signed his name onto the clipboard.

So far he hadn't noticed anyone he knew, but turning around and actually looking at who was in the room might help to fix that. Glancing around Raziel saw Xiu, Bea and Collette. At least he knew someone in the class. Before moving to find a seat, Raziel grabbed a pair of safety goggles off the pegboard. He had no idea where to sit and hadn't spoken to anyone yet, so he sat down in the closest seat available.

((Raziel is joining!!))  

Naked Satan

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 am
[ a bit belated]

"Because he's a friend! ...and no, I don't--!" Taryn smacked her hands to her forehead, or would have had the goggles not gotten in her way. This ghoul was crazy. Crazy. This class would be like no other, she was certain.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 am
Bul shrugged to Sammy and started to chew on the possibly unsanitary rubber band he'd grabbed, pulling it from his teeth and occasionally plucking it.

"I like power tools but you gotta crawl before you walk so.."

Nodding at Barth and giving Bea a toothy grin he pulled the rubber band too far and winced as it came back to snap him in the mouth.

"YAHJH!"

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am
Lizzy wasn't a science person. At all.

However, as with Cadmus' class, she had decided to take up as many classes as possible to see what she might be good at or even interested in, even those classes that did not really... Appeal much to her. After all, she was in school to learn, right?

Taking a pair of safety goggles as she entered the class, she then tied up her hair, braiding it quickly before pinning her bangs to the side and putting the goggles on, the lens resting on her forehead rather than over her eyes, seeing how class had yet to start. With that out of the way, she scanned the faces of the students in the class, spotting a few familiar faces along the way. Now for the most important question ever...

... Which seat should she take?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:05 pm
Malodore blinked at the goggles that Riley offered it, then took them and put them on. They refused to fit over its actual lenses, instead hanging awkwardly to one side and slipping down its beak. "Ah... I do not believe this is safe," it said, after a moment. "My vision is rather impaired."  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 pm
Riley stifled a giggle and reached out to take the goggles off of Malodore's face. Okay. You're probably safer without them. She couldn't help but notice that look Israfel was giving her, and before he could barrage her with questions she threw the goggles at him. instead.

Oi, put your safety goggles on. You'll poke your eye out, kid. Of course, she failed to mention that she still had yet to put a pair on, herself, but who was counting? (Oh. Right. Christof was.)

Christof, darling, are we going to make anything explode today? Or light anything on fire? These were things that would make her put her goggles on, certainly. Well, except Jericho, of course. She patted her best friend's shoulder affectionately. I suspect you'll set something on fire regardless.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:48 pm
For a moment, Jericho just stared as Riley offered Malodore a pair of goggles. That seemed... a little redundant in the plague doctor's case, and it turned out to be a little inhibiting as well.

"Er... you sure it has to wear these, Christof?" he asked before putting on his own pair.

Seeing Riley toss some goggles out, he turned and saw Israfel coming on in. With a wide grin, he waved to the Siren, then turned his attention back to the Mindflayer.

"It's probably bound to happen... just hope I'm not too close to any undead when it does."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm
Hot damn, hell yes. Now this class sounded exciting. And... Dangerous.

Well, why not? Riyo liked danger. Maybe. Well, there weren't many situations where she HAD been in a lot of danger, so it was hard to tell.

Rushing in with notebook and pen in hand, the feline grabbed a pair of goggles on her way in. She had left her hat back in the dorm room this time. Something told her this class just wouldn't be the place for her swanky piece of attire.

"Hey Jericho." The feline gave her usual greeting to the dragon before grabbing the clipboard to sign her name.

(( Riyo is hur. ))

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces