Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 pm
"Fine." Abagail got up from her seat disgustedly, and headed for the door.
"Since you all want to be tight lipped, I'll talk to the b*****d." She growled on her way out, using the map to find her way into the study.

As she made her way to the study, Abagail couldn't help but admire the house. Though she was sure it was the work of the other slaves, she had to admit that it was kept clean, tidy, and a bit classy. It didn't seem to fit Alan, at least not the one version of him she met last night. And she was pretty sure that was his only version...

After a few minutes of wandering, she reached the study, and with a heavy sigh she stepped inside.
"...I'm suppose to be in here, or something..." She mumbled, looking around.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm
Alan was humming a tune coming off of a radio in the corner of the room. The music coming from the radio seemed to be classical in nature. He himself seemed to be going through a few books on the shelf.

Alan looked back at Abagail with a raised eyebrow.
"..Oh, right." He replied, putting the book in his hand back on the shelf.

"So, first I have to ask. How do you like my home...?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 pm
"Aside from your trap door, decent." Abagail grunted in reply, trying to keep it simple. She still didn't like the idea of being a slave, owned or not. And she especially didn't trust him, regardless of what he might have said last night, though admittedly it did put her at enough ease to go to sleep.

"Don't know why the Hell you want to own a forest and a lake though. Your map shows the space is pretty empty, so I doubt you're actually doing anything with it. You seem too selfish to actually want to preserve those from the city's grasp." She added with a scoff, rolling her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm
"It was in Dad's Will. He wanted the land to be kept as it was." Alan replied with a shrug.

"Mom also wanted the slaves she enlisted, as well as any new ones, to be seen as tenants." he replied, now turning around to face Abagail.
"As long as they do honest work, I have no problems letting them stay." he replied, sitting down in a chair.

"So, what have the others told you so far..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 pm
"I'm surprised they care so much, and you'd actually honor it." Abagail snorted, watching Alan dully. "Was that the deal so you'd have all this? Respect their wishes and you get everything they left?

"And from they didn't tell me, it sounds like you have Hell planned for me." She growled, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared at Alan.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:21 pm
"No, it was just their wishes. I'm ACTUALLY a nice person." Alan said, rolling his eyes.

"And well, yes...In some certain circles, it MIGHT be hell. You know, if you drag your heels forever, that sort of thing." he replied, looking at her, crossing his arms as well.

"So. Ready for your first job..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 pm
Abagail snorted again and rolled her eyes at the nice comment Alan made on himself. Like Hell you are... She thought.

"No, I'm not ready." She growled in reply. "I'm not ready for any job that you, or any other slave owning jackass in this city has."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 pm
"Well, you'll find it you'll need to learn." Alan replied with a sigh.

"How about this. What if your first job is very simple...?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 am
"I'm not doing any job you have." Abagail growled.

"Don't you get it? I don't care that you people put a ******** tattoo on me, or that you paid the creeps who put that tat there eight thousand dollars. I am not a ******** slave and will not be treated as such!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 am
"You don't have a choice in the matter, Abagail." Alan replied.

"If you won't work, you won't be able to live in comfort. I'm quite sure you'd prefer that over what your previous lodging was."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am
"I think I do have a choice." Abagail snapped back, glaring at Alan. "I'm a living, breathing, human being, a PERSON, with my own thoughts and feelings. I am not a God damn piece of PROPERTY like you sick bastards want me to be. And this PERSON is going home, far away from this sick place." She turned on her heel and left the study, using the extra map she had been given to find the main entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 am
"As you wish~" Alan chimed, not stopping her.
In fact, he just leaned back, taking a book and began reading.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 am
It took Abagail roughly forty minutes to get off the property, thanks to it's massive size. Most of was just her going down the driveway, which went on even after she passed the true property line. Relatively speaking though, it didn't take her long to find the one highway that lead in and out of Silver City.

No more than an hour after she had left the study room, the doors were opened by two men dressed in black police officer uniforms. Each one had a hand tightly clenched onto Abagail's shoulders, who had been cuffed at the wrists again, growling and glaring at the men. The sleeve on her shirt had also been torn off, fully revealing the tattoo she had.

"Alan, does this slave belong to you?" One the men asked dully, as if he had done this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 am
Alan just continued reading. As he turned the page, he looked up at the three.
"Yes, yes she is. How far did this one get?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and giving a smirk.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 am
"The highway, just off your driveway." The officer grunted.

"So what will it be? Down town for punishment? Your basement?" The partner asked, raising his own eyebrow.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff